Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else think...
1 2 3
@LicianDragon I do hope you mean real ferrets... Lol
@LicianDragon I do hope you mean real ferrets... Lol
unROMY8.png
@Varekai

What other kind are there? 0-o
@Varekai

What other kind are there? 0-o
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Fact: Tundras have four eyes, but two of them are hidden beneath the floof.
Fact: Tundras have four eyes, but two of them are hidden beneath the floof.
Ricci
They/Them

PetButt is coming
tumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.png
Romanticle of
bjonesbeta

PetButt is coming
@ricci O.o
Wouldn't it be weird if someone shaved a tundra and found tentacles along with all manner of other nasties... I mean Icewarden's disappointed for a reason... Cute innocent fluff isn't enough to be ashamed of
@ricci O.o
Wouldn't it be weird if someone shaved a tundra and found tentacles along with all manner of other nasties... I mean Icewarden's disappointed for a reason... Cute innocent fluff isn't enough to be ashamed of
unROMY8.png
@Liciandragon... There's Fr ferrets, teddy ferrets, imaginary ferrets, carpetshark ferrets, painted ferrets... I can go on and on
@Liciandragon... There's Fr ferrets, teddy ferrets, imaginary ferrets, carpetshark ferrets, painted ferrets... I can go on and on
unROMY8.png
@Varekai Sounds like we need Eldritch XXX Tundras. lol
@Varekai Sounds like we need Eldritch XXX Tundras. lol
Ricci
They/Them

PetButt is coming
tumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.png
Romanticle of
bjonesbeta

PetButt is coming
@Varekai

Ohh, ok. I love th FR ferret familiars but I've just got one of each. I need more real-world ferrets!
@Varekai

Ohh, ok. I love th FR ferret familiars but I've just got one of each. I need more real-world ferrets!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I want an accent for Trickmurk to be for Tundras, and it gives them an extra pair of eyes (closed), and colors the top of the head / horns / underbelly to look more Mirror-like. Add some of the gill-like things to the torso, and color some arm fluff to look like the weird fins. It could be called Mirror Mimics or something.
I want an accent for Trickmurk to be for Tundras, and it gives them an extra pair of eyes (closed), and colors the top of the head / horns / underbelly to look more Mirror-like. Add some of the gill-like things to the torso, and color some arm fluff to look like the weird fins. It could be called Mirror Mimics or something.
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot. I agree, trickery or riot of rot would would be good as mirror details can easily be gored up for the riot
@Mediscoot. I agree, trickery or riot of rot would would be good as mirror details can easily be gored up for the riot
unROMY8.png
Great justice is this on front page
Great justice is this on front page
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
1 2 3