Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does joxar have any friends??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
he's all alone as his stall and he looks so mischievous but it's no fun being a trickster without people to trick

did he make all his banners himself???? does he hang out with baldwin or swipp???? i am very worried about joxar
he's all alone as his stall and he looks so mischievous but it's no fun being a trickster without people to trick

did he make all his banners himself???? does he hang out with baldwin or swipp???? i am very worried about joxar
gt0Ql2T.png
Joxar is a free spirit, and my favorite NPC. I'll be his friend.
Joxar is a free spirit, and my favorite NPC. I'll be his friend.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@Dragoneisha
I always forget he exists honestly, probably the overly complicated name is to shame, and how he's only here for us once a week every month.
Then again, he seems pretty enthusiastic about the events. Look at his smile; he just loves all the flights equally and wants to bring joy to us all. He's basically Santa Claus.
@Dragoneisha
I always forget he exists honestly, probably the overly complicated name is to shame, and how he's only here for us once a week every month.
Then again, he seems pretty enthusiastic about the events. Look at his smile; he just loves all the flights equally and wants to bring joy to us all. He's basically Santa Claus.
| Valen | '99 | He/it |
@Oliver2015
Santa Claus!
Joxar is the dragon santa.
@Oliver2015
Santa Claus!
Joxar is the dragon santa.
545.gif [english isnt my first languge, sorry about that!!!] 545.gif
Joxar is like M'aiiq, he wanders around and noone knows where he goes until that one time he's here with his shop.

I imagine he just kind of goes off and does whatever for the other 3 weeks of the month, wandering aimlessly.
Joxar is like M'aiiq, he wanders around and noone knows where he goes until that one time he's here with his shop.

I imagine he just kind of goes off and does whatever for the other 3 weeks of the month, wandering aimlessly.
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
Okay but!!!! Does he have any friends???? I'm worried about him. Where does he get his wares, is he magic? Well, I mean, he's a dragon.

Maybe he goes on a dragon pilgrimage to the deities every 3 weeks to get his new supplies and share them with dragon kind. The deities are his friends.
Okay but!!!! Does he have any friends???? I'm worried about him. Where does he get his wares, is he magic? Well, I mean, he's a dragon.

Maybe he goes on a dragon pilgrimage to the deities every 3 weeks to get his new supplies and share them with dragon kind. The deities are his friends.
gt0Ql2T.png
@Dragoneisha Oh man, I imagine all the deities are his friends, and they either speak to him in person or send their personal messengers his way (like [item=Frostbite Hummingbird]). I wonder if Joxar has any influence on what things we get for the festivals I imagine the dragons at the Trading Post seeing him casually passing by with tons of new things for the festivities and think "where does he even get all that from", "is that illegal"
@Dragoneisha
Oh man, I imagine all the deities are his friends, and they either speak to him in person or send their personal messengers his way (like Frostbite Hummingbird ). I wonder if Joxar has any influence on what things we get for the festivals
I imagine the dragons at the Trading Post seeing him casually passing by with tons of new things for the festivities and think "where does he even get all that from", "is that illegal"
| Valen | '99 | He/it |
@Oliver2015

The deities are his friends. He serves as a Hermes-style messenger, bringing the festivities of te Flights to the whole of Sornieth. He is a subdeity.

Joxar Flight.
@Oliver2015

The deities are his friends. He serves as a Hermes-style messenger, bringing the festivities of te Flights to the whole of Sornieth. He is a subdeity.

Joxar Flight.
gt0Ql2T.png
@Dragoneisha
Joxar J'ouvert should be celebrated in December, before Night of the Nocturne. the items to be collected are copies of the little flag he always has alongside him
@Dragoneisha
Joxar J'ouvert should be celebrated in December, before Night of the Nocturne. the items to be collected are copies of the little flag he always has alongside him
| Valen | '99 | He/it |
@Oliver2015

Let's celebrate it this year. The poor dragons' celebration has been ignored all this time we cannot let this stand
@Oliver2015

Let's celebrate it this year. The poor dragons' celebration has been ignored all this time we cannot let this stand
gt0Ql2T.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35