Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR creepypasta
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 237 238
i like how half of this is genuinely scary and the other half is making fun of other creepypastas.

anyway, lemme give it a try.
--
You've been pushing for dom all week. Your rival flight gets first place on some days, second on others. It's a really tight fight, but you believe in your flight that you can win.

5 minutes til rollover. You're finishing up your last minute training in the coliseum.

4 minutes. Your dragons level up.

3 minutes. You exalt them as quickly as you can.

2 Minutes. You check forums to see how everyone's doing. Things seem to be positive.

1 minute. You decide to close out and do other things until rollover.

Minutes later. You log back in to check dominance.

Your rival flight won.

Disappointed, you go to check the forums--only to get the "handler" page. You check the other forums to see if you can find familiar faces. None seem to pop up. You check your lair. All of your dragons have 0 energy, which is odd since you swore they had at least 90%. You shrug and go to your hoard. Completely empty. All of your food, materials, trinkets, familiars, gone. You start to panic and go to gather items. 0 turns.

You try to tell yourself it's a weird glitch and the mods will fix it by morning, so you go to bed.

You wake up, log back in, and see nothing has changed. What really makes your heart stop is the message icon. You slowly click on it.

"Not Enough."

It's from your deity.

"You gave it your all, so I will take it all. Maybe then it will be good enough."
i like how half of this is genuinely scary and the other half is making fun of other creepypastas.

anyway, lemme give it a try.
--
You've been pushing for dom all week. Your rival flight gets first place on some days, second on others. It's a really tight fight, but you believe in your flight that you can win.

5 minutes til rollover. You're finishing up your last minute training in the coliseum.

4 minutes. Your dragons level up.

3 minutes. You exalt them as quickly as you can.

2 Minutes. You check forums to see how everyone's doing. Things seem to be positive.

1 minute. You decide to close out and do other things until rollover.

Minutes later. You log back in to check dominance.

Your rival flight won.

Disappointed, you go to check the forums--only to get the "handler" page. You check the other forums to see if you can find familiar faces. None seem to pop up. You check your lair. All of your dragons have 0 energy, which is odd since you swore they had at least 90%. You shrug and go to your hoard. Completely empty. All of your food, materials, trinkets, familiars, gone. You start to panic and go to gather items. 0 turns.

You try to tell yourself it's a weird glitch and the mods will fix it by morning, so you go to bed.

You wake up, log back in, and see nothing has changed. What really makes your heart stop is the message icon. You slowly click on it.

"Not Enough."

It's from your deity.

"You gave it your all, so I will take it all. Maybe then it will be good enough."
imagin u hav got to exalt hte dragon named after your KAT 4 hte lair space n the drigob give you 666666666666666666666666666666666666 treasure 4 exalting it so u feel good but but hter dragon waz gen1 onedigit imperial wiht UNRELEASE ALPHASTAGE GEM GENEZ n itz 3 late nao................ hte dergin iz GONE!!!!!!!11 and your hole dragin lair is DED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 and when YOU check th imp you EXALTE#D it HAS blood RED BLOOD EYES and itz BLEEDING SATNAIC BLOODY BLOOD ORF DETH and ask "WHY DIDYOU ABADON ME???????? :'(((" and has a BOOLEAN and ALL THE OTHER RETIRED ITEMZZ ATTTACHED nad its ALL GONE!!!!!!!1 and !!!!!!!!!your CAT i!!!!!!!!!1s DED!!!!!!!!!1 BECAUSE YOU EXALTDRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1112 OOOOOOOOOoooOOOOO

(Writing that was very painful.)
imagin u hav got to exalt hte dragon named after your KAT 4 hte lair space n the drigob give you 666666666666666666666666666666666666 treasure 4 exalting it so u feel good but but hter dragon waz gen1 onedigit imperial wiht UNRELEASE ALPHASTAGE GEM GENEZ n itz 3 late nao................ hte dergin iz GONE!!!!!!!11 and your hole dragin lair is DED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 and when YOU check th imp you EXALTE#D it HAS blood RED BLOOD EYES and itz BLEEDING SATNAIC BLOODY BLOOD ORF DETH and ask "WHY DIDYOU ABADON ME???????? :'(((" and has a BOOLEAN and ALL THE OTHER RETIRED ITEMZZ ATTTACHED nad its ALL GONE!!!!!!!1 and !!!!!!!!!your CAT i!!!!!!!!!1s DED!!!!!!!!!1 BECAUSE YOU EXALTDRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1112 OOOOOOOOOoooOOOOO

pepis_by_minecr_aft-dbxskxp.gif

• Marc • he/him • Iban Peranakan • FR -02:00 / UTC -10:00, no DST •
Former Earth Dom Organization Council

1sAnyd1.gif
bisexual_pride_by_my_world_is_split-dbjdpzj.png

03XKUqf.png
[quote name="Ghostgirl32" date=2015-09-12 12:48:44] [quote name="kitycat" date=2015-09-12 09:23:29] u log into ur flight risineg account and u click on ur first dragon and the dragon has BLOOD RED EYES and u cant feed dragon because dragon is DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote] well, but... my dragons are Plague dragons [s]or at least a large handful of them maybe not most of them but[/s] ..... XD [/quote] then the dragons eyes are BLOOD RED WITH BLOODY TEARS!!!!! [u][b] AND THE TEARS ARE MADE OUT OF UR DRAGONS BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!![/u][/b]
Ghostgirl32 wrote on 2015-09-12:
kitycat wrote on 2015-09-12:
u log into ur flight risineg account and u click on ur first dragon and the dragon has BLOOD RED EYES and u cant feed dragon because dragon is DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, but... my dragons are Plague dragons or at least a large handful of them maybe not most of them but ..... XD
then the dragons eyes are BLOOD RED WITH BLOODY TEARS!!!!! AND THE TEARS ARE MADE OUT OF UR DRAGONS BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Neoven8tr I have a bad chest cold and this made me laugh so hard that I went into a coughing fit so terrible I died and am now dead ONO IF U DIE IN FR U DIE IN REAL LYFE!!!!!!!11one! I feel a little disappointed this hasn't been done yet, so: [quote="Ultimate FR Creepypasta"]So ur with ur derg and ur fitin in coli wen teh phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing with my dergons?" U tell ur dergs n they say "we not even rl tis is internet pixels lol." THEN WHO WAS PHONE?[/quote]
@Neoven8tr I have a bad chest cold and this made me laugh so hard that I went into a coughing fit so terrible I died and am now dead ONO IF U DIE IN FR U DIE IN REAL LYFE!!!!!!!11one!

I feel a little disappointed this hasn't been done yet, so:
Ultimate FR Creepypasta wrote:
So ur with ur derg and ur fitin in coli wen teh phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing with my dergons?" U tell ur dergs n they say "we not even rl tis is internet pixels lol." THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
K7VDc51.png
A life is a journey, a journey is a story, a story is a treasure. (Motto of Clan Troubadour)

*I send and am happy to receive in character PMs!*
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
[quote name="Madarakita" date=2015-09-11 20:37:01] When you go to check on your lair and there's dragons there that you know you exalted two weeks ago. And their bios are just the phrase 'why did you abandon us' over and over and over...and...over... [/quote] [img]http://officetan.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Nuke_it.jpg[/img]
Madarakita wrote on 2015-09-11:
When you go to check on your lair and there's dragons there that you know you exalted two weeks ago.

And their bios are just the phrase 'why did you abandon us' over and over and over...and...over...
Nuke_it.jpg

FR +3 She/Her
@LadyTroubadour

writing%20is%20my%20passion.jpg
@LadyTroubadour

writing%20is%20my%20passion.jpg
pepis_by_minecr_aft-dbxskxp.gif

• Marc • he/him • Iban Peranakan • FR -02:00 / UTC -10:00, no DST •
Former Earth Dom Organization Council

1sAnyd1.gif
bisexual_pride_by_my_world_is_split-dbjdpzj.png

03XKUqf.png
ARRRRRGH There's your creepypasta right there!!!!

I love those long ones that are a big list of instructions that lead to creepy happenings so I wrote one for this thread. Was about to hit "submit" and then I thought "that was really long, I should copy it first so I don't lose it." I selected the whole thing, went to right click...

... and sneezed. And pressed both mouse buttons. Which somehow changed pages in my browser. Which erased the whole thing.

WHYYYYYYYYYYY
ARRRRRGH There's your creepypasta right there!!!!

I love those long ones that are a big list of instructions that lead to creepy happenings so I wrote one for this thread. Was about to hit "submit" and then I thought "that was really long, I should copy it first so I don't lose it." I selected the whole thing, went to right click...

... and sneezed. And pressed both mouse buttons. Which somehow changed pages in my browser. Which erased the whole thing.

WHYYYYYYYYYYY
K7VDc51.png
A life is a journey, a journey is a story, a story is a treasure. (Motto of Clan Troubadour)

*I send and am happy to receive in character PMs!*
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
[quote name="Neoven8tr" date=2015-09-12 20:22:59] imagin u hav got to exalt hte dragon named after your KAT 4 hte lair space n the drigob give you 666666666666666666666666666666666666 treasure 4 exalting it so u feel good but but hter dragon waz gen1 onedigit imperial wiht UNRELEASE ALPHASTAGE GEM GENEZ n itz 3 late nao................ hte dergin iz GONE!!!!!!!11 and your hole dragin lair is DED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 and when YOU check th imp you EXALTE#D it HAS blood RED BLOOD EYES and itz BLEEDING SATNAIC BLOODY BLOOD ORF DETH and ask "WHY DIDYOU ABADON ME???????? :'(((" and has a BOOLEAN and ALL THE OTHER RETIRED ITEMZZ ATTTACHED nad its ALL GONE!!!!!!!1 and !!!!!!!!!your CAT i!!!!!!!!!1s DED!!!!!!!!!1 BECAUSE YOU EXALTDRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1112 OOOOOOOOOoooOOOOO (Writing that was very painful.) [/quote] [img]http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag137/nelsonmonty/nope_zpsbcc14df0.gif[/img]
Neoven8tr wrote on 2015-09-12:

nope_zpsbcc14df0.gif
ErzFA.gifcRmpm.gifiCTsu.gifWF7N6.gifQBDeO.gif
The scariest one

You go in the auction house to buy some dragons, when you see your dream dragon on the first page. It's really cheap, and you quickly go to buy it. But you were too late.

Auction expired.
The scariest one

You go in the auction house to buy some dragons, when you see your dream dragon on the first page. It's really cheap, and you quickly go to buy it. But you were too late.

Auction expired.
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
[quote name="Cumulus" date=2015-09-15 19:42:14] The scariest one You go in the auction house to buy some dragons, when you see your dream dragon on the first page. It's really cheap, and you quickly go to buy it. But you were too late. Auction expired. [/quote] AHHHHHHHH
Cumulus wrote on 2015-09-15:
The scariest one

Auction expired.

AHHHHHHHH
H9klr6C.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 237 238