Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mediscoot's Impossible Challenge
1 2 3
[center][b][size=4]Welcome to my Impossible Challenge Thread![/size][/b][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38715/3871418_350.png[/img][/center] [center][b]CURRENT CHALLENGE[/b]: Unknown[/center] Hello, and welcome to my challenge thread! I decided a while ago that I wanted to obtain a piece of every Festival Apparel, as well as every Festival Familiar. When I first joined, it was the tail end of the first Greenskeeper Gathering, so I had no idea what was going on. That first year I was on FR, I didn't know anything about the festivals, so I would get the items and then sell them before a month had passed. Somewhere in 2015 I decided I should probably collect the items I had sold and the ones I had not yet obtained. However, I had a problem with spending all my money as soon as I got it, and until the Vault came out, I couldn't start my quest. Even after the vault system came out, I had so many gene projects (and still do!) that I couldn't save my money. For me, enough is enough, and it's time for me to challenge myself in all seriousness. While I have other things I would love to get, I am making it my priority to get all the festival items I am missing (excluding the armbands) before I start any other serious projects. I know this challenge will take a loooong time, but I am prepared for it. I'll do what it takes, from sniping the marketplace, selling any eggs I get from gathering, selling some of my dergs, pushing dom, etc. Below is a list of the items I am missing, while the ones I have obtained have a strike through them. Below that will be a log of when I obtain an item on that list (for those of you interested in my progress). The nest post will be a pinglist, for those who would like to be pinged when I manage to obtain another item, So please, stop in, and feel free to chat, offer words of encouragement, etc! [b]Total Challenge Progress[/b] [indent][size=2]Light Sprite Lightning Sprite Fire Sprite Arcane Sprite Plague Sprite [s]Earth Sprite[/s] Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite [s]Wind Sprite[/s] [s]Water Sprite[/s] [s]Nature Sprite[/s] Sunchaser Jewelry Electrician's Power Pack Metallurgists Forgetools Archivists Spellscroll Boneyard Tatters [s]Eroded Crystalhide[/s] Frigid Fugitives Shackles Tricktrouper Crown Windbound Plumage Thresher Flatfins [s]Naturalist Adornments[/s] Electrified Sash Searing Sash [s]Starseer's Sash[/s] [s]Companion Comet[/s] [s]Infectionist's Sash[/s] Frigid Sash Diver Sash[/size][/indent] [u][b]News[/b][/u] o9.30.16 [indent]A kind soul sold me their extra Earth Sprite for under LAHP![/indent] o9.02.2016 [indent]A fellow Arcanite gifted me a Companion Comet![/indent] o4.25.2016 [indent]I was able to buy my Eroded Crystalhide![/indent] o4.25.2016 [indent]Someone gifted me a Searing and Starseer's Sash![/indent] o4.18.2016 [indent]Someone gifted me a Wind Sprite, wow!![/indent] o4.11.2016 [indent]I was able to buy my Nature Sprite![/indent] o3.28.2016 [indent]I was able to buy my Water Sprite![/indent]
Welcome to my Impossible Challenge Thread!
3871418_350.png
CURRENT CHALLENGE: Unknown

Hello, and welcome to my challenge thread!

I decided a while ago that I wanted to obtain a piece of every Festival Apparel, as well as every Festival Familiar. When I first joined, it was the tail end of the first Greenskeeper Gathering, so I had no idea what was going on. That first year I was on FR, I didn't know anything about the festivals, so I would get the items and then sell them before a month had passed. Somewhere in 2015 I decided I should probably collect the items I had sold and the ones I had not yet obtained. However, I had a problem with spending all my money as soon as I got it, and until the Vault came out, I couldn't start my quest. Even after the vault system came out, I had so many gene projects (and still do!) that I couldn't save my money.

For me, enough is enough, and it's time for me to challenge myself in all seriousness. While I have other things I would love to get, I am making it my priority to get all the festival items I am missing (excluding the armbands) before I start any other serious projects. I know this challenge will take a loooong time, but I am prepared for it. I'll do what it takes, from sniping the marketplace, selling any eggs I get from gathering, selling some of my dergs, pushing dom, etc.

Below is a list of the items I am missing, while the ones I have obtained have a strike through them. Below that will be a log of when I obtain an item on that list (for those of you interested in my progress). The nest post will be a pinglist, for those who would like to be pinged when I manage to obtain another item,

So please, stop in, and feel free to chat, offer words of encouragement, etc!

Total Challenge Progress
Light Sprite
Lightning Sprite
Fire Sprite
Arcane Sprite
Plague Sprite
Earth Sprite
Ice Sprite
Shadow Sprite
Wind Sprite
Water Sprite
Nature Sprite
Sunchaser Jewelry
Electrician's Power Pack
Metallurgists Forgetools
Archivists Spellscroll
Boneyard Tatters
Eroded Crystalhide
Frigid Fugitives Shackles
Tricktrouper Crown
Windbound Plumage
Thresher Flatfins
Naturalist Adornments
Electrified Sash
Searing Sash
Starseer's Sash
Companion Comet
Infectionist's Sash
Frigid Sash
Diver Sash

News
o9.30.16
A kind soul sold me their extra Earth Sprite for under LAHP!
o9.02.2016
A fellow Arcanite gifted me a Companion Comet!
o4.25.2016
I was able to buy my Eroded Crystalhide!
o4.25.2016
Someone gifted me a Searing and Starseer's Sash!
o4.18.2016
Someone gifted me a Wind Sprite, wow!!
o4.11.2016
I was able to buy my Nature Sprite!
o3.28.2016
I was able to buy my Water Sprite!
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Pinglist

Edra
Wildehearted
Pinglist

Edra
Wildehearted
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
So, starting off, why is the Companion Comet so expensive? I remember selling it for... 40k a year ago? Now it's over a mil? Why
So, starting off, why is the Companion Comet so expensive? I remember selling it for... 40k a year ago? Now it's over a mil? Why
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot

Good Luck! I just completed my own Challenge today (I GOT A LIGHT SPRITE AAAAAAAH XD). You can do it! Do put me on the ping list. For that matter, I have a friend, Heleox, who is attempting to sell a number of old festival apparels, I'll see if he'd be willing to give you a discount if you're interested. ♥
@Mediscoot

Good Luck! I just completed my own Challenge today (I GOT A LIGHT SPRITE AAAAAAAH XD). You can do it! Do put me on the ping list. For that matter, I have a friend, Heleox, who is attempting to sell a number of old festival apparels, I'll see if he'd be willing to give you a discount if you're interested. ♥
7GFlGJN.pngUQye6pN.pngMrRCllp.pngw7zrq5X.pngJ62sYF0.pnghgDH6fo.png9My5I2b.pngiibnNpu.pngDBFJoJn.pngA3L5B4e.pngzjJqiVN.png
v8f8ZKI.png
@Wildehearted
Congrats! I'm dreading when I get to that part of my challenge.
Also that would be great!!
@Wildehearted
Congrats! I'm dreading when I get to that part of my challenge.
Also that would be great!!
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot
In celebration of my friend getting her sprite, I'd be happy to sell you any of the following three items (Arcanist spellscroll, boneyard tatters, eroded crystalhide) at half their LAH. I will keep them in my vault for you until you are ready to buy them. Also, you should check your inbox
@Mediscoot
In celebration of my friend getting her sprite, I'd be happy to sell you any of the following three items (Arcanist spellscroll, boneyard tatters, eroded crystalhide) at half their LAH. I will keep them in my vault for you until you are ready to buy them. Also, you should check your inbox
@Heleox
Thank you for the offer!
Mail must be going slow, I haven't got anything in my inbox?
@Heleox
Thank you for the offer!
Mail must be going slow, I haven't got anything in my inbox?
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot

Best of luck on your challenge! I want to get the sprites at least but every time I look up their prices it just makes me want to cry XD
@Mediscoot

Best of luck on your challenge! I want to get the sprites at least but every time I look up their prices it just makes me want to cry XD
mA2hqc9.png
@Ladra
I cried too, but at least the Nature and Water Sprites aren't terrible. Cost less than a Companion Comet at least.
@Ladra
I cried too, but at least the Nature and Water Sprites aren't terrible. Cost less than a Companion Comet at least.
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
First post updated
First post updated
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes