Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
2 dragons, at exalt prices of 4500, found a home with new player Stainedglass
2 dragons, at exalt prices of 4500, found a home with new player Stainedglass
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@slothie

Is there something we can do as an equivalent for Day 30?
I'm asking because, this is the only virtual pet site I am on and Im not particularly wanting to join any others. I'm sure other people are in the same situation as well
@slothie

Is there something we can do as an equivalent for Day 30?
I'm asking because, this is the only virtual pet site I am on and Im not particularly wanting to join any others. I'm sure other people are in the same situation as well
qvTNuJR.png

candle-smol.png
@Lallie I guess just give out more gifts on Flight Rising :D
@Lallie I guess just give out more gifts on Flight Rising :D
sigie.png
@slothie

Alrighty, thankyou ^^

I was worried, cause it would've meant I wasn't able to complete one day of the challenge D:
@slothie

Alrighty, thankyou ^^

I was worried, cause it would've meant I wasn't able to complete one day of the challenge D:
qvTNuJR.png

candle-smol.png
I bought a dragon yesterday. I'm with Lallie, no other pet sites.
I bought a dragon yesterday. I'm with Lallie, no other pet sites.
uDNAbBS.png
And Day 31 finished. Thank you @Slothie for setting up such a varied list, it took me to parts of FR that I hadn't seen before! I hope everyone has more kindness throughout the next year.
And Day 31 finished. Thank you @Slothie for setting up such a varied list, it took me to parts of FR that I hadn't seen before! I hope everyone has more kindness throughout the next year.
uDNAbBS.png
Whoops, I was working alot yesterday so didn't get time to send in the update, but Day 30 completed with food packs and familiar packs sent out to new people

Day 31 has been completed too :D

@Slothie
Thanks for such an awesome challenge! I most certainly had a fun time completing all of the challenges and it was nice to see people's reactions to Random Acts of Kindness.

Happy New Year!
Whoops, I was working alot yesterday so didn't get time to send in the update, but Day 30 completed with food packs and familiar packs sent out to new people

Day 31 has been completed too :D

@Slothie
Thanks for such an awesome challenge! I most certainly had a fun time completing all of the challenges and it was nice to see people's reactions to Random Acts of Kindness.

Happy New Year!
qvTNuJR.png

candle-smol.png
I wish I had seen this at the beginning of December... I still want to do this, just going t have to do it a bit into February. Either way, it seems really nice and fun!
I wish I had seen this at the beginning of December... I still want to do this, just going t have to do it a bit into February. Either way, it seems really nice and fun!
omE1MD3.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26