Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MAW! Discussion Time
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 368 369
On a wish mission!

I am a weird completionist by nature, so I've decided to progress through the entire MaW thread, granting a wish to everyone! (okay, everyone who is currently active ^_^;;) Pausing for today on page 3. Today's silly theme for fun is the ocean!

@galaxanova
The evening tide brought this little guy in with it, and I thought you might like it ^_^

@Anticx
One of my dragons has an eye for sparkly trinkets, and found this for you, buried partially in the sand!

@Sasser
The parties on the beaches led this little guy to follow your dragons home!

@lunardusk
Yarr me hearty, here be some treasure~

@Fabro
Well that's strange. I mean, things often get buried in the sand, but shouldn't these be in non-beach sands??

@MadaraKeehl
My gatherer dragons just /love/ hunting near the shore for a variety of foods to share with others!

@rexasaurus
They say that fighting on sandy beaches is one of the best ways to train. Train hard my friend ^_~

@Leremis
You know, it took Baldwin years and years of slow progress and determination to get where he is today - but look at him and tell me he isn't happy. Just like the tide rising on the shore, good times are ahead for you too, I just know it.

@CornixElecti
Some of my dragons feel that making sandcastles is a good way to practice lair-building. I don't know if they're right or not, but I hope this helps! xD

@DefyingDestiny
It takes a certain keen eye to not overlook tiny sparkles in the sands that end up being valuable. Slow and steady wins the race!

@heartcrusher1
The ocean at night can give a calming but subtly eerie feel. Kind of like this creature! xD

@StormDragon21
The maren of the deeps are reluctant to give these up, but hopefully they will serve you well!

@Gannet
I'm not sure that wearing black to the beach is the best idea, but it certainly is a good way to stay warm!

@8by0
Arm floaties!! I'm sorry, I had to xD It make me giggle, hehe. Enjoy!

@Minxwolfie
Each shell on the shore is different and serves a different purpose - kind of like these!

~*~

Enjoy and have a great day everyone!
On a wish mission!

I am a weird completionist by nature, so I've decided to progress through the entire MaW thread, granting a wish to everyone! (okay, everyone who is currently active ^_^;;) Pausing for today on page 3. Today's silly theme for fun is the ocean!

@galaxanova
The evening tide brought this little guy in with it, and I thought you might like it ^_^

@Anticx
One of my dragons has an eye for sparkly trinkets, and found this for you, buried partially in the sand!

@Sasser
The parties on the beaches led this little guy to follow your dragons home!

@lunardusk
Yarr me hearty, here be some treasure~

@Fabro
Well that's strange. I mean, things often get buried in the sand, but shouldn't these be in non-beach sands??

@MadaraKeehl
My gatherer dragons just /love/ hunting near the shore for a variety of foods to share with others!

@rexasaurus
They say that fighting on sandy beaches is one of the best ways to train. Train hard my friend ^_~

@Leremis
You know, it took Baldwin years and years of slow progress and determination to get where he is today - but look at him and tell me he isn't happy. Just like the tide rising on the shore, good times are ahead for you too, I just know it.

@CornixElecti
Some of my dragons feel that making sandcastles is a good way to practice lair-building. I don't know if they're right or not, but I hope this helps! xD

@DefyingDestiny
It takes a certain keen eye to not overlook tiny sparkles in the sands that end up being valuable. Slow and steady wins the race!

@heartcrusher1
The ocean at night can give a calming but subtly eerie feel. Kind of like this creature! xD

@StormDragon21
The maren of the deeps are reluctant to give these up, but hopefully they will serve you well!

@Gannet
I'm not sure that wearing black to the beach is the best idea, but it certainly is a good way to stay warm!

@8by0
Arm floaties!! I'm sorry, I had to xD It make me giggle, hehe. Enjoy!

@Minxwolfie
Each shell on the shore is different and serves a different purpose - kind of like these!

~*~

Enjoy and have a great day everyone!
EGjlGzP.png
@meyoline

That is absolutely adorable <3 that's actually given me a bit of inspiration for my lair building.....
@meyoline

That is absolutely adorable <3 that's actually given me a bit of inspiration for my lair building.....
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CornixElecti haha aww, I'm so glad! XD I look forward to seeing what you come up with :D
@CornixElecti haha aww, I'm so glad! XD I look forward to seeing what you come up with :D
EGjlGzP.png
@Meyoline

Heh definitely!
@Meyoline

Heh definitely!
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@meyoline, thank you so much! :D This is such sweet gesture
@meyoline, thank you so much! :D This is such sweet gesture
Wish Granting Birthday Countdown!

3 days til my birthday!
3 wishes will be granted today! ^^

@Yungiee
A simple crimson canvas will be delivered to your clan's doorstep today!^^

@llukas
A glowing hopper is heading your way! :)

@Ithric
These two will glow until you open it. ;)

3 days til my birthday!
3 wishes will be granted today! ^^

@Yungiee
A simple crimson canvas will be delivered to your clan's doorstep today!^^

@llukas
A glowing hopper is heading your way! :)

@Ithric
These two will glow until you open it. ;)
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@Meyoline

Aaa thank you so much! I wish you luck on your mission! :D
@Meyoline

Aaa thank you so much! I wish you luck on your mission! :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png

2 days til my birthday!
2 wishes will be granted today! ^^

@Roserapier
Granting your wish numbers #7+7 & #5 x 3! ^_^

@Aegeah
Vibrant bottles are heading your way! :)

2 days til my birthday!
2 wishes will be granted today! ^^

@Roserapier
Granting your wish numbers #7+7 & #5 x 3! ^_^

@Aegeah
Vibrant bottles are heading your way! :)
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@SkyyeofEmber
THANK YOU!!!
I hope your birthday is as full of happiness for you as you have shared with those around you in the days leading up to it!
@SkyyeofEmber
THANK YOU!!!
I hope your birthday is as full of happiness for you as you have shared with those around you in the days leading up to it!
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
[center][size=6][b]Happy Birthday @VoxxVoleur[/b][/size] To any passerby, wish-granters, members or MaW or onlookers, today is the birthday of one of the moderators and top wish granters of the Make A Wish project, VoxxVoleur! If not for the hard work and dedication of our staff team, this wonderful thread wouldn't be running. Voxx works hard on keeping MaW going! Granting wishes, adjusting the spreadsheet- she's a hard, dedicated, wonderful individual who is incredibly selfless and caring. She's always encouraging and helpful with projects and offering an honest and helpful opinion when asked- especially on dragons (; Her wishlist post can be found here ( [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939814/102#post_27591907]click me![/url][/b] ) if any generous individuals would like to send her a little positivity on her special day < 3 [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/60/1a/08/601a08198fd472ecd2273fcfbdadf457--pretty-flower-tattoos-pretty-flowers.jpg[/img] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/29/1e/fc/291efc28677ad2681bc4118e5026e011--pirate-day-pirates.jpg[/img][/center]
Happy Birthday @VoxxVoleur

To any passerby, wish-granters, members or MaW or onlookers, today is the birthday of one of the moderators and top wish granters of the Make A Wish project, VoxxVoleur!

If not for the hard work and dedication of our staff team, this wonderful thread wouldn't be running. Voxx works hard on keeping MaW going! Granting wishes, adjusting the spreadsheet- she's a hard, dedicated, wonderful individual who is incredibly selfless and caring. She's always encouraging and helpful with projects and offering an honest and helpful opinion when asked- especially on dragons (;

Her wishlist post can be found here ( click me! ) if any generous individuals would like to send her a little positivity on her special day < 3

601a08198fd472ecd2273fcfbdadf457--pretty-flower-tattoos-pretty-flowers.jpg

291efc28677ad2681bc4118e5026e011--pirate-day-pirates.jpg
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 368 369