Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What If: The Shade As A Dragon Deity
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 52 53
Not to ruin the fun, but... Wouldn't Shadow be the Shade flight? I mean Shadowbinder already oozes what could be considered shade and is probably slowly being consumed by it.
Not to ruin the fun, but... Wouldn't Shadow be the Shade flight? I mean Shadowbinder already oozes what could be considered shade and is probably slowly being consumed by it.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[quote name="WolfTears" date="2019-05-12 19:04:09" ] Not to ruin the fun, but... Wouldn't Shadow be the Shade flight? I mean Shadowbinder already oozes what could be considered shade and is probably slowly being consumed by it. [/quote] Not really since the Shade wants to kill everything that lives and Shadowmama is chill
WolfTears wrote on 2019-05-12 19:04:09:
Not really since the Shade wants to kill everything that lives and Shadowmama is chill
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@DeathPhoenix
I'm gonna be rewriting this whole thing completely if i ever get around to it, so what you see right now is pretty outdated. It's not really like an actual fanflight club thing i'm running, it's just a free-to-use au that happens to revolve around a 12th god and it's not the sort of god that would have any concepts of alliance. But thanks anyway, i guess?
@DeathPhoenix
I'm gonna be rewriting this whole thing completely if i ever get around to it, so what you see right now is pretty outdated. It's not really like an actual fanflight club thing i'm running, it's just a free-to-use au that happens to revolve around a 12th god and it's not the sort of god that would have any concepts of alliance. But thanks anyway, i guess?
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2016-04-23 04:19:28" ] I just had another weird half asleep idea, this time a symbol for the void element. I made a rough outline of it in paint. [img]http://i.imgur.com/s9aTbN4.png[/img] Alternate Version: [img]http://i.imgur.com/phNN0A8.png[/img] [i]*Shamelessly throws more fanfic fuel at this thread*[/i] [/quote] My brightness was really low so I thought these were just solid black boxes lol
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2016-04-23 04:19:28:
I just had another weird half asleep idea, this time a symbol for the void element. I made a rough outline of it in paint.
s9aTbN4.png
Alternate Version:
phNN0A8.png
*Shamelessly throws more fanfic fuel at this thread*
My brightness was really low so I thought these were just solid black boxes lol
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
[quote name="WolfTears" date="2019-05-12 19:04:09" ] Not to ruin the fun, but... Wouldn't Shadow be the Shade flight? I mean Shadowbinder already oozes what could be considered shade and is probably slowly being consumed by it. [/quote] [i]My lore-obsessed salty crouton of a soul is seething with a thousand reasons as to why this is wrong[/i] To reiterate something I've posted here before, the Shadowbinder [i]hates[/i] The Shade. When it first attacked Sornieth, the Shadowbinder was the first to roar in defiance against it. It is a perversion of her domain. To the Shadowbinder, The Shade is everything she hates wearing the parodied face of everything she embodies.
WolfTears wrote on 2019-05-12 19:04:09:
My lore-obsessed salty crouton of a soul is seething with a thousand reasons as to why this is wrong
To reiterate something I've posted here before, the Shadowbinder hates The Shade. When it first attacked Sornieth, the Shadowbinder was the first to roar in defiance against it.
It is a perversion of her domain. To the Shadowbinder, The Shade is everything she hates wearing the parodied face of everything she embodies.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.pngtumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@Ragnarok42

VOID VOID VOID YESSSSS

ADD ME TO YOUR PINGLIST PLEASE

im so angery that void isn't a real flight now,, i would have totally been a void purist
@Ragnarok42

VOID VOID VOID YESSSSS

ADD ME TO YOUR PINGLIST PLEASE

im so angery that void isn't a real flight now,, i would have totally been a void purist
cHa0MYt.pngoq8LyLj.png
l8NOdbs.pngFObX7rS.png

0, not O
addicted to scrying/dressing dragons, hmu if your dragons need a makeover ::)
I'll start making a possibility for a shade dragon
I'll start making a possibility for a shade dragon
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I know it's a bit late into the thread but I don't think that The Shade would be 'evil' as it is, I think that they are the chaos to The Eleven's order, and therefore perceived as 'evil' in the narrative due to the 'the winners write the history books' and 'change is bad' ideas. I know in canon lore they're pretty much 'evil', but it's just my take on the matter.
I know it's a bit late into the thread but I don't think that The Shade would be 'evil' as it is, I think that they are the chaos to The Eleven's order, and therefore perceived as 'evil' in the narrative due to the 'the winners write the history books' and 'change is bad' ideas. I know in canon lore they're pretty much 'evil', but it's just my take on the matter.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
this is so cool sksjsksj
this is so cool sksjsksj
hey im ilo ! remember to always take a break and drink some water
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/361302163491651584/590720750122434590/Shade.png[/img] Done~! I'll call them... Prazans, after the latin word (according to google translate) Prazninu the word for void
Shade.png

Done~!

I'll call them... Prazans, after the latin word (according to google translate) Prazninu the word for void
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 52 53