Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Family Trees?
Does anyone know of a family tree project/site/program that allows website images and a fair degree of personalization as far as how it's represented?

I want to work on a family tree for one or more dragons, but all I can find are programs/sites that allow for image uploads from the hard drive.
Does anyone know of a family tree project/site/program that allows website images and a fair degree of personalization as far as how it's represented?

I want to work on a family tree for one or more dragons, but all I can find are programs/sites that allow for image uploads from the hard drive.
MoiaeHX.png
Going to bump this because good question.
Going to bump this because good question.
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
I believe someone made a spreadsheet let me find it

edit:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X8n9c00UVHy6yj9rUbAk7mkRUXJ4ZFqNl9wI5lRvJD8/edit

Just go to File>Make a Copy and you can make family trees by following the instructions!
this is by Poisonedpaper!

edit:
@Aey
@StarlineRose
I believe someone made a spreadsheet let me find it

edit:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X8n9c00UVHy6yj9rUbAk7mkRUXJ4ZFqNl9wI5lRvJD8/edit

Just go to File>Make a Copy and you can make family trees by following the instructions!
this is by Poisonedpaper!

edit:
@Aey
@StarlineRose
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@TheSilverFox

You're beautiful. Thanks so much!
@TheSilverFox

You're beautiful. Thanks so much!
MoiaeHX.png
I believe that FamilyEcho also allows for multiple partners(ie dragons that have had more than one mate) and photos
I believe that FamilyEcho also allows for multiple partners(ie dragons that have had more than one mate) and photos
nature%20full.png
@rhipheus Necromancer alert! This thread was from June of 2016!
@rhipheus Necromancer alert! This thread was from June of 2016!
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif