Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Things you didn't notice for a long time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Male guardians' claws going over their tail, Female Coatls have neck feathers, Faes have ears, buying an apparel slot actually counts for all dragons, and the deities have actual accounts.
Male guardians' claws going over their tail, Female Coatls have neck feathers, Faes have ears, buying an apparel slot actually counts for all dragons, and the deities have actual accounts.
T h y l a c i n u s , # 8 1 5 9 9
[quote name="Kvon" date=2015-11-23 17:57:27] You can get to a user's dragon lair by clicking on the wing underneath their avatar. [/quote]
Kvon wrote on 2015-11-23:
You can get to a user's dragon lair by clicking on the wing underneath their avatar.
T h y l a c i n u s , # 8 1 5 9 9
@MidnightRein

I THOUGHT THAT WAS DIRT ON MY SCREEN I'M SCREAMING
@MidnightRein

I THOUGHT THAT WAS DIRT ON MY SCREEN I'M SCREAMING
VjTDyZx.png
@EchoFlower
Haha, I did too when someone pointed it out to me
@EchoFlower
Haha, I did too when someone pointed it out to me
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
Clan broadcast messages. I literally JUST figured out how to do them.
Clan broadcast messages. I literally JUST figured out how to do them.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
If you click on the treasure icon beneath your avatar, it takes you to your hoard.
If you click the gems, it takes you to the buy gems page.
If you click on the treasure icon beneath your avatar, it takes you to your hoard.
If you click the gems, it takes you to the buy gems page.
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
[quote name="EchoFlower" date=2015-11-23 19:54:21] the feed button in your lair is lower than the arrange button ur welcome [/quote] noooooooo the horrorrr will never be able to unsee
EchoFlower wrote on 2015-11-23:
the feed button in your lair is lower than the arrange button

ur welcome

noooooooo

the horrorrr

will never be able to unsee
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
I just noticed today that in festive favors the flight icon doesnt just show up on the banner, but on the little posts of the cart just underneath it too. My mind was blown.
I just noticed today that in festive favors the flight icon doesnt just show up on the banner, but on the little posts of the cart just underneath it too. My mind was blown.
lik2pA1X.jpg
[quote name="After" date=2015-11-23 14:56:02] Mitchy the indigenous life section on the world map changes when you refresh it! [/quote] OH MY GOD IT DOES HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THAT *ahem* it took me a few months to realize the starting magic attack was "contuse" and not "confuse" lol
After wrote on 2015-11-23:
Mitchy the indigenous life section on the world map changes when you refresh it!
OH MY GOD IT DOES
HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THAT

*ahem*
it took me a few months to realize the starting magic attack was "contuse" and not "confuse" lol
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
I'm really surprised this hasn't been brought up yet, but I'm going to go ahead and say it: female Fae necks. It actually doesn't freak me out so much as thinking they had a weird bump on the sides of their heads.

That dragons have faint images of their elements behind their thumbnails.

And of course the apparel slot thing. I literally didn't notice until I bought one on one dragon and saw a different dragon had an extra slot as well.

Swipp on his old cart, and how tiny the cart was.

What exactly Crim is doing with her arm.

The male Tundra's far hind leg.

I'm really surprised this hasn't been brought up yet, but I'm going to go ahead and say it: female Fae necks. It actually doesn't freak me out so much as thinking they had a weird bump on the sides of their heads.

That dragons have faint images of their elements behind their thumbnails.

And of course the apparel slot thing. I literally didn't notice until I bought one on one dragon and saw a different dragon had an extra slot as well.

Swipp on his old cart, and how tiny the cart was.

What exactly Crim is doing with her arm.

The male Tundra's far hind leg.

EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9