Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What If: The Shade As A Dragon Deity
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 52 53
Put me on the pinglist please! This is epic. It should totally be a thing.
Put me on the pinglist please! This is epic. It should totally be a thing.
bbc193bd8a2a3ee420bc1f2454804edf.jpg
I love this idea! May I please be placed on your ping list. Thank you =D
I love this idea! May I please be placed on your ping list. Thank you =D
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
This is so interesting! Can you please put both me and my brother (EpicFalcon13) on the pinglist?
This is so interesting! Can you please put both me and my brother (EpicFalcon13) on the pinglist?
This is awesome!
This is awesome!
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Ping meee
Ping meee
+3 FR time
Zj42RGI.png
@Ragnarok42

Put me up for the list!

Also, I have two things. First, I have a semi-finished sig banner I'm working on. It has a drawing of the Voidwaker, or part of it, I made, and the words not only does the abyss gaze back.. But it welcomes you.

And second, I was wondering about what sort of abilities Void dragons have.
@Ragnarok42

Put me up for the list!

Also, I have two things. First, I have a semi-finished sig banner I'm working on. It has a drawing of the Voidwaker, or part of it, I made, and the words not only does the abyss gaze back.. But it welcomes you.

And second, I was wondering about what sort of abilities Void dragons have.
m1CZHJt.gif
@Sc0ut
I dunno. I haven't thought about it in awhile. But i do know that a joke about "Throwing shade" would have to be worked into the coli powers somewhere. I would imagine that status effects would be something like making the opponent unable to use any magic-based powers or making them cost significantly more breath or something.
@Sc0ut
I dunno. I haven't thought about it in awhile. But i do know that a joke about "Throwing shade" would have to be worked into the coli powers somewhere. I would imagine that status effects would be something like making the opponent unable to use any magic-based powers or making them cost significantly more breath or something.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@Sc0ut @Ragnarok42

*randomly throws in a few ability ideas*

Drain: decreases the opponent's breath, potentially has a chance of applying a status effect that "bleeds" breath.
Throwing Shade: Special elemental attack, has chance to apply status effect "Offended" - opponent is annoyed, and their judgement (accuracy and damage) decreases as a result. (Because that pun is just too good.)
Corrupt: Doubles breath cost of magical abilities, with a chance of disabling the opponent's magical abilities entirely. Change of disabling effect increases the lower the opponent's level is in comparison to own level, and decreases the higher the opponent's level is in comparison to own.

I should sleep, but maybe I'll try to throw in some more ideas at some point?
@Sc0ut @Ragnarok42

*randomly throws in a few ability ideas*

Drain: decreases the opponent's breath, potentially has a chance of applying a status effect that "bleeds" breath.
Throwing Shade: Special elemental attack, has chance to apply status effect "Offended" - opponent is annoyed, and their judgement (accuracy and damage) decreases as a result. (Because that pun is just too good.)
Corrupt: Doubles breath cost of magical abilities, with a chance of disabling the opponent's magical abilities entirely. Change of disabling effect increases the lower the opponent's level is in comparison to own level, and decreases the higher the opponent's level is in comparison to own.

I should sleep, but maybe I'll try to throw in some more ideas at some point?
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
@UnicornCrazy
Go ahead, this fanfic's meant to be expanded upon. I haven't had any ideas for the base version for awhile anyway.
@UnicornCrazy
Go ahead, this fanfic's meant to be expanded upon. I haven't had any ideas for the base version for awhile anyway.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@Ragnarok42 they could be a really good support character. Or they could do a health drain with 50% swapped to caster or something.
@Ragnarok42 they could be a really good support character. Or they could do a health drain with 50% swapped to caster or something.
m1CZHJt.gif
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 52 53