Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The season for fluff Tundras
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][b]***From December 16th to the 19th, you can win prizes with your own silly art of the fluffwarden! Come check out the hilarity, happening right over at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1676470/1]this thread![/url]***[/b] [/center] There's a chill in the air... POOF. Icewarden announces that it's time to grow your winter coats, so we must obey! It's time for... MAXIMUM OVER-FLOOF! [img]http://i.imgur.com/uc75Q9u.png[/img] Floof, my tundra children, floof away! [img]http://i.imgur.com/OaE7eQm.png[/img] ------------------------------------------------------------ [size=2]Also check out the top of page 3 for another woof floof tundra dog, by Chilmark. And another on page 4, because Chilmark is awesome. And a floof tundra doodle by RainbowRay on page 5 :D[/size]
***From December 16th to the 19th, you can win prizes with your own silly art of the fluffwarden! Come check out the hilarity, happening right over at this thread!***

There's a chill in the air... POOF. Icewarden announces that it's time to grow your winter coats, so we must obey! It's time for... MAXIMUM OVER-FLOOF!

uc75Q9u.png

Floof, my tundra children, floof away!

OaE7eQm.png

Also check out the top of page 3 for another woof floof tundra dog, by Chilmark. And another on page 4, because Chilmark is awesome. And a floof tundra doodle by RainbowRay on page 5 :D
bQiQUFQ.png
oh jesus they're adorable

headcanon accepted
oh jesus they're adorable

headcanon accepted
dgCbOKw.png
Awwww. This makes me warm and fuzzy in the feels. *wants to snuggle a pile of floofy tundras*
Awwww. This makes me warm and fuzzy in the feels. *wants to snuggle a pile of floofy tundras*
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Excellent! There's always room for more tundra fluff and love. I wonder if one day we'll see canon art of winterized tundras? I wish, I wish....
Excellent! There's always room for more tundra fluff and love. I wonder if one day we'll see canon art of winterized tundras? I wish, I wish....
yTk2Oxd.pngbb8_ice_banner_2_2_by_jeanpolnareff-d9v0n15.png
[quote name="Thoracosaurus" date=2015-11-19 16:59:18] Floof, my tundra children, floof away! [img]http://i.imgur.com/OaE7eQm.png[/img] [/quote] [color=#585c4f] Too cute, probably illegally cute.
Thoracosaurus wrote on 2015-11-19:

Floof, my tundra children, floof away!

OaE7eQm.png

Too cute, probably illegally cute.
*dies*

NO WAIT dont call an ambulance. Im not really dead!
*looks at fluffy Tundra*

*chocks on laughter*
OkAy now call 911

*dies*

So fluffy
*dies*

NO WAIT dont call an ambulance. Im not really dead!
*looks at fluffy Tundra*

*chocks on laughter*
OkAy now call 911

*dies*

So fluffy
~~~~tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo7_250.png~~~~
@Quilt

I hope and dream that some day, some day... we will see it. Oh Neondragon, or whoever designed these lovely fluffbutts (they look like your style, though. well, everything here does, and it's awesome) why cannot you draw us the winter fluff tundras that prance in your imagination? Even a sketch would help to satiate our floof dragon needs. We beg of you! We will shower you in riches. We promise you our undying devotion and love! Forever we shall worship you, Neondragon!!

*cough* er, well, we'd be grateful anyway
@Quilt

I hope and dream that some day, some day... we will see it. Oh Neondragon, or whoever designed these lovely fluffbutts (they look like your style, though. well, everything here does, and it's awesome) why cannot you draw us the winter fluff tundras that prance in your imagination? Even a sketch would help to satiate our floof dragon needs. We beg of you! We will shower you in riches. We promise you our undying devotion and love! Forever we shall worship you, Neondragon!!

*cough* er, well, we'd be grateful anyway
bQiQUFQ.png
Samundras!

(Samoyeds + Tundras)
Samundras!

(Samoyeds + Tundras)
m59NfS2.png
I love tundra and samoyeds... this is too cute omg
I love tundra and samoyeds... this is too cute omg
T3TuubO.png
FLOOF
FLOOF
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif15297.png16453.png_______________ AO6x9Go.gif8fuzhUG.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7