Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What If: The Shade As A Dragon Deity
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53
@Keyina
*A dark and edgy fairy descends from the clouds and grants your wish*
@Keyina
*A dark and edgy fairy descends from the clouds and grants your wish*
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@Hopeless1
This sounds like something you might like.
@Hopeless1
This sounds like something you might like.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
i wish Naomi worked for the Shade. that would be funny.
i wish Naomi worked for the Shade. that would be funny.
You are too weak, too weak. Survive or die. giphy.gif

+2 FR time
@Ragnarok42
Maybe as just like a more practical idea for the eyes of the dergs from this flight, to not comprimise the original shadows and line art in a nice way is to make the outer eye parts white and the pupil bit of the eyes grey or like an off black colour, with white lines to do the details(Although the white lines for detail may already be compromising)?

Or to have no pupil and it just be white/an off black. White with no pupil would be the easiest to do, but its not really 'shade' but it does work with the shadows on eyes, and looks eerie enough to be 'shade'?

Ill edit this with pictures when I have time and a laptop?
@Ragnarok42
Maybe as just like a more practical idea for the eyes of the dergs from this flight, to not comprimise the original shadows and line art in a nice way is to make the outer eye parts white and the pupil bit of the eyes grey or like an off black colour, with white lines to do the details(Although the white lines for detail may already be compromising)?

Or to have no pupil and it just be white/an off black. White with no pupil would be the easiest to do, but its not really 'shade' but it does work with the shadows on eyes, and looks eerie enough to be 'shade'?

Ill edit this with pictures when I have time and a laptop?
O0LnWau.png
@ILUVDRAGONS
The eyes on the voidwoken examples are only solid black because i edited some scry URL codes to remove them. I never actually came up with an "official" color for them.
@ILUVDRAGONS
The eyes on the voidwoken examples are only solid black because i edited some scry URL codes to remove them. I never actually came up with an "official" color for them.
@Ragnarok42
I think this shade flight is a rly cool idea ^-^ So I was just thinking of ways to make some cool 'suggestional' ideas to try add to the conversation (to maybe hopefully make this an awesome reality, but ofc its only up FR staff).

Also, if youd like to note somewhere Im willing to help fund elements for this flight :3 Like I dont have artistic talent xD But I could put money forward for some cool looking subregion icon thingies to be made? or banners that would normally go at the top of the page for all the subregions or whatever else? Made-up battlestones? Cool art for the shade as a deity?

I'll just grind coli and fodder ^-^
@Ragnarok42
I think this shade flight is a rly cool idea ^-^ So I was just thinking of ways to make some cool 'suggestional' ideas to try add to the conversation (to maybe hopefully make this an awesome reality, but ofc its only up FR staff).

Also, if youd like to note somewhere Im willing to help fund elements for this flight :3 Like I dont have artistic talent xD But I could put money forward for some cool looking subregion icon thingies to be made? or banners that would normally go at the top of the page for all the subregions or whatever else? Made-up battlestones? Cool art for the shade as a deity?

I'll just grind coli and fodder ^-^
O0LnWau.png
This is my favourite idea, I should get a dragon for this!
More fae for the fae army
This is my favourite idea, I should get a dragon for this!
More fae for the fae army
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
@ILUVDRAGONS
Thank you, though i really don't think there's any chance of this ever being added. But we can dream.
@ILUVDRAGONS
Thank you, though i really don't think there's any chance of this ever being added. But we can dream.
@DragonScale109 I'm pinging you here since its the Shade lore hub! There's a lot of bio resources and lore bits for making a Shade dragon, just in case you want to put it in your lore! :)
@DragonScale109 I'm pinging you here since its the Shade lore hub! There's a lot of bio resources and lore bits for making a Shade dragon, just in case you want to put it in your lore! :)
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@RingsofSaturn thank
@RingsofSaturn thank
IqUCcBx.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53