Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Ice Flight Hub] About Ice
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
I'm arcane but I think I plan on moving to ice. I've been debating on Light, Plague or Ice because of lore stuff but plague eyes don't suit all of my dergs and I'm personally not in love with the Light bg. Ice may be a better fit - thanks for the thread to give me more information! Now I gotta hunker down and actually finish my lore...pppppppffffffdddd
I'm arcane but I think I plan on moving to ice. I've been debating on Light, Plague or Ice because of lore stuff but plague eyes don't suit all of my dergs and I'm personally not in love with the Light bg. Ice may be a better fit - thanks for the thread to give me more information! Now I gotta hunker down and actually finish my lore...pppppppffffffdddd
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
No problem, glad we could help!
No problem, glad we could help!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
This thread is so pure and innocent omg

I have a friend in ice, she'd approve @Rolyo
This thread is so pure and innocent omg

I have a friend in ice, she'd approve @Rolyo
theultimatecatsig.gif x > bonk
> boink
This is such a nice primer for other Flights and newbies! ^^ Totally bookmarking this to show to others :3
This is such a nice primer for other Flights and newbies! ^^ Totally bookmarking this to show to others :3
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
After all this time, I've never regretted joining Ice.
It's such a great community, and I've made a lot of friends I'll never forget <3
If any of you are debating whether or not to join... You should do it.
After all this time, I've never regretted joining Ice.
It's such a great community, and I've made a lot of friends I'll never forget <3
If any of you are debating whether or not to join... You should do it.
DmRdZYl.png
I always come back here when I miss Ice, I'll never forget my time there. :D I'll serve frozen cookies here in Shadow.
I always come back here when I miss Ice, I'll never forget my time there. :D I'll serve frozen cookies here in Shadow.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
Welcome new players! :)
Welcome new players! :)
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
ice is best flight 10/10
ice is best flight 10/10
Welcome to all the new icicles (and future icicles?)! [img]http://media4.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/bNMmfSeHTHkQbdVgD2wU1BXLMlM/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2014/09/02/040/n/1922507/6aea74ae9127999e_giphy-2/i/Nom-nom-nom.gif[/img]
Welcome to all the new icicles (and future icicles?)!

Nom-nom-nom.gif
CjZPX07.png
I'm very excited about moving to Ice here soon! This thread has been very handy and helpful, and I'm glad it exists. c:

Ice Flight more like Pun Flight amirite
I'm very excited about moving to Ice here soon! This thread has been very handy and helpful, and I'm glad it exists. c:

Ice Flight more like Pun Flight amirite
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13