Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Things you didn't notice for a long time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
That this [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_wing.png[/img] was how many dragons someone has in their lair :D We just never thought about what it was for about a year. And old Swipp. We didn't know there was a dragon there for a long time.
That this icon_wing.png was how many dragons someone has in their lair :D We just never thought about what it was for about a year.
And old Swipp. We didn't know there was a dragon there for a long time.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Misplaced" date=2015-11-24 02:46:54] The Facebook like button on dragon profiles... [/quote] How? Why? I've been active on this site for years, how come I've never noticed that [i]like button[/i] there....
Misplaced wrote on 2015-11-24:
The Facebook like button on dragon profiles...

How? Why? I've been active on this site for years, how come I've never noticed that like button there....
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
FEMALE FAE NECKS

FOR MONTHS

WHY
FEMALE FAE NECKS

FOR MONTHS

WHY
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
It took me a good year to spot Swipp. That was the old graphic, of course. Now he's kinda obvious.
It took me a good year to spot Swipp. That was the old graphic, of course. Now he's kinda obvious.
The stray pixel above the female imperial's tail and the stray pixel by the female imp's right wing
The stray pixel above the female imperial's tail and the stray pixel by the female imp's right wing
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
[quote name="wifiiii" date=2015-11-23 21:58:35] *ahem* it took me a few months to realize the starting magic attack was "contuse" and not "confuse" lol [/quote] What do you mean it's not confuse?
wifiiii wrote on 2015-11-23:
*ahem*
it took me a few months to realize the starting magic attack was "contuse" and not "confuse" lol
What do you mean it's not confuse?
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
there's goo in baldwins link area in the trading post!??!!?
there's goo in baldwins link area in the trading post!??!!?
tumblr_nvdcwmZRUQ1uxrs0vo1_100.png
I didn't notice until today that Glimmer changes the pearls colour on the Pearlcatchers.
I didn't notice until today that Glimmer changes the pearls colour on the Pearlcatchers.
I've been here since July 2013.. I just recently noticed female fae necks (my progen was a female fae even!)
Didn't know that the old Swipp had tiger primary till a month ago..
I've been here since July 2013.. I just recently noticed female fae necks (my progen was a female fae even!)
Didn't know that the old Swipp had tiger primary till a month ago..
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
I was going through all these like yep, noticed, yep noticed... Until I reached the tip about the treasure and the hoard :O

Also Swipp... with his old graphic, it took me forever to spot him as well. He just was so well camouflaged!
I was going through all these like yep, noticed, yep noticed... Until I reached the tip about the treasure and the hoard :O

Also Swipp... with his old graphic, it took me forever to spot him as well. He just was so well camouflaged!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9