Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What If: The Shade As A Dragon Deity
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53
@Ragnarok42 could I be added to the ping list?
@Ragnarok42 could I be added to the ping list?
cDDSaqc.png
@8BitFey @GallifreySkaro @RisingFlames @Artemiis @shadowsspy @ViridianSylph @Tune @Surpirate @MissMonsterCat @End3rStorm @mnkn10 @Deramadus @Dragonbloomer @Kuriptonic @RingsofSaturn @xiushangirl @slp0001 @Hawlucha @DarkLunaPhoenix @Bloodborne @GiggleRaptor @Mediscoot @Tigenki @CountessG @LunaWard @DragonWarrior333 @Sinornis @Melova @ThisOneIsBlue @thefemaledoctor @lilacwolf @ratdoggod @Amyatzu @ScarletTheDragon @KairiArisava @rexasaurus @MightyNinja11 @CrazyassBat @Xemriss @ShadowofNiflheim @StarriannaFlare @adrienne1614 @KaioticWolf @CELESTlAL @Sleepygnostic @NightVale @DigitalGarden @Dezember @LucarioLand @Silverpelt60 @Macaw @Xarina @ThePhantomRose @Lola3227 @UnicornCrazy @RunicFoxx @PinkishBee @CloverGaming @Vremya @Reiyn @ZephTheCatLady @CaucasionOvch @voiceoflightcity @NightFlame22 @GreywarenX @Interlinea @Platedtornado @Ygdrasill @EshTCP @Silverpelt60 @Sinver @DracoLeo @Sabriel415 @TatiPyrope @TheElfDruid @WiltedWysteria @Faolyn @SecondUNIT @joojoojoojoon @CATASTIC @LightningShatter @PoisonNightshade @iamthegirraffe @Azurenight @Featherpelt1125 @EpicFalcon13 @Silvermane67 @Sc0ut @MuffinCloud @flambymact @Molu @GingaSnap ----- Hey guys, it's been awhile. Haven't really had any ideas or energy to put towards this in a long time, but I've finally brought some new art. Last night i threw together some quick concepts of hypothetical Void element eye types. Don't worry about the radioactive base, i only used it because it makes it easier for me to see where I'm drawing. Pictures are at the bottom because Columns doesn't want to cooperate. [b]Common:[/b] First up, pretty straightforwards. A plain black eye for all your edge needs. [b]Uncommon:[/b] This one's a little more sloppy, but with a firm black/white color scheme having a silvery grey tint option made sense. [b]Unusual:[/b] This one's black sclera and white irises are meant to reflect the lore pages art of the shade, with it's tiny glowing white dot eyes. Also it's just pretty. [b]Rare:[/b] A powered up version of the last one basically. I wanted to have at least one option with solid white pupils, and rare seemed like the best slot for it. Also i just didn't have any other ideas. [b]Faceted:[/b] Nothing noteworthy here. I couldn't think of any effect to add that didn't disrupt the original eye design too much. [b]Multi-Gaze:[/b] Again, pretty straightforwards. [b]Primal:[/b] Ohhh boy this one was fun. The idea behind this eye is that since primal eyes reflect the element they're based on, and the shade and by extension Voidwaker's aesthetic has very heavy mouth/eating/consuming/ect symbolism, the eyes have been replaced entirely with two giant toothy mouths with glowing throats. The subtle swirls on the spikes are also a reference to it's cloudlike shape. I'm actually upset it's not a real eye now. [b]Glow:[/b] This one's pretty boring. I couldn't actually make it glow black, if i made it white it would be indistinguishable from ice glow eyes, and i couldn't just lift the glowing eye directly from a scry image because of issues with transparency on the glow around the eyelids. Instead i went for "Bottomless black pits of nothing that darkness is radiating out of". [b]Bonus Round:[/b] I liked the primal one so much i couldn't resist making another version of it on a more appealing model. [b][u]Body horror ahead[/u][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Uajqbq2.png[/img]
@8BitFey @GallifreySkaro @RisingFlames @Artemiis @shadowsspy @ViridianSylph @Tune @Surpirate @MissMonsterCat @End3rStorm @mnkn10 @Deramadus @Dragonbloomer @Kuriptonic @RingsofSaturn @xiushangirl @slp0001 @Hawlucha @DarkLunaPhoenix @Bloodborne @GiggleRaptor @Mediscoot @Tigenki @CountessG @LunaWard @DragonWarrior333 @Sinornis @Melova @ThisOneIsBlue @thefemaledoctor @lilacwolf @ratdoggod @Amyatzu @ScarletTheDragon @KairiArisava @rexasaurus @MightyNinja11 @CrazyassBat @Xemriss @ShadowofNiflheim @StarriannaFlare @adrienne1614 @KaioticWolf @CELESTlAL @Sleepygnostic @NightVale @DigitalGarden @Dezember @LucarioLand @Silverpelt60 @Macaw @Xarina @ThePhantomRose @Lola3227 @UnicornCrazy @RunicFoxx @PinkishBee @CloverGaming @Vremya @Reiyn @ZephTheCatLady @CaucasionOvch @voiceoflightcity @NightFlame22 @GreywarenX @Interlinea @Platedtornado @Ygdrasill @EshTCP @Silverpelt60 @Sinver @DracoLeo @Sabriel415 @TatiPyrope @TheElfDruid @WiltedWysteria @Faolyn @SecondUNIT @joojoojoojoon @CATASTIC @LightningShatter @PoisonNightshade @iamthegirraffe @Azurenight @Featherpelt1125 @EpicFalcon13 @Silvermane67 @Sc0ut @MuffinCloud @flambymact @Molu @GingaSnap
Hey guys, it's been awhile. Haven't really had any ideas or energy to put towards this in a long time, but I've finally brought some new art. Last night i threw together some quick concepts of hypothetical Void element eye types. Don't worry about the radioactive base, i only used it because it makes it easier for me to see where I'm drawing.

Pictures are at the bottom because Columns doesn't want to cooperate.

Common:
First up, pretty straightforwards. A plain black eye for all your edge needs.

Uncommon:
This one's a little more sloppy, but with a firm black/white color scheme having a silvery grey tint option made sense.

Unusual:
This one's black sclera and white irises are meant to reflect the lore pages art of the shade, with it's tiny glowing white dot eyes. Also it's just pretty.

Rare:
A powered up version of the last one basically. I wanted to have at least one option with solid white pupils, and rare seemed like the best slot for it. Also i just didn't have any other ideas.

Faceted:
Nothing noteworthy here. I couldn't think of any effect to add that didn't disrupt the original eye design too much.

Multi-Gaze:
Again, pretty straightforwards.

Primal:
Ohhh boy this one was fun. The idea behind this eye is that since primal eyes reflect the element they're based on, and the shade and by extension Voidwaker's aesthetic has very heavy mouth/eating/consuming/ect symbolism, the eyes have been replaced entirely with two giant toothy mouths with glowing throats. The subtle swirls on the spikes are also a reference to it's cloudlike shape. I'm actually upset it's not a real eye now.

Glow:
This one's pretty boring. I couldn't actually make it glow black, if i made it white it would be indistinguishable from ice glow eyes, and i couldn't just lift the glowing eye directly from a scry image because of issues with transparency on the glow around the eyelids. Instead i went for "Bottomless black pits of nothing that darkness is radiating out of".

Bonus Round:
I liked the primal one so much i couldn't resist making another version of it on a more appealing model.

Body horror ahead
Uajqbq2.png
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
that primal is both a need and a nightmare
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
I will sell my entire lair for that glowing one
I NEED THAT PRIMAL! I know people would complain about the whole "body horror" aspect, but I NEED it! Also that glowing is amazing

Also, has anyone else noticed that Earth rare is black/dark grey? Could work for a shade dragon (I need proper shade eyes though. Please FR staff?)
I NEED THAT PRIMAL! I know people would complain about the whole "body horror" aspect, but I NEED it! Also that glowing is amazing

Also, has anyone else noticed that Earth rare is black/dark grey? Could work for a shade dragon (I need proper shade eyes though. Please FR staff?)
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
aaaa yes that Primal is so good I love. (And I need that glowing too, tbh)
aaaa yes that Primal is so good I love. (And I need that glowing too, tbh)
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
I would sell my soul for those Rare and Primal eyes *-*
I would sell my soul for those Rare and Primal eyes *-*
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
[quote name="Paravoina" date="2018-06-10 04:42:36" ] that primal is both a need and a nightmare [/quote] [quote name="Sailoroid" date="2018-06-10 04:59:21" ] I will sell my entire lair for that glowing one [/quote] Well maybe not the entier lair...but many of them. :P
Paravoina wrote on 2018-06-10 04:42:36:
Sailoroid wrote on 2018-06-10 04:59:21:

Well maybe not the entier lair...but many of them. :P
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
If this were an option... this would be my ideal flight.
If this were an option... this would be my ideal flight.
Hel || College Student || She/Her
dpQFynF.jpg
I’d love to be in the pinglist!!! :D
If this were a real flight I’d switch in a heartbeat!!
I’d love to be in the pinglist!!! :D
If this were a real flight I’d switch in a heartbeat!!
I78sirX.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53