Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@Kenna18155 Happy to still have you with us! <3 If there's anything else you need don't hesitate messaging!
@Kenna18155 Happy to still have you with us! <3 If there's anything else you need don't hesitate messaging!
iK0jgh4.png
@Slothie If this is still open for sign ups, would I be able to join :0c
@Slothie If this is still open for sign ups, would I be able to join :0c
@Taarnfalk thank you for being one of the sweetest and most generous people I know.
@Faileas thank you for being a positive support in my gen one obsession. I love that we are able to help and look out for each other.
@Varethyn I will never forget the wondrous generosity and kindness you showed by getting my precious Neville for me.

there are so many more I could name, I have found a wonderful online community that shares 2 passions. So to all my petopians thank you for being wonderful
@Taarnfalk thank you for being one of the sweetest and most generous people I know.
@Faileas thank you for being a positive support in my gen one obsession. I love that we are able to help and look out for each other.
@Varethyn I will never forget the wondrous generosity and kindness you showed by getting my precious Neville for me.

there are so many more I could name, I have found a wonderful online community that shares 2 passions. So to all my petopians thank you for being wonderful
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
@chaoticCorvus Yep. It'll be open all December so I'll add you right away. Feel free to get started on Day 1
@chaoticCorvus Yep. It'll be open all December so I'll add you right away. Feel free to get started on Day 1
sigie.png
@Slothie This is such a sweet idea! Sign me up, please. I'll do my best to participate daily ^_^
@Slothie This is such a sweet idea! Sign me up, please. I'll do my best to participate daily ^_^
1u3H6jas.png
@SoulSorbet @StealthClaw @robotHalcyon

WOAH can I just say you guys are good stuff A+++ good good stuff

Soul- Besides breaking our hearts with writing the scenes from games you plan ((No i'm not referring to Quickclaw's death haha that's crAZY)) you're really an all around kind person who's creative, helpful, and really was one of the things that dragged me back into FR. Those games hit me hard.

Stealth- We really need to talk more, and I feel really bad that we don't, but you've always been there, and you're a really really great person. Roleplaying and just talking with you is always super fun, and i'd love to get back to it at some point.

Egg- egg egg egg egg egg You know why you're here you A+ loser <3
@SoulSorbet @StealthClaw @robotHalcyon

WOAH can I just say you guys are good stuff A+++ good good stuff

Soul- Besides breaking our hearts with writing the scenes from games you plan ((No i'm not referring to Quickclaw's death haha that's crAZY)) you're really an all around kind person who's creative, helpful, and really was one of the things that dragged me back into FR. Those games hit me hard.

Stealth- We really need to talk more, and I feel really bad that we don't, but you've always been there, and you're a really really great person. Roleplaying and just talking with you is always super fun, and i'd love to get back to it at some point.

Egg- egg egg egg egg egg You know why you're here you A+ loser <3
@ResiRose @ Niharike @Lomedraug @oOWonderKinOo @Chiptunehero @prongss @Ferrates

I am so sorry I couldn't ping just 3 people because I really love all of you and you have all made this game so much better for me. I even had to walk away from the game because of work back in March of this year. When I came back those of you I already knew welcomed me back with loving arms and those of you didn't greeted me with open arms. It was the greatest feeling to be thought about, worried about, and cared for so much.

You guys continue to make me feel loved and thought of every day and for that I cannot thank you enough for all that you guys do for me. For all the smiles, laughs, hugs and little gifts you all do you are the bestest dragon friends a Cake could ever dream of having.

PS. (side note I know Niha doesn't like being pinged which is the only reason their name isn't up there pinged but just sitting pretty but I will be showing them this later so they know they are a part <3)
@ResiRose @ Niharike @Lomedraug @oOWonderKinOo @Chiptunehero @prongss @Ferrates

I am so sorry I couldn't ping just 3 people because I really love all of you and you have all made this game so much better for me. I even had to walk away from the game because of work back in March of this year. When I came back those of you I already knew welcomed me back with loving arms and those of you didn't greeted me with open arms. It was the greatest feeling to be thought about, worried about, and cared for so much.

You guys continue to make me feel loved and thought of every day and for that I cannot thank you enough for all that you guys do for me. For all the smiles, laughs, hugs and little gifts you all do you are the bestest dragon friends a Cake could ever dream of having.

PS. (side note I know Niha doesn't like being pinged which is the only reason their name isn't up there pinged but just sitting pretty but I will be showing them this later so they know they are a part <3)
@Sigiele

-squeezey huggles- Love you! Hope you feel betters. So glad I met you. And glad you stuck it out! :D
@Sigiele

-squeezey huggles- Love you! Hope you feel betters. So glad I met you. And glad you stuck it out! :D
4Ead15V.png LDJqYzq.pngRNaINFJ.pngFYw20bK.png
L/4 COFFEE Coatls!
For Day 1 of the December Kindness Challenge:

@LagMonster I know there's a good chance you won't see this. I hadn't read fanfiction in ages. When I saw your Nuzlocke in the tumblr tag, months before another registration period opened, I knew there was an outlet to try and get back to fanfic again. And I did take a go at it, in your absence. You were the one who showed me what lore could be and that FR didn't have to be just some simple dragon hoarding site. I hope you come back at some point soon, and maybe I can donate a dragon to the Rising Embers cause.

@farfalleh I saw your raffle in the tumblr tag right before April 2015 registration opened up. I'd been obsessing over this dragon game for months. I managed to get three friends on board with me too. While some over them went over to the flight sales forums, I headed over to your raffle. If you recall, Icarus was my second choice. I was absolutely thrilled to get any dragon from that. When Icarus grew up, I was absolutely astounded; I didn't look at the Scrying Workshop but I knew right then and there I got an amazing dragon. Thank you for putting that raffle together-I've been trying to do the same for new players since.

@Willowoak You probably won't see this for a little while, but you know why you're here. You're only the person who showed me what this website was all about, and let me mess around on the Scrying Workshop to figure out my custom progen in advance. While neither of us would've known registration wouldn't open until April, that alone was enough for me to get psyched up for joining FR. Thank you for getting me stuck on this dragon mess, and since that time of year is coming up very soon, remember-done is good!
For Day 1 of the December Kindness Challenge:

@LagMonster I know there's a good chance you won't see this. I hadn't read fanfiction in ages. When I saw your Nuzlocke in the tumblr tag, months before another registration period opened, I knew there was an outlet to try and get back to fanfic again. And I did take a go at it, in your absence. You were the one who showed me what lore could be and that FR didn't have to be just some simple dragon hoarding site. I hope you come back at some point soon, and maybe I can donate a dragon to the Rising Embers cause.

@farfalleh I saw your raffle in the tumblr tag right before April 2015 registration opened up. I'd been obsessing over this dragon game for months. I managed to get three friends on board with me too. While some over them went over to the flight sales forums, I headed over to your raffle. If you recall, Icarus was my second choice. I was absolutely thrilled to get any dragon from that. When Icarus grew up, I was absolutely astounded; I didn't look at the Scrying Workshop but I knew right then and there I got an amazing dragon. Thank you for putting that raffle together-I've been trying to do the same for new players since.

@Willowoak You probably won't see this for a little while, but you know why you're here. You're only the person who showed me what this website was all about, and let me mess around on the Scrying Workshop to figure out my custom progen in advance. While neither of us would've known registration wouldn't open until April, that alone was enough for me to get psyched up for joining FR. Thank you for getting me stuck on this dragon mess, and since that time of year is coming up very soon, remember-done is good!
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
@Kenna18155 So much love to you! Hope you're finding your way, if you ever have questions or need anything, I'm always here. :D
@Kenna18155 So much love to you! Hope you're finding your way, if you ever have questions or need anything, I'm always here. :D
10066.png tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo6_r7_400.png
tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo7_r7_250.pngtumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo8_r3_250.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26