Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stacks And Stacks Coli Challenge
1 2 3
This is a Coli Challenge for those who love challenges that are in the spirit of pain and Tedium. Or if they just need a goal for the Coli. Or just want to do a challenge.

Here is how it goes:

You start with the lowest venue, which as many know is the training grounds. You go for a stack of every easily obtained drop. This means all of the Food, and the non-rare materials, and if there are any non rare Other. And once you finish this venue you go onto the next, and the next, until youve completed the Golem workshop, or Kelp Beds. You can stop in either venue.

Easy mode (inspired by @Inklingobscura)
Go until you have a stack of 1 item from the venue

When you finish, congrats! Youve replenished your food stores and likely made a good amount of Treasure! Post here any notable drops, How long it took, really anything relating to this.

Resources:
A Text list of all coli drops!
This is a Coli Challenge for those who love challenges that are in the spirit of pain and Tedium. Or if they just need a goal for the Coli. Or just want to do a challenge.

Here is how it goes:

You start with the lowest venue, which as many know is the training grounds. You go for a stack of every easily obtained drop. This means all of the Food, and the non-rare materials, and if there are any non rare Other. And once you finish this venue you go onto the next, and the next, until youve completed the Golem workshop, or Kelp Beds. You can stop in either venue.

Easy mode (inspired by @Inklingobscura)
Go until you have a stack of 1 item from the venue

When you finish, congrats! Youve replenished your food stores and likely made a good amount of Treasure! Post here any notable drops, How long it took, really anything relating to this.

Resources:
A Text list of all coli drops!
9BrVyVX.png
I am going to try this o-o
I am going to try this o-o
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@espressonist
Pinging myself so I can find it.

Any easy way to tell when you have a stack? Keep a tally or just keep peeking in your hoard?
@espressonist
Pinging myself so I can find it.

Any easy way to tell when you have a stack? Keep a tally or just keep peeking in your hoard?
14xdtg7.pnglis_by_cas_a_fras-d9ilm83.gifsignature_by_cas_a_fras-d9kfojx.png
I guess youll just have to keep peeking in your hoard @Expressonist
I guess youll just have to keep peeking in your hoard @Expressonist
9BrVyVX.png
~Bump~
~Bump~
9BrVyVX.png
@Inklingobscura
Pinging myself to keep track. This sounds fun but tortorous for my hands - I think I'll modify it to play each level until I have one stack of something from each venue.

Training fields
First stacked item: Crunchy Moth Legs
That was way too tedious. But I did get a ton of tiny food and a handful of battlestones!
@Inklingobscura
Pinging myself to keep track. This sounds fun but tortorous for my hands - I think I'll modify it to play each level until I have one stack of something from each venue.

Training fields
First stacked item: Crunchy Moth Legs
That was way too tedious. But I did get a ton of tiny food and a handful of battlestones!
PEoUA2B.png
Bump!
Bump!
9BrVyVX.png
@LockeDoore - This would be a good one to play during a festival when grinding for chests. =D
@LockeDoore - This would be a good one to play during a festival when grinding for chests. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@LockeDoore

Going to try this one now. I started a little while ago in the training fields and got a surprise crimson emperor crate! I think I am going to vault my stacks first so I will have Swipp stacks ready to go whenever, but it will also be a great source of food.
@LockeDoore

Going to try this one now. I started a little while ago in the training fields and got a surprise crimson emperor crate! I think I am going to vault my stacks first so I will have Swipp stacks ready to go whenever, but it will also be a great source of food.
@LockeDoore

I'm actually running something similar currently: my aim is to get three stacks of everything so I set myself a coli challenge to get them.

Similarly, started from Training Fields, moving to next venue when I have 3stacks of one item (stuff I got before counts as well). After Workshop I go back to Fields and do it all again.

I'm currently on my 3rd round and planning to continue till I have 3stacks of all coli loot.

I actually have a tracking template of all the stuff you get from coli, if anyone wants that? it's slightly out of date now because I've been updating just my own 'sheet, but you can easily update the new stuff to it.
@LockeDoore

I'm actually running something similar currently: my aim is to get three stacks of everything so I set myself a coli challenge to get them.

Similarly, started from Training Fields, moving to next venue when I have 3stacks of one item (stuff I got before counts as well). After Workshop I go back to Fields and do it all again.

I'm currently on my 3rd round and planning to continue till I have 3stacks of all coli loot.

I actually have a tracking template of all the stuff you get from coli, if anyone wants that? it's slightly out of date now because I've been updating just my own 'sheet, but you can easily update the new stuff to it.
hWsjkHE.png
1 2 3