Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | December Kindness Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
[center][b][size=6]December Kindness Challenge[/b][/size] [b]For Flight Rising Members[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1658672/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/RY4WLjt.png[/img][/url] [b]Link Back Code[/b] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1658672/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/RY4WLjt.png[/img][/url] [/code] [b][size=5]What is the Challenge[/b][/size] The 31 Day Kindness Challenge is a series of tasks related to giving to the members of Flight Rising. You can give a little or a lot. It is all up to you. [b][size=5]What do I get out of it?[/b][/size] Nothing really. Just the good feeling and the friendly responses from appreciative members. Think of it as a good karma cleanse. [b][size=5]Do I have to do all 30 days?[/b][/size] You don't have to. I will be trying to do all 30 days myself and will list your username below if you're attempting the challenge yourself. The point is to give what you can.
December Kindness Challenge

For Flight Rising Members

RY4WLjt.png

Link Back Code
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1658672/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/RY4WLjt.png[/img][/url]

What is the Challenge

The 31 Day Kindness Challenge is a series of tasks related to giving to the members of Flight Rising. You can give a little or a lot. It is all up to you.

What do I get out of it?

Nothing really. Just the good feeling and the friendly responses from appreciative members. Think of it as a good karma cleanse.

Do I have to do all 30 days?

You don't have to. I will be trying to do all 30 days myself and will list your username below if you're attempting the challenge yourself. The point is to give what you can.

sigie.png
Task List

Dec. 1st
  • List 3 People you think make Flight Rising a better place. Tag them here and tell them why.

Dec. 2nd
  • Donate familiars to your Flight's Free/Trade Familiar Thread.
  • If your flight doesn't have a Free/Trade familiar thread, give some familiars to a newbie instead.

Dec. 3rd
  • Participate in the Wishing Well thread here

Dec. 4th
  • Brew a Baldwin Item for Someone
  • If you don't have a high level, brew whatever you can and give it as a random gift.

Dec. 5th
  • Give some Apparel to a Random Person

Dec. 6th
  • Grant a Wish Rising Post on Tumblr
  • If you don't have tumblr, just find a wishlist on Flight Rising and give an item on the list.

Dec. 7th
  • Participate in the Doodle the Dragon Below you thread here

Dec. 8th
  • Help someone with a lair expansion (preferably a newer member).

Dec. 9th
  • Donate apparel to your Flight's Free Apparel Thread.
  • If your flight doesn't have a Free Apparel thread, give some apparel to a newbie instead.

Dec. 10th
  • Participate in the Wishing Tree thread here

Dec. 11th
  • Give a skin/accent to a random person.

Dec. 12th
  • Help another member get an achievement. Eggs are the easiest way, but I'm sure you can all think of something :D

Dec. 13th
  • Review someone's lair. Be sure to say plenty of nice things about their pretty dragons.

Dec. 14th
  • Look at a bunch of hatcheries. Maybe even sign up for a ping list or two.

Dec. 15th

Dec. 16th
  • Give a beautiful hatchling from your lair to someone who appreciates it and will give it a forever home.

Dec. 17th
  • Give an item you can only get from Swipp to a random person.

Dec. 18th
  • Donate battle items to your Flight's Free battle item Thread.
  • If your flight doesn't have a Free battle thread, give some battle items to a newbie instead.

Dec. 19th
  • Participate in the Giving Tree thread here

Dec. 20th
  • Give an awesome familiar to a random person.

Dec. 21st
  • Send some Baldwin compounds to a random person.

Dec. 22nd
  • Donate food to your Flight's Free Food Thread.
  • If your flight doesn't have a Free Food thread, give some Food to a newbie instead.

Dec. 23rd
  • Come up with something nice to do for someone on Flight Rising and post it below. Do it for someone.

Dec. 24th
  • Make a list of 5 reasons you love this game. Share it on Tumblr. Share it on Facebook. Share it here. Share it with the world. The holiday's needs more positive feelings.

Dec. 25th
  • Write a message to your greatest friend on this site. Tell them why they're amazing and how much they mean to you. Send some gifts if you want.

Dec. 26th
  • It's Boxing Day. Clean through your hoard and give any stuff you don't really need away to members who might have not got much this holiday season.

Dec. 27th
  • Give a nocturne egg or Night of the Nocturne Exclusive familiar to a member not doing so well this festival.

Dec. 28th
  • Give a hoarder some items. Find hoaders Here

Dec. 29th
  • Save a cheap exalt dragon from the Auction House and find it a forever home.

Dec. 30th
  • Do something nice for someone on another virtual pet site.

Dec. 31st
  • Give someone a gene/breed change scroll or an egg. This is your hardest challenge, so be sure to save up ahead of time.
Task List

Dec. 1st
  • List 3 People you think make Flight Rising a better place. Tag them here and tell them why.

Dec. 2nd
  • Donate familiars to your Flight's Free/Trade Familiar Thread.
  • If your flight doesn't have a Free/Trade familiar thread, give some familiars to a newbie instead.

Dec. 3rd

Dec. 4th
  • Brew a Baldwin Item for Someone
  • If you don't have a high level, brew whatever you can and give it as a random gift.

Dec. 5th
  • Give some Apparel to a Random Person

Dec. 6th
  • Grant a Wish Rising Post on Tumblr
  • If you don't have tumblr, just find a wishlist on Flight Rising and give an item on the list.

Dec. 7th
  • Participate in the Doodle the Dragon Below you thread here

Dec. 8th
  • Help someone with a lair expansion (preferably a newer member).

Dec. 9th
  • Donate apparel to your Flight's Free Apparel Thread.
  • If your flight doesn't have a Free Apparel thread, give some apparel to a newbie instead.

Dec. 10th
  • Participate in the Wishing Tree thread here

Dec. 11th
  • Give a skin/accent to a random person.

Dec. 12th
  • Help another member get an achievement. Eggs are the easiest way, but I'm sure you can all think of something :D

Dec. 13th
  • Review someone's lair. Be sure to say plenty of nice things about their pretty dragons.

Dec. 14th
  • Look at a bunch of hatcheries. Maybe even sign up for a ping list or two.

Dec. 15th

Dec. 16th
  • Give a beautiful hatchling from your lair to someone who appreciates it and will give it a forever home.

Dec. 17th
  • Give an item you can only get from Swipp to a random person.

Dec. 18th
  • Donate battle items to your Flight's Free battle item Thread.
  • If your flight doesn't have a Free battle thread, give some battle items to a newbie instead.

Dec. 19th
  • Participate in the Giving Tree thread here

Dec. 20th
  • Give an awesome familiar to a random person.

Dec. 21st
  • Send some Baldwin compounds to a random person.

Dec. 22nd
  • Donate food to your Flight's Free Food Thread.
  • If your flight doesn't have a Free Food thread, give some Food to a newbie instead.

Dec. 23rd
  • Come up with something nice to do for someone on Flight Rising and post it below. Do it for someone.

Dec. 24th
  • Make a list of 5 reasons you love this game. Share it on Tumblr. Share it on Facebook. Share it here. Share it with the world. The holiday's needs more positive feelings.

Dec. 25th
  • Write a message to your greatest friend on this site. Tell them why they're amazing and how much they mean to you. Send some gifts if you want.

Dec. 26th
  • It's Boxing Day. Clean through your hoard and give any stuff you don't really need away to members who might have not got much this holiday season.

Dec. 27th
  • Give a nocturne egg or Night of the Nocturne Exclusive familiar to a member not doing so well this festival.

Dec. 28th
  • Give a hoarder some items. Find hoaders Here

Dec. 29th
  • Save a cheap exalt dragon from the Auction House and find it a forever home.

Dec. 30th
  • Do something nice for someone on another virtual pet site.

Dec. 31st
  • Give someone a gene/breed change scroll or an egg. This is your hardest challenge, so be sure to save up ahead of time.
sigie.png
Participants

1. @Slothie
  2. @starrynightren
  3. @AzBat
  4. @mithrel
  5. @Lallie
  6. @XStormywolfX
  7. @DonutQueen
  8. @Kizmetto
  9. @Lexreon
  10. @Korozo
  11. @CakeCafe
  12. @Weathering
  13. @Kenna18155
  14. @FrozenStarlight
  15. @Leopardmask
  16. @Tsuriruto
  17. @Mazarine
  18. @ChillInAForest
  19. @KittenFromHell
  20. @Istoki
  21. @EndlessSans
  22. @Nabesima
  23. @Stelaris
  24. @Yumenekochan
  25. @Zelan
  26. @chaoticCorvus
  27. @clarax
  28. @ShadesofCyan
  29. @Lesley
  30. @DeadlyFang
  31. @KissMyAxeM8
  32. @frozenpumpkin
  33. @Abysmal
  34. @MissMokushiroku
  35. @Hyululu
  36. @Morichinatsu
  37. @AmnesiaMoons
Participants

1. @Slothie
  2. @starrynightren
  3. @AzBat
  4. @mithrel
  5. @Lallie
  6. @XStormywolfX
  7. @DonutQueen
  8. @Kizmetto
  9. @Lexreon
  10. @Korozo
  11. @CakeCafe
  12. @Weathering
  13. @Kenna18155
  14. @FrozenStarlight
  15. @Leopardmask
  16. @Tsuriruto
  17. @Mazarine
  18. @ChillInAForest
  19. @KittenFromHell
  20. @Istoki
  21. @EndlessSans
  22. @Nabesima
  23. @Stelaris
  24. @Yumenekochan
  25. @Zelan
  26. @chaoticCorvus
  27. @clarax
  28. @ShadesofCyan
  29. @Lesley
  30. @DeadlyFang
  31. @KissMyAxeM8
  32. @frozenpumpkin
  33. @Abysmal
  34. @MissMokushiroku
  35. @Hyululu
  36. @Morichinatsu
  37. @AmnesiaMoons
sigie.png
Open <3
Open <3
sigie.png
@slothie this is cool. Sign me up
@slothie this is cool. Sign me up
nRvmYpn.png
@starrynightren Awesome. I'm glad I won't be the only one embracing the spirit of giving :3
@starrynightren Awesome. I'm glad I won't be the only one embracing the spirit of giving :3
sigie.png
@Slothie
I would like to do this with you all.
@Slothie
I would like to do this with you all.
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
@AzBat Welcome
@AzBat Welcome
sigie.png
I'd like to participate!
I'd like to participate!
WKtl2lb.png