Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Ice Flight Hub] About Ice
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
I'm so glad we were able to help you. See you soon <3
I'm so glad we were able to help you. See you soon <3
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
This thread reminded me why I miss Ice so much. Once my vacation is done I'll be coming home!
This thread reminded me why I miss Ice so much. Once my vacation is done I'll be coming home!
We've got warm blankets and cuddly cats ready for your return :D
We've got warm blankets and cuddly cats ready for your return :D
@Maltshakes

i might change flights!
@Maltshakes

i might change flights!
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20125652] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201257/20125652_350.png[/img] [/url] I moved from Ice but my Polar will always stay true to his roots :)

20125652_350.png

I moved from Ice but my Polar will always stay true to his roots :)
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
@maltshakes I'm interested in ice flight now but the one thing I don't like about the flight is that it seems so far away from plague and plaguemomma and my plaguesibs
@maltshakes I'm interested in ice flight now but the one thing I don't like about the flight is that it seems so far away from plague and plaguemomma and my plaguesibs
boIu4p9.png
@HerdOfTurtles - If you switch, I hope you find what you are looking for :)

@lunusdragoness - Hmm, perhaps just a short vacation then? ;D
@HerdOfTurtles - If you switch, I hope you find what you are looking for :)

@lunusdragoness - Hmm, perhaps just a short vacation then? ;D
@maltshakes maybe
@maltshakes maybe
boIu4p9.png
*Slams fist on table*
WHY MUST I WAIT, LIKE 4 MORE MONTHS.
Why didn't I know about the cat gifs, or the hot chocolate, or the support center. Someone should have screamed at me, "WAIT, DON'T GO, THEY HAVE CATS, AND PILLOW FORTS."
I now find myself desperately wanting to switch, but kept from doing so due to having 96 gems to my name, and months to wait. ; - ;
*Slams fist on table*
WHY MUST I WAIT, LIKE 4 MORE MONTHS.
Why didn't I know about the cat gifs, or the hot chocolate, or the support center. Someone should have screamed at me, "WAIT, DON'T GO, THEY HAVE CATS, AND PILLOW FORTS."
I now find myself desperately wanting to switch, but kept from doing so due to having 96 gems to my name, and months to wait. ; - ;
Salt
@Fawnflight

Well, since Ice likes permanency so much, we'll still be here waiting for you with all our cat gifs and hot chocolate as soon as you're able to switch! :D
@Fawnflight

Well, since Ice likes permanency so much, we'll still be here waiting for you with all our cat gifs and hot chocolate as soon as you're able to switch! :D
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13