Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR creepypasta
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 237 238
im4gin u got 6 meat but then u got 6 plants an 6 FAMILER
FR Blog
Main/Humor blog
You only have two dragons
An imperial and a spiral hatchling.
You go away for two weeks before logging back in.
Your imperial is fully feed...but your spiral is gone.

4spooky5me
You only have two dragons
An imperial and a spiral hatchling.
You go away for two weeks before logging back in.
Your imperial is fully feed...but your spiral is gone.

4spooky5me
BcpIF1O.png
Nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope
Nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope
2KAdknV.png
Zs4VhSn.png
pyAp3dI.png
ZqTATLu.png
EE2umbT.png
WINDSINGER_sig.png
actaul cannibal superstar shia labuef eats that dream dragon youve seen saving up for all month
actaul cannibal superstar shia labuef eats that dream dragon youve seen saving up for all month
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
[quote name="Uzumak" date=2015-09-12 09:57:44] [quote name="Madarakita" date=2015-09-11 20:37:01] When you go to check on your lair and there's dragons there that you know you exalted two weeks ago. And their bios are just the phrase 'why did you abandon us' over and over and over...and...over... You check your hoard and there's an "Breed Change: Imperial" scroll there. You click it to breed-change your progen but as your cursor hovers over it, it vanishes. And there's a PM in your inbox from Undel that says "no one will ever believe you." [/quote] SCREAMS [/quote] This is legit the most terrifying thing I've seen.
Uzumak wrote on 2015-09-12:
Madarakita wrote on 2015-09-11:
When you go to check on your lair and there's dragons there that you know you exalted two weeks ago.

And their bios are just the phrase 'why did you abandon us' over and over and over...and...over...

You check your hoard and there's an "Breed Change: Imperial" scroll there. You click it to breed-change your progen but as your cursor hovers over it, it vanishes.

And there's a PM in your inbox from Undel that says "no one will ever believe you."
SCREAMS

This is legit the most terrifying thing I've seen.
ErzFA.gifcRmpm.gifiCTsu.gifWF7N6.gifQBDeO.gif
...At the end of "what if coatl had no leg"... all of the 'removed' coatl legs are found.

No coatl.

Just the legs.

And around them, scrawled in red, "but what if?..."
...At the end of "what if coatl had no leg"... all of the 'removed' coatl legs are found.

No coatl.

Just the legs.

And around them, scrawled in red, "but what if?..."
nXOilAf.png
[Hatchery Under Construction]
How about the photoshop threads leaking into the lairs of those who created the monsters?
The user thinking it was totally harmless to edit their dragon, and all of a sudden, they decide to check their lair and the abomination is there... And no matter what they do, trying to change apparel or the like, their dragons are stuck that way.
How about the photoshop threads leaking into the lairs of those who created the monsters?
The user thinking it was totally harmless to edit their dragon, and all of a sudden, they decide to check their lair and the abomination is there... And no matter what they do, trying to change apparel or the like, their dragons are stuck that way.
FooterAds.gif
cHILLLLL
cHILLLLL
UL9DnVF.png
[quote name="Mitochondiva" date=2015-09-12 13:14:05] im4gin u got 6 meat but then u got 6 plants an 6 FAMILER [/quote]
Mitochondiva wrote on 2015-09-12:
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
[quote name="kitycat" date=2015-09-12 09:23:29] u log into ur flight risineg account and u click on ur first dragon and the dragon has BLOOD RED EYES and u cant feed dragon because dragon is DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote] my first thought, honestly
kitycat wrote on 2015-09-12:
u log into ur flight risineg account and u click on ur first dragon and the dragon has BLOOD RED EYES and u cant feed dragon because dragon is DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my first thought, honestly
tumblr_nvdcwmZRUQ1uxrs0vo1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 237 238