Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining days- RELOCATED
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46
It's been a little quiet around here, but that doesn't change the fact that tomorrow, Friday October 14th, is a Lore Whining Day!

Come on everyone, let's see what we can get done. Kicking off the lead in to the weekend with some lore writing sounds pretty great doesn't it?

To anyone who needs a little kick as to what to do with blank slate dragons- maybe consider having a look at that 'Orders of Sornieth' thing I run. It's a place to list dragons who have various different types of job or hobby. Looking through the lists might give you some ideas, if you need them?

Either way, let's hear those goals and get some words in everyone!

Important link shortcuts:
First post with explanation about what Lore Whining Days are
First official opener with suggestions and guidelines
Second opener with suggestions and guidelines

@Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @spacedaydreamer @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Piscula @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @After @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Spookykitty @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @ThatOneIceWing @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @chaircatshizen @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @Riedy @Staciva @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis
It's been a little quiet around here, but that doesn't change the fact that tomorrow, Friday October 14th, is a Lore Whining Day!

Come on everyone, let's see what we can get done. Kicking off the lead in to the weekend with some lore writing sounds pretty great doesn't it?

To anyone who needs a little kick as to what to do with blank slate dragons- maybe consider having a look at that 'Orders of Sornieth' thing I run. It's a place to list dragons who have various different types of job or hobby. Looking through the lists might give you some ideas, if you need them?

Either way, let's hear those goals and get some words in everyone!

Important link shortcuts:
First post with explanation about what Lore Whining Days are
First official opener with suggestions and guidelines
Second opener with suggestions and guidelines

@Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @spacedaydreamer @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Piscula @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @After @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Spookykitty @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @ThatOneIceWing @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @chaircatshizen @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @Riedy @Staciva @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
Argh, I'll be away for non-FR activities very soon; and probably won't be back until late tonight. My weekend is super-busy as well because I have an big art project hat needs to be completed before Tuesday. However, I'll definitely try to snatch up some free time tomorrow to write lore. Would looking at various examples of symbols and then designing my own clan symbol count? It involves writing as I will explain what different parts of the symbol mean, and it's a creative lore-related activity, just done in a visual rather than verbal manner.
Argh, I'll be away for non-FR activities very soon; and probably won't be back until late tonight. My weekend is super-busy as well because I have an big art project hat needs to be completed before Tuesday. However, I'll definitely try to snatch up some free time tomorrow to write lore. Would looking at various examples of symbols and then designing my own clan symbol count? It involves writing as I will explain what different parts of the symbol mean, and it's a creative lore-related activity, just done in a visual rather than verbal manner.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
Finish another bio! o3o And maaaybe work on a new short story I've got going. -w-
Finish another bio! o3o And maaaybe work on a new short story I've got going. -w-
pVhWnFy.png
Yay! I actually just finished the next entry in my clan's chronicles, so I've already gotten something done this week. I'm also going to work on Venom's bio tomorrow, which should be a lot of fun. I love writing villainous lore.
Yay! I actually just finished the next entry in my clan's chronicles, so I've already gotten something done this week. I'm also going to work on Venom's bio tomorrow, which should be a lot of fun. I love writing villainous lore.
The Empyreal Library
Oh hey, I can actually do this one! Now hmm, what to do...
I keep telling myself I'll redo Rigil's bio, because it is hella out of date. I'll try that.
Oh hey, I can actually do this one! Now hmm, what to do...
I keep telling myself I'll redo Rigil's bio, because it is hella out of date. I'll try that.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13478914] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134790/13478914_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I will be trying to finish Sabila bio and, if for some weird reason, i finish it today then i will proceed to keep writing and organizing my clan lore

I will be trying to finish Sabila bio and, if for some weird reason, i finish it today then i will proceed to keep writing and organizing my clan lore
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
I actually just finished writing my first real lore update for my clan, and I'm super excited for it. Goal tomorrow is to get Genevieve sorted (bio, apparel, etc.) However, I'm doing something tomorrow night after school so my time might be a little cut.
I actually just finished writing my first real lore update for my clan, and I'm super excited for it. Goal tomorrow is to get Genevieve sorted (bio, apparel, etc.) However, I'm doing something tomorrow night after school so my time might be a little cut.
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
@Quis whoaaaaa your Orders of Sornieth looks super cool and i will definitely be adding some dragons to it once i figure out who all goes where! *w*

tomorrow, hmm... probably gonna try to give Link and Eldin some info in their bios beyond the itty-bitty tidbits that are already there. also gonna try to fill out clan info for my Lightning clan (all info going in this guy's bio box) and Avalon, my Light clan (going in the bio of the dragon of the same name). if i can figure out a dragon for the Battlefield area to hold that info, then i'll probably do that too.

also need to get some more lore for Nakigara as i plan on commissioning a good long bio for her from a certain writer because said writer's work is amazing and i need more of it and y'all should all go check out Caelyn's Bio/Lore Shop and see all the stuff she's written yo

and then for general progress stuff i'd like to add whatever i can to:
  • Mercer (lore)
  • Astaroth (layout, lore, and decide whether to get rid of old not-mine bio completely or incorporate it a bit)
  • Lament (layout and lore)
  • Blair (layout and lore)
  • these two brothers need names, lore, and bio layouts
  • Rebuke needs the new layout and lore that actually belongs to me
  • Lycene (layout and lore; beware dihydrogen monoxide)
  • Basilius (fancy nerd; layout and lore)
  • Axel why have i not given you the right bio layout yet gosh
  • Ayelet (layout and lore and maybe new name???)

whooooo that's a lotta stuff. should keep me busy! ovo
@Quis whoaaaaa your Orders of Sornieth looks super cool and i will definitely be adding some dragons to it once i figure out who all goes where! *w*

tomorrow, hmm... probably gonna try to give Link and Eldin some info in their bios beyond the itty-bitty tidbits that are already there. also gonna try to fill out clan info for my Lightning clan (all info going in this guy's bio box) and Avalon, my Light clan (going in the bio of the dragon of the same name). if i can figure out a dragon for the Battlefield area to hold that info, then i'll probably do that too.

also need to get some more lore for Nakigara as i plan on commissioning a good long bio for her from a certain writer because said writer's work is amazing and i need more of it and y'all should all go check out Caelyn's Bio/Lore Shop and see all the stuff she's written yo

and then for general progress stuff i'd like to add whatever i can to:
  • Mercer (lore)
  • Astaroth (layout, lore, and decide whether to get rid of old not-mine bio completely or incorporate it a bit)
  • Lament (layout and lore)
  • Blair (layout and lore)
  • these two brothers need names, lore, and bio layouts
  • Rebuke needs the new layout and lore that actually belongs to me
  • Lycene (layout and lore; beware dihydrogen monoxide)
  • Basilius (fancy nerd; layout and lore)
  • Axel why have i not given you the right bio layout yet gosh
  • Ayelet (layout and lore and maybe new name???)

whooooo that's a lotta stuff. should keep me busy! ovo
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Finished Pradhama's bio, but I've already done all the bios I have inspiration for recently.
Finished Pradhama's bio, but I've already done all the bios I have inspiration for recently.
PQznZys.png
I worked on this girl's lore today! its not finished, but i'll get to that eventually. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27206505] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272066/27206505_350.png[/img] [/url]
I worked on this girl's lore today! its not finished, but i'll get to that eventually.

27206505_350.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46