Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Things you didn't notice for a long time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Snappers phantom toenail.
The users online being clickable.
Getting a dragon stat bonus when your flight has Dom.
Snappers phantom toenail.
The users online being clickable.
Getting a dragon stat bonus when your flight has Dom.
sl1ij5o.pngDHyp0Qb.png krGXgY3.png9RjlOli.png9IQ25Kh.png
Another thing I ONLY JUST noticed. [img]http://i.imgur.com/05MgWd7.png[/img] That angry Tundra yo.
Another thing I ONLY JUST noticed.

05MgWd7.png

That angry Tundra yo.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
[quote name="Yay" date=2015-11-24 08:02:39] That Wildclaws have the teeniest ears ever, I didn't even think they had any! [/quote] OMG YES SO CUTE LIKE ICEWARDEN'S [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1/6_350.png[/img] [/url]
Yay wrote on 2015-11-24:
That Wildclaws have the teeniest ears ever, I didn't even think they had any!

OMG YES SO CUTE
LIKE ICEWARDEN'S

6_350.png
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
About the facebook like button.. I have 'liked' so many dragons and left comments as well, but my FR isn't attatched to my fb page, so has never shown on my fb page.. I don't quite understand how that even works... I have 1 dragon with 22 likes or so, and I would love to see any comments that were made on it...
About the facebook like button.. I have 'liked' so many dragons and left comments as well, but my FR isn't attatched to my fb page, so has never shown on my fb page.. I don't quite understand how that even works... I have 1 dragon with 22 likes or so, and I would love to see any comments that were made on it...
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
I didn't even notice that snappers had ears. It blew my mind.
I didn't even notice that snappers had ears. It blew my mind.
nlaVVa1.png
What did old Swipp look like?
What did old Swipp look like?
[quote name="After" date=2015-11-23 14:56:02] @Mitchy the indigenous life section on the world map changes when you refresh it! [/quote] Wait really? I never knew that holy crap Also, it took me a while to notice the element symbol in the lower right corner of each dragon box. Kinda weird description but I'm on mobile so I can't add a photo. Just go check your lair and look in the bottom right corner of the boxes
After wrote on 2015-11-23:
@Mitchy the indigenous life section on the world map changes when you refresh it!
Wait really? I never knew that holy crap
Also, it took me a while to notice the element symbol in the lower right corner of each dragon box. Kinda weird description but I'm on mobile so I can't add a photo. Just go check your lair and look in the bottom right corner of the boxes
iO2X60T.png
[quote name="After" date=2015-11-23 14:56:02] @/Mitchy the indigenous life section on the world map changes when you refresh it! [/quote] @After ...WHAT??? [i][b]*Has, indeed, been here for over 3 years and [u]never[/u] noticed*[/b][/i]
After wrote on 2015-11-23:
@/Mitchy the indigenous life section on the world map changes when you refresh it!

@After

...WHAT??? *Has, indeed, been here for over 3 years and never noticed*
There's a flag under your profile picture at the top that shows your element.

That's the snapper's chin, not his teeth. I did not realize where the jawline was, so I thought seeing it head-on you did not see the jaw.

I did not know that about apparel slots. I thought it was for individual dragons.

And the indigenous life changes? *goes to check* (@EeveeDream I didn't notice either and I've been here almost as long!)

@Lonin (sorry about the ping - I misread what you said)
There's a flag under your profile picture at the top that shows your element.

That's the snapper's chin, not his teeth. I did not realize where the jawline was, so I thought seeing it head-on you did not see the jaw.

I did not know that about apparel slots. I thought it was for individual dragons.

And the indigenous life changes? *goes to check* (@EeveeDream I didn't notice either and I've been here almost as long!)

@Lonin (sorry about the ping - I misread what you said)
LxbWmll.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9