Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Great List of the Clans of Sornieth
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
This is a cool idea :D Added my clan! I need to get updating my bios since I stripped them down D:
This is a cool idea :D Added my clan! I need to get updating my bios since I stripped them down D:
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo5_500.png
@Hayatedragoon
Fixed it for you!
@Hayatedragoon
Fixed it for you!
ZincAlloy.gif
eyyy @ZincAlloy thanks for making a new clan directory so I don't have to :'D sorry for not staying on top of the original, I just don't have the time or energy to devote to it that I once did. I'm gonna edit the thread to link to this one, though \o/
eyyy @ZincAlloy thanks for making a new clan directory so I don't have to :'D sorry for not staying on top of the original, I just don't have the time or energy to devote to it that I once did. I'm gonna edit the thread to link to this one, though \o/
@Guardianess so i can remember to do this whenever I'm not on mobile

@Sinfirmitas you should add your clan here c:
@Guardianess so i can remember to do this whenever I'm not on mobile

@Sinfirmitas you should add your clan here c:
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
Very nice. I added my clan to the list. c:
Very nice. I added my clan to the list. c:
.::The wisps will lead you home, young wanderer, and the stars will light your way::.aa_zps7097360a.png
Lore :: DragonCave :: Art :: Wishlist :: Tumblr
Cool! Added mine!

Edit: @Zincalloy - I accidentally added mine twice! Would you mind removing the first one? ^^
Cool! Added mine!

Edit: @Zincalloy - I accidentally added mine twice! Would you mind removing the first one? ^^
CYT4VFx.png
@Thylacinidae
Done!
@Thylacinidae
Done!
ZincAlloy.gif
Woo, added mine to the list c: now I'll finally have the motivation to finish and code all my deagons' bios xD
Woo, added mine to the list c: now I'll finally have the motivation to finish and code all my deagons' bios xD
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
Fun fun, put mine in. :3 We're thinking about moving to Earth soon, though...
Fun fun, put mine in. :3 We're thinking about moving to Earth soon, though...
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
I added my clan. :)
I added my clan. :)
lqcMCuq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24