Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR creepypasta
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 237 238
I support this idea so much.
Or a dragons eyes could turn pitch black and you couldn't exalt them or auction them when the shade secures that slot
I support this idea so much.
Or a dragons eyes could turn pitch black and you couldn't exalt them or auction them when the shade secures that slot
So yur with derg and yur nesting wen mesage appears. U read the mesage and the text is “wut r u doing with my hatchling”. U tell the derg and she say “my dad is exsalt”.
then who was mesage?

I'm terribly sorry, I just had to.
So yur with derg and yur nesting wen mesage appears. U read the mesage and the text is “wut r u doing with my hatchling”. U tell the derg and she say “my dad is exsalt”.
then who was mesage?

6dzshv.png
Oh, I got one, that I'm sure is going to be absolutely horrifying to a lot people.. ----------------------------------------------------- [center]You've been obsessively checking the Colour Wheel Expansion thread, gleefully awaiting the new colours. Undel has just posted the final colour to fill out the chart, and you're super excited! This means that the new colours will appear soon! The thread is abuzz with excitement, everyone wondering when the new colours will be released. Is it going to be later that day? Some time that week? It's all so very exciting! You go to post your own bit of excitement, only, when you hit post, you get an error. Confused, you go back, and refresh the page. You get sent to the 404 screen. Baffled, you hit back again, to the main FRD page. You refresh, and the pinned thread is no longer there. It's missing. Even more baffled, you decide that maybe the thread got hidden, like the Sunshine thread did temporarily. Maybe it was a mistake? Oh well, you can wait. Days pass. A week. Two weeks, and yet, no sign of the expansion, and no word about it from staff. There are other updates, including another live update, which is cool, but not what you are waiting for. Every time you see a post about the expansion, it vanishes before you can even click in to read it. You make one yourself, get a ping, but it's gone when you go to check the ping. A month passes. Nothing. The forum eventually settles, and no new questioning about the expansion turns up. It's weird. Utterly bizarre, and you can't figure it out. And then, you see a thread in FRD, created by Undel, titled "Shade" Inside the thread, is garbled text, utterly unreadable, and then, at the end, an image of an entirely blacked out Coatl with glistening red eyes. You swear, it feels like the Coatl's eye is following you, though the image is not a gif. Below the Coatl is just two words. "haha suckers". It's barely readable for all the garbled glitching. Freaked out, you refresh to see what everyone else is saying. The thread is now locked, and the post now only has that terrifying Coatl, watching your every move. ...maybe it's time to log out of FR for a while. Perhaps get some sleep. That can't be real after all. Undel isn't the type of person to pull such an awful prank on the user base, you're certain of it. You shut down, and go to bed. When you get up the next day, you log onto FR. The thread titled "Shade" is gone now, as if it had never been. The Expansion thread is also still missing. Sunshine is missing, too, when you go to look for it. It's as if the Expansion had never even been a thing. You go to PM a friend about it, and they ask you what you are talking about. There was never any expansion planned for the colour wheel. It turns out, you dreamed the whole thing. Your FR life is a lie. Dejectedly, you go to hatch the nest you've been sitting on for what feels like ages. A beautiful CryFacGlim Coatl pair that you've been excited to breed. However, when the eggs hatch, the hatchlings aren't the bright, vivid colours of the parents. They are pitch black with glistening red eyes like the Coatl in that thread. You gasp and jerk back, feeling four sets of bloody eyes on you. Rubbing your eyes, you gulp, and click the "continue to lair button". The hatchlings are still pitch, and you can feel them watching you. You link them to your friend, but it seems you are the only one seeing them as creepy black babies. Once again baffled, you PM Undel about the hatchlings. The message you get back sends chills down your spine. [quote]Whoops. Sorry about that. We didn't mean to let it escape. It's been contained now, and there's nothing to worry about. We hope you continue to enjoy playing [i]Flight Rising[/i].[/quote] When you check your hatchlings again, they are perfectly normal. You wonder just what it was that apparently escaped... and then you quickly decide you don't want to know, even though some part of you burns with curiousity. Was Sunshine and the expansion thread part of this? Why are you the only one that seems to remember the expansion thread? It makes you want to cry, though, knowing that there were all those pretty colours, and now they'll never exist. Once more, you PM Undel, asking her about the expansion thread. Her response is baffled, and you get the creeps again. [quote]How did you know that we were planning an expansion?[/quote] You don't answer, deciding that maybe, you should just log off for a while. You've clearly been playing FR too much lately and are perhaps going loopy from lack of fresh air and social contact. Time to go outside for a while.[/center]
Oh, I got one, that I'm sure is going to be absolutely horrifying to a lot people..

You've been obsessively checking the Colour Wheel Expansion thread, gleefully awaiting the new colours. Undel has just posted the final colour to fill out the chart, and you're super excited! This means that the new colours will appear soon! The thread is abuzz with excitement, everyone wondering when the new colours will be released. Is it going to be later that day? Some time that week? It's all so very exciting!

You go to post your own bit of excitement, only, when you hit post, you get an error. Confused, you go back, and refresh the page. You get sent to the 404 screen. Baffled, you hit back again, to the main FRD page. You refresh, and the pinned thread is no longer there. It's missing. Even more baffled, you decide that maybe the thread got hidden, like the Sunshine thread did temporarily. Maybe it was a mistake? Oh well, you can wait.

Days pass. A week. Two weeks, and yet, no sign of the expansion, and no word about it from staff. There are other updates, including another live update, which is cool, but not what you are waiting for. Every time you see a post about the expansion, it vanishes before you can even click in to read it. You make one yourself, get a ping, but it's gone when you go to check the ping.

A month passes. Nothing. The forum eventually settles, and no new questioning about the expansion turns up. It's weird. Utterly bizarre, and you can't figure it out. And then, you see a thread in FRD, created by Undel, titled "Shade" Inside the thread, is garbled text, utterly unreadable, and then, at the end, an image of an entirely blacked out Coatl with glistening red eyes. You swear, it feels like the Coatl's eye is following you, though the image is not a gif. Below the Coatl is just two words. "haha suckers". It's barely readable for all the garbled glitching.

Freaked out, you refresh to see what everyone else is saying. The thread is now locked, and the post now only has that terrifying Coatl, watching your every move.

...maybe it's time to log out of FR for a while. Perhaps get some sleep. That can't be real after all. Undel isn't the type of person to pull such an awful prank on the user base, you're certain of it. You shut down, and go to bed.

When you get up the next day, you log onto FR. The thread titled "Shade" is gone now, as if it had never been. The Expansion thread is also still missing. Sunshine is missing, too, when you go to look for it. It's as if the Expansion had never even been a thing. You go to PM a friend about it, and they ask you what you are talking about. There was never any expansion planned for the colour wheel.

It turns out, you dreamed the whole thing. Your FR life is a lie. Dejectedly, you go to hatch the nest you've been sitting on for what feels like ages. A beautiful CryFacGlim Coatl pair that you've been excited to breed. However, when the eggs hatch, the hatchlings aren't the bright, vivid colours of the parents. They are pitch black with glistening red eyes like the Coatl in that thread. You gasp and jerk back, feeling four sets of bloody eyes on you. Rubbing your eyes, you gulp, and click the "continue to lair button". The hatchlings are still pitch, and you can feel them watching you.

You link them to your friend, but it seems you are the only one seeing them as creepy black babies. Once again baffled, you PM Undel about the hatchlings. The message you get back sends chills down your spine.
Quote:
Whoops. Sorry about that. We didn't mean to let it escape. It's been contained now, and there's nothing to worry about. We hope you continue to enjoy playing Flight Rising.

When you check your hatchlings again, they are perfectly normal. You wonder just what it was that apparently escaped... and then you quickly decide you don't want to know, even though some part of you burns with curiousity. Was Sunshine and the expansion thread part of this? Why are you the only one that seems to remember the expansion thread? It makes you want to cry, though, knowing that there were all those pretty colours, and now they'll never exist.

Once more, you PM Undel, asking her about the expansion thread. Her response is baffled, and you get the creeps again.
Quote:
How did you know that we were planning an expansion?

You don't answer, deciding that maybe, you should just log off for a while. You've clearly been playing FR too much lately and are perhaps going loopy from lack of fresh air and social contact. Time to go outside for a while.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba ooooooooooo THAT was good. I am suitably chilled. D:
@KittyAoba ooooooooooo THAT was good. I am suitably chilled. D:
NXwxhXo.png
@MutationIvori Nice one haha

@KittyAoba That is terrifying
@MutationIvori Nice one haha

@KittyAoba That is terrifying
iYFz4v1.png
[quote name="Madarakita" date=2015-09-11 20:37:01] When you go to check on your lair and there's dragons there that you know you exalted two weeks ago. And their bios are just the phrase 'why did you abandon us' over and over and over...and...over...[/quote] [i] Mistakes were made.[/i]
Madarakita wrote on 2015-09-11:
When you go to check on your lair and there's dragons there that you know you exalted two weeks ago.

And their bios are just the phrase 'why did you abandon us' over and over and over...and...over...

Mistakes were made.
ImLwTCX.pngGSbB5tl.gifMmBygYl.gifE0IOY4y.gifImLwTCX.png
This is true story

One day you go to ur school and decide to check teh dragon websit when the HOTTEST GUY IN SCHOOL sees you. He calls you a neRd and every1 laughas at u!!

Prey to ur diety 5 times or this happens to u!!

This is true story

One day you go to ur school and decide to check teh dragon websit when the HOTTEST GUY IN SCHOOL sees you. He calls you a neRd and every1 laughas at u!!

Prey to ur diety 5 times or this happens to u!!

Zounds!
I'm kindof creeped out, but mostly I'm just laughing
I'm kindof creeped out, but mostly I'm just laughing
HzGpUHb.png
[quote name="kitycat" date=2015-09-12 09:23:29] u log into ur flight risineg account and u click on ur first dragon and the dragon has BLOOD RED EYES and u cant feed dragon because dragon is DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote] cue lavender town theme song music
kitycat wrote on 2015-09-12:
u log into ur flight risineg account and u click on ur first dragon and the dragon has BLOOD RED EYES and u cant feed dragon because dragon is DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cue lavender town theme song music
gif_220x103_da7478.gif
[quote name="MutationIvori" date=2015-09-15 21:40:58] So yur with derg and yur nesting wen mesage appears. U read the mesage and the text is “wut r u doing with my hatchling”. U tell the derg and she say “my dad is exsalt”. [i][b]then who was mesage?[/b][/i] I'm terribly sorry, I just had to. [/quote] @MutationIvori *GASP*
MutationIvori wrote on 2015-09-15:
then who was mesage?

@MutationIvori *GASP*

iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 237 238