Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What If: The Shade As A Dragon Deity
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53
@Ragnarok42 Please add me to the pinglist.
@Ragnarok42 Please add me to the pinglist.
nonbinary-asexual-mottled-heckin-ace.png
HAIL OUR REBIRTHER

OPENER OF EYES AND DREAMS
HAIL OUR REBIRTHER

ImLwTCX.png
BEHOLD THE WAKER OF THE SLEEPING MINDS
@voidwoken
HAIL VOIDWAKER
@voidwoken
HAIL VOIDWAKER
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
[quote name="voidwoken" date=2017-03-16 15:20:11] HAIL OUR REBIRTHER OPENER OF EYES AND DREAMS [/quote] YES. @voidwoken ALL HAIL ALL HAIL ALL HAIL ALL HAIL ALL HAIL ALL HAIL
voidwoken wrote on 2017-03-16:
HAIL OUR REBIRTHER

YES.

@voidwoken

ALL HAIL ALL HAIL ALL HAIL ALL HAIL ALL HAIL ALL HAIL
CLICK THIS FOR BEUATY
infp | chaotic neutral | pisces | slytherin

ImLwTCX.png
@voidwoken WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO PINGLIST OMGYESSSSSSS now to figure out how to gene up this guy properly... his name is "Shadeborne," he's my lair's Shade infiltrator. eheheheheheee [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24982000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/249821/24982000_350.png[/img] [/url]
@voidwoken
WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO PINGLIST OMGYESSSSSSS

now to figure out how to gene up this guy properly... his name is "Shadeborne," he's my lair's Shade infiltrator. eheheheheheee

24982000_350.png
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
The fact that the Shade is controlling the monsters in the Coliseum brings up a lore idea. If the twelfth deity became the Shade, then I think that would make the neutral-aligned monsters aligned to the Void element. They're Shade-controlled, but not given any particular element so far.
The fact that the Shade is controlling the monsters in the Coliseum brings up a lore idea. If the twelfth deity became the Shade, then I think that would make the neutral-aligned monsters aligned to the Void element. They're Shade-controlled, but not given any particular element so far.
mrPLcCg.png vkuVMgF.png a4J9Xct.jpg kdKchxL.jpg
But maybe Shade is the neutral element, only by a different name? It's not aligned to any sort of magic, it's the absence of it. Neutral enemies are also not aligned. Plus, they are controlled by the Shade, but they don't display their element as being black, instead it's grey, neutral. Wouldn't that make the Shade neutral aswell?
But maybe Shade is the neutral element, only by a different name? It's not aligned to any sort of magic, it's the absence of it. Neutral enemies are also not aligned. Plus, they are controlled by the Shade, but they don't display their element as being black, instead it's grey, neutral. Wouldn't that make the Shade neutral aswell?
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
That is a really cool point. The Shade isn't necessarily evil, just neutral. The absence of magic- a being of cosmic indifference
That is a really cool point. The Shade isn't necessarily evil, just neutral. The absence of magic- a being of cosmic indifference
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
i wholeheartedly support this can this be a thing please
i wholeheartedly support this can this be a thing please
37166160_S29xquoR34Iwuwv.gif
(art NOT made by me, click for credit)
he/him + adult + do not ping me in below threads
pfp | g1 sales | WL | cauldron lending
This sounds like an interesting idea. Please add me to the list<3
This sounds like an interesting idea. Please add me to the list<3
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53