Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | #ArcanistNo!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
ok but i like how this is progressing toward making a new breed

preferably a radioactive atrocity
ok but i like how this is progressing toward making a new breed

preferably a radioactive atrocity
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
[Arcanist]: *pokes drool*
[Arcanist]: *pokes drool*
k6BP7B9.jpg
[Shadowbinder]: Thats it, I am taking away your radioactive baking ingredients!
[Shadowbinder]: Thats it, I am taking away your radioactive baking ingredients!
OXwaq2J.png
[Arcanist]: Oh well, I'll always able to create more.
[Arcanist]: Oh well, I'll always able to create more.
FR +15 | Mobile
Quitting.
Dragon Sale Hoard Sale
[Gladekeeper]: Is no one else wondering why he even has radioactive baking ingredients in the first place?

[Arcanist]: Because science!

[Windsinger]: Totally called that.

[Gladekeeper]: Is no one else wondering why he even has radioactive baking ingredients in the first place?

[Arcanist]: Because science!

[Windsinger]: Totally called that.

EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
[Arcanist] What would happen if I made a radioactive dragon out of shadowdrool and radioactive sugar and then released it into the Shrieking Wilds?

[Gladekeeper] Arcanist NO
[Shadowbinder] ARCANIST NO

@rainfeathers
(self ping because necessary)
[Arcanist] What would happen if I made a radioactive dragon out of shadowdrool and radioactive sugar and then released it into the Shrieking Wilds?

[Gladekeeper] Arcanist NO
[Shadowbinder] ARCANIST NO

@rainfeathers
(self ping because necessary)
[Windsinger]: Arcanist, don't even think about it, your ideas are usually bad.

[Icewarden]: I even heard that Tomo is asking how many times you almost brought an end to the world. One of the answers is even 'too many times to count'.
[Windsinger]: Arcanist, don't even think about it, your ideas are usually bad.

[Icewarden]: I even heard that Tomo is asking how many times you almost brought an end to the world. One of the answers is even 'too many times to count'.
OXwaq2J.png
[Tidelord]: Even a dragon without my prophetic talents can see that any situation involving the Arcanist will only end in explosions and disaster.

[Tidelord]: Which is why I'm staying home hundreds of miles under the sea, where it's safe.
[Tidelord]: Even a dragon without my prophetic talents can see that any situation involving the Arcanist will only end in explosions and disaster.

[Tidelord]: Which is why I'm staying home hundreds of miles under the sea, where it's safe.
Na5WGHa.png
i love this post it keeps getting better
i love this post it keeps getting better
tumblr_inline_nqwshr7pEj1rbfe8q_500.gifMQBN6C7.pngFZcWp.gif tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
[Arcanist]: I'd like to think of it merely as a setback. You see every great mind causes some apocalypses, I mean look at what happened in the First age!
[Arcanist]: I'd like to think of it merely as a setback. You see every great mind causes some apocalypses, I mean look at what happened in the First age!
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97