Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Did you know....
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2327928] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23280/2327928_350.png[/img] [/url] [A Snapper approaches you] Did you know that Tundras used to be predators? It's true. Not many people know it, but it's true. When The Icewarden first created his children, they were fearsome warriors. They were made to hunt and freeze all they came across, their fangs ripping into the flesh of their prey and their noses leading them to pursue their quarry without end. They were fearsome warriors, brave and hungry. But, perhaps, too brave. Too hungry. While they were all children of Ice, some fought one another. The victors feasted on the flesh of those they had killed, and a curse was unleashed. A Wendigo. Spirits of Hunger and Cold. Once a Tundra tasted the flesh of another dragon it was cursed to become this monster. It would become mindless, driven to hunt to feed the hunger that could not be satisfied. When he saw what had happened, The Icewarden froze The Wendigo, and stripped The Tundra of their lust for blood, instead giving them a taste for plants. He then, perhaps to protect them, perhaps to hide his own shame, stripped them of their memories. Only their superior sense of smell and fangs remained. As a reminder. As for the Wendigo? They are the frozen prisoners of The Icewarden. Every last one. Or so many people hope. Who knows, maybe a few escaped. Or maybe a Tundra will become hungry again.

2327928_350.png

[A Snapper approaches you]

Did you know that Tundras used to be predators?

It's true. Not many people know it, but it's true.

When The Icewarden first created his children, they were fearsome warriors. They were made to hunt and freeze all they came across, their fangs ripping into the flesh of their prey and their noses leading them to pursue their quarry without end. They were fearsome warriors, brave and hungry.

But, perhaps, too brave. Too hungry. While they were all children of Ice, some fought one another. The victors feasted on the flesh of those they had killed, and a curse was unleashed.

A Wendigo. Spirits of Hunger and Cold. Once a Tundra tasted the flesh of another dragon it was cursed to become this monster. It would become mindless, driven to hunt to feed the hunger that could not be satisfied. When he saw what had happened, The Icewarden froze The Wendigo, and stripped The Tundra of their lust for blood, instead giving them a taste for plants. He then, perhaps to protect them, perhaps to hide his own shame, stripped them of their memories. Only their superior sense of smell and fangs remained. As a reminder.

As for the Wendigo? They are the frozen prisoners of The Icewarden. Every last one.

Or so many people hope. Who knows, maybe a few escaped.

Or maybe a Tundra will become hungry again.
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
[img]http://cdn.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Until-Dawn6.jpg[/img] .... I like you.
Until-Dawn6.jpg

.... I like you.
mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
@WithaZed

Thank you. I figured we have Hydra Zombies, so why not Tundrigos?
@WithaZed

Thank you. I figured we have Hydra Zombies, so why not Tundrigos?
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
This. Is. Epic.

What a great bit of lore! Definitely believable. I've been meaning to make a tundra accent for a while now that shows their sabretoothiness. I love how you worked in their memory bit, too. Wonderful!
This. Is. Epic.

What a great bit of lore! Definitely believable. I've been meaning to make a tundra accent for a while now that shows their sabretoothiness. I love how you worked in their memory bit, too. Wonderful!
yTk2Oxd.pngbb8_ice_banner_2_2_by_jeanpolnareff-d9v0n15.png
THIS IS SO GREAT

HEAD CANON ACCEPTED
THIS IS SO GREAT

HEAD CANON ACCEPTED
T h y l a c i n u s , # 8 1 5 9 9
[quote name="Uzumak" date=2015-11-13 15:04:34] THIS IS SO GREAT HEAD CANON ACCEPTED [/quote]
Uzumak wrote on 2015-11-13:
THIS IS SO GREAT

HEAD CANON ACCEPTED
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Oh man..just...wow. This is so headcannon now.
Oh man..just...wow. This is so headcannon now.
GNU: Terry Pratchett
IaWAzbD.pngALUZZqg.pngtumblr_inline_nwq2seL90g1r3h1o8_540.pngtumblr_inline_nj6eplzKc21r3h1o8.pngtumblr_inline_nuf0jfLw8D1r3h1o8_540.png
9g0BXbt.gif
This certainly makes tundras more interesting than they were before. XD
This certainly makes tundras more interesting than they were before. XD
PJb908Z.png
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OH MY GOSH HELL YES
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OH MY GOSH HELL YES
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
....YES. tundras deserve some ****** lore!
....YES. tundras deserve some ****** lore!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7