Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i feel dirty
1 2
so i have two male pearlcatchers, they're brothers and pretty alike

then i have two female guardians, sisters

the issue is that the pairing i initially had is now changed because i have the siblings now, i just started with one pc and one guardian, but then siblings hatched

and i want to interbreed the pairs

"hey bro can i borrow ur wife for a while, clan leader says pretty babies are needed"
"bro what"
"bro"
"<sigh okay>"
so i have two male pearlcatchers, they're brothers and pretty alike

then i have two female guardians, sisters

the issue is that the pairing i initially had is now changed because i have the siblings now, i just started with one pc and one guardian, but then siblings hatched

and i want to interbreed the pairs

"hey bro can i borrow ur wife for a while, clan leader says pretty babies are needed"
"bro what"
"bro"
"<sigh okay>"
3xgPfeK.png
@panderz

@panderz

shelll.gifRMSt99l.pngshellbubble.gifwind.gif
I have this Fae, Centurie. He's mated to two Nocturnes.

Said Nocs are Mother and Daughter.

hmm.
I have this Fae, Centurie. He's mated to two Nocturnes.

Said Nocs are Mother and Daughter.

hmm.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
lions do this all the time

um

hooray?
lions do this all the time

um

hooray?
QQnBZuq.gif
@Zaranock

haha I have had a pair lets say male x and female y who got switched to different mates. Then when Female y had a pretty daughter with lets say Male z I paired male x with his past mates daughter. haha opps, not intentionally but it happens.
@Zaranock

haha I have had a pair lets say male x and female y who got switched to different mates. Then when Female y had a pretty daughter with lets say Male z I paired male x with his past mates daughter. haha opps, not intentionally but it happens.
A5i3AHB.png
@LCK
whats sad about you pinging me is that i was already reading before the ping.....is that good or bad?

also pretty sure i did something like this before i really had set pairs long ago...hmmm...
@LCK
whats sad about you pinging me is that i was already reading before the ping.....is that good or bad?

also pretty sure i did something like this before i really had set pairs long ago...hmmm...
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@panderz

ehehehehehe
@panderz

ehehehehehe
shelll.gifRMSt99l.pngshellbubble.gifwind.gif
If you're worried about inbreeding don't even look at my clan. Everyone has bread with everyone and their children.
If you're worried about inbreeding don't even look at my clan. Everyone has bread with everyone and their children.
For a while I had a pair of mirrors, but the male decided that he preferred the female's mum.

But actually I have very few pairs and the rest just breed with whoever they want so it's all a big mess anyway.
For a while I had a pair of mirrors, but the male decided that he preferred the female's mum.

But actually I have very few pairs and the rest just breed with whoever they want so it's all a big mess anyway.
Oooopps
One of my female may have two mates and one of my male has 2/3 mates too, but well it's not a big deal really.
Oooopps
One of my female may have two mates and one of my male has 2/3 mates too, but well it's not a big deal really.
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
1 2