Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining days- RELOCATED
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46
I was writing and feeling good... then my browser crashed. I'm back to square one on Shonsea. Something about the world does not want him to have a bio, I swear.

Oh well! I'll write some more today and wait with bated breath for next whineday.
I was writing and feeling good... then my browser crashed. I'm back to square one on Shonsea. Something about the world does not want him to have a bio, I swear.

Oh well! I'll write some more today and wait with bated breath for next whineday.
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
Whew, that was a rough whining day for a lot of us from the looks of it. Still, plenty of words appear to have been written, and I loved seeing the beautiful dragons that some of you posted!

Thank you, everyone who made the time to post and pitch in!

@thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @ThatOneIceWing @Iriexiris @Liberosis, I saw your requests and you're all being added to the pinglist. Welcome to the wall of whining and wordsmithing!
Whew, that was a rough whining day for a lot of us from the looks of it. Still, plenty of words appear to have been written, and I loved seeing the beautiful dragons that some of you posted!

Thank you, everyone who made the time to post and pitch in!

@thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @ThatOneIceWing @Iriexiris @Liberosis, I saw your requests and you're all being added to the pinglist. Welcome to the wall of whining and wordsmithing!

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis
Thank you so much! :D

I didn't work on Alphecca as planned, buuuuut I wrote the bio for Astatine, who was a gift to my Earth buddy for freedom day yesterday! :))
@Quis
Thank you so much! :D

I didn't work on Alphecca as planned, buuuuut I wrote the bio for Astatine, who was a gift to my Earth buddy for freedom day yesterday! :))
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@Quis
Could I be adde to the pinglist?? Ive been meaning to write lore but never get around to it ;-;
@Quis
Could I be adde to the pinglist?? Ive been meaning to write lore but never get around to it ;-;
PJz0lfZ.png
It's time again, dragon writers! Tomorrow (or today, depending on when you see this post) Thursday July 14th is the third Lore Whining Day!

For the newcomers among us who are wondering what Lore Whining Day is or how to go about playing along, I suggest you check out the first post, and the motivational posts for the first and the second official days.

Everyone is welcome to join in at any time. Bring your dragons, bring your goals, and let's get some words done today!

Reminder pinglist:
@Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @spacedaydreamer @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Piscula @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @vhenadahl @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @After @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Spookykitty @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @ThatOneIceWing @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy
It's time again, dragon writers! Tomorrow (or today, depending on when you see this post) Thursday July 14th is the third Lore Whining Day!

For the newcomers among us who are wondering what Lore Whining Day is or how to go about playing along, I suggest you check out the first post, and the motivational posts for the first and the second official days.

Everyone is welcome to join in at any time. Bring your dragons, bring your goals, and let's get some words done today!

Reminder pinglist:
@Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @spacedaydreamer @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Piscula @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @vhenadahl @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @After @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Spookykitty @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @ThatOneIceWing @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
I'm hoping to actually finish something this time... probably that dream thing as a stretch goal, but I reaally want to finish that one bio. :D
I'm hoping to actually finish something this time... probably that dream thing as a stretch goal, but I reaally want to finish that one bio. :D
pVhWnFy.png
@Quis

This sounds like a great idea, especially since I've been trying to write lore for the past two weeks without success. Please add me to the pinglist!
@Quis

This sounds like a great idea, especially since I've been trying to write lore for the past two weeks without success. Please add me to the pinglist!
Hooray! I couldn't participate last time because I had plans with family, but I'm really looking forward to this whining day! My goal for tomorrow is to get the lore sitting in my 'to be revised' document actually revised.
Hooray! I couldn't participate last time because I had plans with family, but I'm really looking forward to this whining day! My goal for tomorrow is to get the lore sitting in my 'to be revised' document actually revised.
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
okay... sounds good. *deep breaths*
okay... sounds good. *deep breaths*
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
proooobably won't be able to do anything this time because Furvilla is kind of taking over my life lmao

i'll give it a go if i can, though!
proooobably won't be able to do anything this time because Furvilla is kind of taking over my life lmao

i'll give it a go if i can, though!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46