Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Minecraft] Shadefall
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 190 191
Can i be put on the general pinglist? And any idea if this will work on my phone edition? @Oranitha
Can i be put on the general pinglist? And any idea if this will work on my phone edition? @Oranitha
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
This server will only run on the Java edition of Minecraft. Win10, Pocket, and console versions are all written in a different programming language, so they can't commuincate with the java edition :c
This server will only run on the Java edition of Minecraft. Win10, Pocket, and console versions are all written in a different programming language, so they can't commuincate with the java edition :c
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
henlo! i was able to join vanilla world but the modded ip isn't working for me unfortunately. i also noticed that you have peak server times, but which timezone, like PST or CST? i just want to know so im not lonely on the server /:D
@Oranitha @fuwafuwa @grimverse @Katsha
i suppose i ping all of you for an elytra/island? sorry if im not supposed to. my ign is soullfire.
henlo! i was able to join vanilla world but the modded ip isn't working for me unfortunately. i also noticed that you have peak server times, but which timezone, like PST or CST? i just want to know so im not lonely on the server /:D
@Oranitha @fuwafuwa @grimverse @Katsha
i suppose i ping all of you for an elytra/island? sorry if im not supposed to. my ign is soullfire.
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
@starryfruit

Hi!
All times are FR time, which I believe is PST. I'll probably be on sometime tomorrow morning, unfortunately I just got home and need to go to bed x.x
@starryfruit

Hi!
All times are FR time, which I believe is PST. I'll probably be on sometime tomorrow morning, unfortunately I just got home and need to go to bed x.x
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o3_r1_75sq.png oPQreil.png2017-04%20T4%20Static_zpsissdddnh.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.png
@Katsha
ok thank you! i wont be on tonight anyway so its okay :3
@Katsha
ok thank you! i wont be on tonight anyway so its okay :3
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
As Blightfall's author, I am excited to see my worlds collide.

I'm super curious what you guys are doing. I was brought in by the title, and I'm obviously coming in *super* late, but it seems like rather than running a Blightfall server, you're making your own modded experience along a similar vein?

Either way, I'm excited to see how this project develops! Add me to the pinglist, @Oranitha .
As Blightfall's author, I am excited to see my worlds collide.

I'm super curious what you guys are doing. I was brought in by the title, and I'm obviously coming in *super* late, but it seems like rather than running a Blightfall server, you're making your own modded experience along a similar vein?

Either way, I'm excited to see how this project develops! Add me to the pinglist, @Oranitha .
EXCUSE ME *slams open door*

IT IS TWO SOMETHING IN THE MORNING AND I HAVE JUST DISCOVERED THIS

sign me up maybe when I'm less out of it
EXCUSE ME *slams open door*

IT IS TWO SOMETHING IN THE MORNING AND I HAVE JUST DISCOVERED THIS

sign me up maybe when I'm less out of it
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Ok, I've been thinking about this server in the last few days. Aside from being overrun with uni work, the main reason I've not been playing is that I feel I've not got a goal any more. I'm a builder at heart; build competitions and creating Outpost spurred me on to play because I like creating stuff, whether it's for me or for other people. Outpost is close enough to being finished that it doesn't really inspire me any more, and it's long since evolved from being "my project" into a community thing anyway, so there's nothing driving me to change it any more.

I'm not saying everyone has the exact same issue as me but I was wondering if I'm not the only one who's... lost their way a little? Events like the maze, the ship and build competitions seem to draw people back in because they give you a goal, if even for a short time. So maybe that's what we need to find. A new goal.
Ok, I've been thinking about this server in the last few days. Aside from being overrun with uni work, the main reason I've not been playing is that I feel I've not got a goal any more. I'm a builder at heart; build competitions and creating Outpost spurred me on to play because I like creating stuff, whether it's for me or for other people. Outpost is close enough to being finished that it doesn't really inspire me any more, and it's long since evolved from being "my project" into a community thing anyway, so there's nothing driving me to change it any more.

I'm not saying everyone has the exact same issue as me but I was wondering if I'm not the only one who's... lost their way a little? Events like the maze, the ship and build competitions seem to draw people back in because they give you a goal, if even for a short time. So maybe that's what we need to find. A new goal.
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
This looks interesting!

How big are the starter islands normally?
This looks interesting!

How big are the starter islands normally?
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Talonos First off, it's an honor to meet you. Blightfall's probably my favorite modpack of all time, still haven't found anything else that combines such a fantastic world (can't name my favorite parts because spoilers) with such enjoyable, multiplayer-ready gameplay. Unfortunately I think I derped up the english a bit there. Current thread title is just what we plan to do next, so we're not creating a new modpack, just playing Blightfall as an FR community (and likely with some Taint/Shade shenanigans in-game). The main server is vanilla but has some very weird lore, essentially it's the canary in the coal mine for Sornieth in case the Shade comes back. Pro patria mori!

Speaking of, @dracocharky, that's a big part of why I was looking into a new pack in the first place (before I got torn away for another month, hurr durr). Hopefully this deliciously cooperative modpack can inspire folks a bit again, and it does have a pretty challenging long-term goal.

I ought to be getting a poll up for a few different weekends. Ping hopefully tonight or tomorrow.
@Talonos First off, it's an honor to meet you. Blightfall's probably my favorite modpack of all time, still haven't found anything else that combines such a fantastic world (can't name my favorite parts because spoilers) with such enjoyable, multiplayer-ready gameplay. Unfortunately I think I derped up the english a bit there. Current thread title is just what we plan to do next, so we're not creating a new modpack, just playing Blightfall as an FR community (and likely with some Taint/Shade shenanigans in-game). The main server is vanilla but has some very weird lore, essentially it's the canary in the coal mine for Sornieth in case the Shade comes back. Pro patria mori!

Speaking of, @dracocharky, that's a big part of why I was looking into a new pack in the first place (before I got torn away for another month, hurr durr). Hopefully this deliciously cooperative modpack can inspire folks a bit again, and it does have a pretty challenging long-term goal.

I ought to be getting a poll up for a few different weekends. Ping hopefully tonight or tomorrow.
cL9yafY.gif
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 190 191