Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | #ArcanistNo!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
[Arcanist]: Ah. Well. I suppose we'll carry on and pray nothing bad happens.

[Lightweaver]: *muffled screeching*
[Arcanist]: Ah. Well. I suppose we'll carry on and pray nothing bad happens.

[Lightweaver]: *muffled screeching*
[Earthshaker]: It's okay Lightweaver, you are on the other side or Sornieth, unlike some of us who have to share a border with the Starfall Isles

[Icewarden]: Arcanist, double your protection on the Emperor. Don't dragons leave all the time to serve you, I think they call it Dominance and Exalting. Some of those dragons would be fine protecting your "pet".

[Flamecaller]: And how many heads does this thing have again?
[Earthshaker]: It's okay Lightweaver, you are on the other side or Sornieth, unlike some of us who have to share a border with the Starfall Isles

[Icewarden]: Arcanist, double your protection on the Emperor. Don't dragons leave all the time to serve you, I think they call it Dominance and Exalting. Some of those dragons would be fine protecting your "pet".

[Flamecaller]: And how many heads does this thing have again?
OXwaq2J.png
[Arcanist]: It doesn't matter.

[Flamecaller]: I'm pretty sure it mattered to those "two or three" students.
[Arcanist]: It doesn't matter.

[Flamecaller]: I'm pretty sure it mattered to those "two or three" students.
[Arcanist]: Well, it doesn't get hungrier with more heads. There weren't nearly enough of those students for each head to get one, so that's good, right?

[Lightweaver]: The more heads it has the more powerful it is aaaaahhhhhh

[Flamecaller]: Okay, I'm going to destroy it. Anyone with me?

[Arcanist]: Noooo! Not Mr. Cuddles!

[Plaguebringer]: Let's dump it somewhere first and see what happens. I vote for the Viridian Labyrinth.

[Gladekeeper]: Wait WHAT
[Arcanist]: Well, it doesn't get hungrier with more heads. There weren't nearly enough of those students for each head to get one, so that's good, right?

[Lightweaver]: The more heads it has the more powerful it is aaaaahhhhhh

[Flamecaller]: Okay, I'm going to destroy it. Anyone with me?

[Arcanist]: Noooo! Not Mr. Cuddles!

[Plaguebringer]: Let's dump it somewhere first and see what happens. I vote for the Viridian Labyrinth.

[Gladekeeper]: Wait WHAT
windh4.png
Can we just have a Plaguebringer/Arcanist/Stormcatcher sassy science bro team-up please? I mean, these two are the only ones who seem to be up for trying out Spacepop's crazy ideas. ;P
Can we just have a Plaguebringer/Arcanist/Stormcatcher sassy science bro team-up please? I mean, these two are the only ones who seem to be up for trying out Spacepop's crazy ideas. ;P
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
[Tidelord] As long as it doesn't come into my territory, I don't care.
[Tidelord] As long as it doesn't come into my territory, I don't care.
FR+8 (UK)
Familiars wish list, Swipp Apparel list, Swipp Familiars list, Swipp Skins list
All-element Farmers: Hawkfire (Arcane, level 1), Galaxy (Earth, level 1), Astraeus (Fire, level 10), Venomstrike (Ice, level 1), Petros (Light, level 1), Moonbeam (Lightning, level 25), Verdi (Nature, level 20), Rubyshimmer (Plague, level 1), Xaveria (Shadow, level 1), Denwo (Water, level 25), Sunbeam (Wind, level 1)
[Arcanist]: how bout i do anyway
[Arcanist]: how bout i do anyway
Grey | She/They | +3 hours FRT
[Stormcatcher] If we know how many Newtons a single tail or head blow is, and we know the structural integrity of materials such as steel and concrete, we could build a containment unit that would hold it long enough for us to dump it somewhere. I think the Viridian Labyrinth would be an interesting test site, seeing how the Emperor would react to a confined space such as that would be interesting, maybe it could help us design better test chambers for beasts such as it...

[Lightweaver] DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM

[Stormcatcher] But science
[Stormcatcher] If we know how many Newtons a single tail or head blow is, and we know the structural integrity of materials such as steel and concrete, we could build a containment unit that would hold it long enough for us to dump it somewhere. I think the Viridian Labyrinth would be an interesting test site, seeing how the Emperor would react to a confined space such as that would be interesting, maybe it could help us design better test chambers for beasts such as it...

[Lightweaver] DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM

[Stormcatcher] But science
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
[Arcanist]: Great, so it's not going to be a threat and I can make as many more as I want. Excellent idea, Stormcatcher! Thank you!

[every other deity but the Arcanist, Stormcatcher, and Plaguebringer]: *GROAN*
[Arcanist]: Great, so it's not going to be a threat and I can make as many more as I want. Excellent idea, Stormcatcher! Thank you!

[every other deity but the Arcanist, Stormcatcher, and Plaguebringer]: *GROAN*

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
[Plaguebringer]: I think we should test how the emperor reacts to different strains of plague while it's out in the Viridian Labyrinth.
[Plaguebringer]: I think we should test how the emperor reacts to different strains of plague while it's out in the Viridian Labyrinth.
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97