Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MAW! Discussion Time
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 368 369
THAT IS THE WORST THING A HUMAN BEING COULD EVER DO. LIKE I AM SO MAD HHHHHH!!
THAT IS THE WORST THING A HUMAN BEING COULD EVER DO. LIKE I AM SO MAD HHHHHH!!
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
JtP9HiY.png
@Ookamiotoko

I'm pretty mad about it, but it's been taken care of. There will be no more vandalism on any of the google docs relating to MAW and if there is, I'll be dealing with it very promptly.
@Ookamiotoko

I'm pretty mad about it, but it's been taken care of. There will be no more vandalism on any of the google docs relating to MAW and if there is, I'll be dealing with it very promptly.
AXFBrIx.png
GUD! Honestly, I get fired up about those who wish to spread chaos just for the sake of doing so. I haven't visited MAW in a while, but tbh I want to try to do this more once I get more settled as a person again XD

But! None the less, sending email now~
GUD! Honestly, I get fired up about those who wish to spread chaos just for the sake of doing so. I haven't visited MAW in a while, but tbh I want to try to do this more once I get more settled as a person again XD

But! None the less, sending email now~
*FR + 2*
JtP9HiY.png
@Ookamiotoko

I found it satisfying to restore the Doc to what it was throughout the day yesterday. The best way to deal with such things is to ignore them completely. Nothing bothers trolls more than being deprived of the attention they seek.

Either way, it has been dealt with and Make a Wish will return to its usual rhythm once the new doc has circulated.

We'll see you around the thread. ^^
@Ookamiotoko

I found it satisfying to restore the Doc to what it was throughout the day yesterday. The best way to deal with such things is to ignore them completely. Nothing bothers trolls more than being deprived of the attention they seek.

Either way, it has been dealt with and Make a Wish will return to its usual rhythm once the new doc has circulated.

We'll see you around the thread. ^^
4UUQPPZ.gif
Yep! I'll try my dingle danged hardest
Yep! I'll try my dingle danged hardest
*FR + 2*
JtP9HiY.png
Quiet and annoyed grumbling at the extreme rudeness of some people, unbelievable.

@/Tavvy
Would you care for the subject line of notes to have a particular message? Simply asking to make it easier for you to catalog- I know the Swipp Trade thread asks that all messages to mods be labeled in the subject line with 'Swipp Pinglist' so they know to take action to those notes faster than others sent to them.

@/Tavvy @/VoxxVoleur

Again, I deeply appreciate both of you and your dedication to the thread. I heard about the vandalism the one time, and was hoping it was just the one time, but apparently that's not the case. :/

Glad we have such wonderful mods to keep this place running smooth and easy once more. You're both the best! < 3 Although it's a bit sad this is the method that has to be resorted too I agree with it completely; I'll just need to remember to log into my email after I've granted wishes to edit my count- (rip my old email name it sounds terrible-)
Quiet and annoyed grumbling at the extreme rudeness of some people, unbelievable.

@/Tavvy
Would you care for the subject line of notes to have a particular message? Simply asking to make it easier for you to catalog- I know the Swipp Trade thread asks that all messages to mods be labeled in the subject line with 'Swipp Pinglist' so they know to take action to those notes faster than others sent to them.

@/Tavvy @/VoxxVoleur

Again, I deeply appreciate both of you and your dedication to the thread. I heard about the vandalism the one time, and was hoping it was just the one time, but apparently that's not the case. :/

Glad we have such wonderful mods to keep this place running smooth and easy once more. You're both the best! < 3 Although it's a bit sad this is the method that has to be resorted too I agree with it completely; I'll just need to remember to log into my email after I've granted wishes to edit my count- (rip my old email name it sounds terrible-)
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress

Hmm, I'm not really sure! I suppose it'd be more convenient for people to send me their email with the subject 'Email for MAW doc', but I don't really mind too much.

As for the subject of asking me to edit the number of wishes they've granted, I'd prefer the subject of the PM to me to be 'Wish Grant Update' or something along those lines.

That was a good idea, Royal, thanks for bringing it up - this'll make the PM barrage quite a bit easier to deal with if people choose to comply! I'll add this to my original post.
@RoyalSorceress

Hmm, I'm not really sure! I suppose it'd be more convenient for people to send me their email with the subject 'Email for MAW doc', but I don't really mind too much.

As for the subject of asking me to edit the number of wishes they've granted, I'd prefer the subject of the PM to me to be 'Wish Grant Update' or something along those lines.

That was a good idea, Royal, thanks for bringing it up - this'll make the PM barrage quite a bit easier to deal with if people choose to comply! I'll add this to my original post.
AXFBrIx.png
@summerpepita
I buy Rennaming Scrolls in bulk for dom discount; you're welcome to have one!

Wishlist is here

@Darkenshinigami
Sending you some food to help feed your dragons!

Wishlist is here

@r0ymustang
After skimming your Beastiary, I've sent you Cursed Bat to befriend! Don't listen to any rumors that he's cursed, I promise they're nice little friends (: It seems he brought a Leopard CoralClimber with him too- how odd...
Nice username by the way; a fan of Full Metal Alchemist? q;

Wishlist is here

@jiritsuu
This Wraith Hound and Infestation Hound would like to join you on an adventure! I hope you and these pooches become good friends.

Wishlist is here

This is for my own reference, so when Tavvy adds me to the doc I can edit my wish count < 3
Wishes granted prior to this addition: 347 (I think?)
Wishes granted after this addition: 351
@summerpepita
I buy Rennaming Scrolls in bulk for dom discount; you're welcome to have one!

Wishlist is here

@Darkenshinigami
Sending you some food to help feed your dragons!

Wishlist is here

@r0ymustang
After skimming your Beastiary, I've sent you Cursed Bat to befriend! Don't listen to any rumors that he's cursed, I promise they're nice little friends (: It seems he brought a Leopard CoralClimber with him too- how odd...
Nice username by the way; a fan of Full Metal Alchemist? q;

Wishlist is here

@jiritsuu
This Wraith Hound and Infestation Hound would like to join you on an adventure! I hope you and these pooches become good friends.

Wishlist is here

This is for my own reference, so when Tavvy adds me to the doc I can edit my wish count < 3
Wishes granted prior to this addition: 347 (I think?)
Wishes granted after this addition: 351
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@HereBeeDragons

moved you up to the purple tier on the doc, as you've granted 15 wishes total! Just wanted to let you know in case you were wondering where your wishes granted went - you're no longer in the blue, you're in the purple.
@HereBeeDragons

moved you up to the purple tier on the doc, as you've granted 15 wishes total! Just wanted to let you know in case you were wondering where your wishes granted went - you're no longer in the blue, you're in the purple.
AXFBrIx.png
@Necrovatai sending 15kt!
@Necrovatai sending 15kt!
AXFBrIx.png
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 368 369