Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Drinking Dodges
1 2 3 4
Imagine if you had to take a shot every time an enemy dodges your dragons attacks.

(Don't drink kids!)
Imagine if you had to take a shot every time an enemy dodges your dragons attacks.

(Don't drink kids!)
zp1xBoR.png
That sounds like a very sad, lonely Saturday night.
That sounds like a very sad, lonely Saturday night.
ccDyspX.png
@Nineteen That would go very happy really quick because of all the dodges! 8)
@Nineteen That would go very happy really quick because of all the dodges! 8)
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
If you get an egg or a boss familiar take a victory drink, you earned it
If you get an egg or a boss familiar take a victory drink, you earned it
NBeoOgB.png
Every time you dodge, take a drink of water (gotta keep that liver heathy!)
Every time you dodge, take a drink of water (gotta keep that liver heathy!)
Every time you battle a boss and don't get a familiar drop, very casually sip a glass of wine like

you little memer. *sip*
Every time you battle a boss and don't get a familiar drop, very casually sip a glass of wine like

you little memer. *sip*
that's gonna be one hell of a night in the coli
that's gonna be one hell of a night in the coli
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
... I will try this. But not today. And probably just with water because I'm REALLY bad at remembering to stay hydrated and it now occurs to me that this would be a very easy way to deal with that.
... I will try this. But not today. And probably just with water because I'm REALLY bad at remembering to stay hydrated and it now occurs to me that this would be a very easy way to deal with that.
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
@Naurath Yes, have lots of water near you.
I've been curious to try this myself, but that would be like committing a suicide for me. My liver already has to deal with a very strong medication, so a huge amount of alcohol would ruin my liver for good. And we recently ran out of whiskey so... I guess nevermind.
@Naurath Yes, have lots of water near you.
I've been curious to try this myself, but that would be like committing a suicide for me. My liver already has to deal with a very strong medication, so a huge amount of alcohol would ruin my liver for good. And we recently ran out of whiskey so... I guess nevermind.
zp1xBoR.png
@Demenia
Given the amount of alcohol I have within reach at any one time this would be a bad idea.

But, then again... I lack mixers for most of it. Which is why there is alcohol in reach instead of empty bottles.

@Naurath
That's a better plan. I have a bottle of cloudy lemonade next to me, so I'd probably start with that though.
@Demenia
Given the amount of alcohol I have within reach at any one time this would be a bad idea.

But, then again... I lack mixers for most of it. Which is why there is alcohol in reach instead of empty bottles.

@Naurath
That's a better plan. I have a bottle of cloudy lemonade next to me, so I'd probably start with that though.
FR+8 (UK)
Familiars wish list, Swipp Apparel list, Swipp Familiars list, Swipp Skins list
All-element Farmers: Hawkfire (Arcane, level 1), Galaxy (Earth, level 1), Astraeus (Fire, level 10), Venomstrike (Ice, level 1), Petros (Light, level 1), Moonbeam (Lightning, level 25), Verdi (Nature, level 20), Rubyshimmer (Plague, level 1), Xaveria (Shadow, level 1), Denwo (Water, level 25), Sunbeam (Wind, level 1)
1 2 3 4