Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Ice Flight Hub] About Ice
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Welcome week again, kitten printer is at the ready! [img]https://i.imgur.com/eJiMG5z.gif[/img]
Welcome week again, kitten printer is at the ready!

eJiMG5z.gif
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Maltshakes if like to come visit I've but I really don't think I can leave plague
@Maltshakes if like to come visit I've but I really don't think I can leave plague
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness

Completely understandable! If you like, maybe it would help to talk with some of the plague members who have transferred to ice? Then you could get a better idea of what to expect from a vacation in ice from folks with the same flight experience as you. That really helped me when I was thinking of switching to ice (though I came from water)
@lunusdragoness

Completely understandable! If you like, maybe it would help to talk with some of the plague members who have transferred to ice? Then you could get a better idea of what to expect from a vacation in ice from folks with the same flight experience as you. That really helped me when I was thinking of switching to ice (though I came from water)
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Maltshakes ok but I won't leave plague cause it's home to me
@Maltshakes ok but I won't leave plague cause it's home to me
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness
Hi! I transferred to Ice from Plague last July and while the first few weeks were hard because of it being a change, I don't regret it at all. Similarly, I thought I couldn't leave Plague and would be there forever, but as you can see it didn't quite work out that way. Are there any specific questions or areas of interest you have? I do recognize you from Plague's forums I believe, but I can't quite recall what you're interested in on FR, so knowing what you're into would be helpful in explaining what we're like and what we have without going into tangents about things you don't care about!
@lunusdragoness
Hi! I transferred to Ice from Plague last July and while the first few weeks were hard because of it being a change, I don't regret it at all. Similarly, I thought I couldn't leave Plague and would be there forever, but as you can see it didn't quite work out that way. Are there any specific questions or areas of interest you have? I do recognize you from Plague's forums I believe, but I can't quite recall what you're interested in on FR, so knowing what you're into would be helpful in explaining what we're like and what we have without going into tangents about things you don't care about!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin the lore hub looks interesting
@Tserin the lore hub looks interesting
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness
Judging from the front post of the thread we have for it, it's a bit under construction right now, but there is still a lot to it! In addition to being a place to discuss lore, it can also functions to encourage roleplay and interaction between users and clans. It has a list of participating clans, their leaders, and their location on a map of the Southern Icefields, in addition to traveling dragons and "merchants" to buy and sell items and services in character and a list of lore-related resources. There are also future plans for it, such as the possibility of holding events with it.

afaik Plague doesn't really have an equivalent (unless one was created after I left), so the lore hub may seem overwhelming at first if it's a new idea, but it's a very interesting project and something to look into if you like lore!
@lunusdragoness
Judging from the front post of the thread we have for it, it's a bit under construction right now, but there is still a lot to it! In addition to being a place to discuss lore, it can also functions to encourage roleplay and interaction between users and clans. It has a list of participating clans, their leaders, and their location on a map of the Southern Icefields, in addition to traveling dragons and "merchants" to buy and sell items and services in character and a list of lore-related resources. There are also future plans for it, such as the possibility of holding events with it.

afaik Plague doesn't really have an equivalent (unless one was created after I left), so the lore hub may seem overwhelming at first if it's a new idea, but it's a very interesting project and something to look into if you like lore!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE
ICE ICE ICE ICE ICE
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
[img]http://i.imgur.com/vV4mtFs.gif[/img]
vV4mtFs.gif
CjZPX07.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/STIFU9K.gif[/img] Hi! I'm Sanu from the Windies! We have our corgi UT we love to play in the snow too.
STIFU9K.gif Hi! I'm Sanu from the Windies! We have our corgi UT we love to play in the snow too.
ZNhRsiG.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13