Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Things you didn't notice for a long time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
That you can gather items in domains other than your own. Blew my mind when I found I didn't have to gather in Light all the time.
That you can gather items in domains other than your own. Blew my mind when I found I didn't have to gather in Light all the time.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
That there's a Guardian dragon on the Anticipate Battle Stone. It blew my mind, I'd thought it was a weird wing for over a year. The Plumed Anticipate does too! [item=anticipate][item=plumed anticipate]
That there's a Guardian dragon on the Anticipate Battle Stone. It blew my mind, I'd thought it was a weird wing for over a year. The Plumed Anticipate does too!
Anticipate Plumed Anticipate
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
[quote name="lamarqueisdead" date=2015-11-23 16:39:50] That you can gather items in domains other than your own. Blew my mind when I found I didn't have to gather in Light all the time. [/quote] [font=courier new]That was me too. I thought I'd have to like fight another clan or send one of my dragons off for a day if I used that dropdown bar. Another thing I didn't notice was that you had to manually apply the experience points you gain fighting in the coliseum. I thought it was similar to Pokemon so I was confused why I was having such trouble on the Woodland Path.
lamarqueisdead wrote on 2015-11-23:
That was me too. I thought I'd have to like fight another clan or send one of my dragons off for a day if I used that dropdown bar.

Another thing I didn't notice was that you had to manually apply the experience points you gain fighting in the coliseum. I thought it was similar to Pokemon so I was confused why I was having such trouble on the Woodland Path.
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
inb4 fae necks

Male and female Skydancers have different numbers of antennae! I didn't notice until my cousin was making gijinkas and pointed it out :,)
inb4 fae necks

Male and female Skydancers have different numbers of antennae! I didn't notice until my cousin was making gijinkas and pointed it out :,)
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
[quote name="ArcyN" date=2015-11-23 16:35:48] Male Snapper's missing leg. [/quote] Also male mirrors and tundras!
ArcyN wrote on 2015-11-23:
Male Snapper's missing leg.
Also male mirrors and tundras!
Baby guardians' little teefs. :D
Baby guardians' little teefs. :D
0GXPpFU.gif
I wondered why it was taking me forever to level up my dragons in the Coliseum because I kept getting 0 XP for every battle. Turns out you can't have a level 7 dragon fighting alongside two level 1 dragons because it makes you earn 0 XP.
I wondered why it was taking me forever to level up my dragons in the Coliseum because I kept getting 0 XP for every battle. Turns out you can't have a level 7 dragon fighting alongside two level 1 dragons because it makes you earn 0 XP.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
mirror glasses!!! the way they have two glass things
mirror glasses!!! the way they have two glass things
Illustration.png
[quote name="lamarqueisdead" date=2015-11-23 17:20:08] I wondered why it was taking me forever to level up my dragons in the Coliseum because I kept getting 0 XP for every battle. Turns out you can't have a level 7 dragon fighting alongside two level 1 dragons because it makes you earn 0 XP. [/quote] @lamarqueisdead Well, you can, but you have to make sure the highest level is in a venue which is 5 levels or less of their actual level. Ex: A level 25 dragon could only earn xp on venues which are for 20+ dragons, and a level 13 could only earn xp on the venues which are level 8 or higher. I think. Don't quote me on this.
lamarqueisdead wrote on 2015-11-23:

@lamarqueisdead
Well, you can, but you have to make sure the highest level is in a venue which is 5 levels or less of their actual level. Ex: A level 25 dragon could only earn xp on venues which are for 20+ dragons, and a level 13 could only earn xp on the venues which are level 8 or higher. I think. Don't quote me on this.
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
That the background sometimes changes depending on what page you're on
That the background sometimes changes depending on what page you're on
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9