Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Minecraft] Shadefall
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191
Downloading Project Ozone version 2 now.
This is all so new to me but looking forward to playing This game with other FR players.
Downloading Project Ozone version 2 now.
This is all so new to me but looking forward to playing This game with other FR players.
@JoyLayne Hi, I just wanted to tell you that the Project Ozone 2 Server probably isn't on anymore. We have a Blightfall server now.
@JoyLayne Hi, I just wanted to tell you that the Project Ozone 2 Server probably isn't on anymore. We have a Blightfall server now.
MmBygYl.gif
if only I could play on my iPad.. I have Xbox live but I’m gonna need a name, port, ip :/
if only I could play on my iPad.. I have Xbox live but I’m gonna need a name, port, ip :/
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
Hi @iiSwizzle! Please try not to revive old/dead threads.

Since the top post hasn't been updated in 8 months and the server looks to be offline, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread.
Hi @iiSwizzle! Please try not to revive old/dead threads.

Since the top post hasn't been updated in 8 months and the server looks to be offline, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191