Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR creepypasta
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 237 238
@tigressRising i dont see a pyramid quote anywhere though..
@tigressRising i dont see a pyramid quote anywhere though..
You are too weak, too weak. Survive or die. giphy.gif

+2 FR time
@CyberneticWolf great one! Well written, and I love the references to the Icarus story ^-^
@CyberneticWolf great one! Well written, and I love the references to the Icarus story ^-^
FooterAds.gif
@Hopeless1 Look, it's one thing to make a mistake. We all do it, and you didn't mean to hurt anyone by it. But not acknowledging your mistakes and refusing to owe up to your actions is damaging to you in the long run, and frustrates people who try to interact with you. You pyramid quoted, I saw it, I told you why it was wrong, you apologized and fixed it. That's perfectly fine. There's nothing wrong with admitting you made a mistake, and theres certainly nothing wrong with fixing it. I don't see why you would delete your earlier post, or lie about pyramid quoting. I've seen you exhibit similar behavior on the forums, and I know it frustrates others too. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings or anything, I just want you to understand why what you're doing is wrong and how you can improve it.
@Hopeless1 Look, it's one thing to make a mistake. We all do it, and you didn't mean to hurt anyone by it. But not acknowledging your mistakes and refusing to owe up to your actions is damaging to you in the long run, and frustrates people who try to interact with you. You pyramid quoted, I saw it, I told you why it was wrong, you apologized and fixed it. That's perfectly fine. There's nothing wrong with admitting you made a mistake, and theres certainly nothing wrong with fixing it. I don't see why you would delete your earlier post, or lie about pyramid quoting. I've seen you exhibit similar behavior on the forums, and I know it frustrates others too. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings or anything, I just want you to understand why what you're doing is wrong and how you can improve it.
Na5WGHa.png
@violinistshewolf

Thank you so much. The story of Icarus is one of my favorites so I tried to find a way to fit it in. I'm so happy someone noticed it.
@violinistshewolf

Thank you so much. The story of Icarus is one of my favorites so I tried to find a way to fit it in. I'm so happy someone noticed it.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
Heres a creepypasta from page 69 :) it was 2spooky4manypeople. Enjoy! (By Icecap)
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Your dragons line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after they hear this signal.

[beep]

A single lap should be completed each time they hear this sound.

[ding]

Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time your dragons fail to complete a lap before the sound, their test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
Heres a creepypasta from page 69 :) it was 2spooky4manypeople. Enjoy! (By Icecap)
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Your dragons line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after they hear this signal.

[beep]

A single lap should be completed each time they hear this sound.

[ding]

Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time your dragons fail to complete a lap before the sound, their test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

+2 FR time
*gets to page 112 of creepypasta*
*sees FitnessGram post*
*Slams computer lid shut and runs the hell away*
*gets to page 112 of creepypasta*
*sees FitnessGram post*
*Slams computer lid shut and runs the hell away*

+2 FR time
Self, why did you think it was a good idea to read this thread on your night up? where did all your intelligaince go?
Self, why did you think it was a good idea to read this thread on your night up? where did all your intelligaince go?

+2 FR time
[quote name="Averat" date=2016-11-03 10:28:53] I wanna have another go! :P [center]___________________________________________________________________[/center] You finish writing the lore of the only perma-dragon you have in your lair without lore. There! Finished! She has a dark past, darkest as is allowed. Same with most your dragons. You look through it, and smile. It's finished! No typos or anything like that! You go to the auction house. The most beautiful hatchling is there for 666 treasure. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=6&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=176&auth=53e9934626138e992ffb24e2827161d1a83d9da4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] You buy it. There's an item with it seemingly, from the 'Auction Sold' message you have. [quote=Auction Sold] Hello, player... It was quite a flight, but we suppose it's worth it. Your little demon dragon bought something. Here's its Shade's Doll. Be sure to remove everything from this message before deleting it. Thanks for buying it, we suppose... Nobody would buy it before you. Because of... It. Best Regards, Pearl, Edgar and Spitfire Flight Rising Couriers [/quote] You click the button to accept the item. It's like a deity doll, but it's black and has red X eyes. It has a fantastic black crest and sharp 'claws'. Its description is, "A soft stuffed doll that resembles the Voidwaker in her dragon form. It's almost like a shadow when placed with shadows and you can't tell why it seems to be staring at you. It's just a doll, isn't it?" You shudder. You go to the dragon you bought. The name is 'ShadesServant'. You decide to think of it as 'Shade'. You attach a familiar. It appears that the Shade's Doll is a familiar. You see that it's animated. It's breathing and standing upright, the eyes glowing red. Blood drips from its claws, so detailed you wonder if Flight Rising was hacked. You go back and see that it's 'awakened'. The description now is "A soft stuffed living doll that resembles the Voidwaker in her dragon form. It's almost like a shadow when placed with shadows and you can't tell why it seems to be angry at you. It's got a good home with your shade-dragon, hasn't it?" You look at the dragon. Its eyes are pitch-black. The runes gene has turned into the 'Goop' gene. Blood is dripping off of it. You look at its description. [i]You should've figured it out. Don't say they didn't warn you.[/i] You try to take off the familiar. You can, but you can't exalt it. "This dragon wants to talk to you." You grope in the darkness for something to cuddle. You feel blood. You look. Shade is there. "Hai :)" says shade "why have you done this???" you scream. "this is only a dream though" "what?" then you wake up into reality. whew! "Im glad that was just a dream" then you here the female voice of a nocturne. "Or was it......." [/quote] quoting this beauty. added some nice stuff. Shade is there is not a spooky ending. also Voidwaker is a Nocturne Deity in my lore :) even though Chaos dosent exsist..
Averat wrote on 2016-11-03:
I wanna have another go! :P

You finish writing the lore of the only perma-dragon you have in your lair without lore. There! Finished! She has a dark past, darkest as is allowed. Same with most your dragons. You look through it, and smile. It's finished! No typos or anything like that! You go to the auction house. The most beautiful hatchling is there for 666 treasure.
dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=6&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=176&auth=53e9934626138e992ffb24e2827161d1a83d9da4&dummyext=prev.png
You buy it. There's an item with it seemingly, from the 'Auction Sold' message you have.
Auction Sold wrote:
Hello, player...

It was quite a flight, but we suppose it's worth it. Your little demon dragon bought something. Here's its Shade's Doll. Be sure to remove everything from this message before deleting it. Thanks for buying it, we suppose... Nobody would buy it before you. Because of... It.

Best Regards,

Pearl, Edgar and Spitfire
Flight Rising Couriers
You click the button to accept the item. It's like a deity doll, but it's black and has red X eyes. It has a fantastic black crest and sharp 'claws'. Its description is, "A soft stuffed doll that resembles the Voidwaker in her dragon form. It's almost like a shadow when placed with shadows and you can't tell why it seems to be staring at you. It's just a doll, isn't it?" You shudder. You go to the dragon you bought. The name is 'ShadesServant'. You decide to think of it as 'Shade'. You attach a familiar. It appears that the Shade's Doll is a familiar. You see that it's animated. It's breathing and standing upright, the eyes glowing red. Blood drips from its claws, so detailed you wonder if Flight Rising was hacked. You go back and see that it's 'awakened'. The description now is "A soft stuffed living doll that resembles the Voidwaker in her dragon form. It's almost like a shadow when placed with shadows and you can't tell why it seems to be angry at you. It's got a good home with your shade-dragon, hasn't it?" You look at the dragon. Its eyes are pitch-black. The runes gene has turned into the 'Goop' gene. Blood is dripping off of it. You look at its description.
You should've figured it out. Don't say they didn't warn you.
You try to take off the familiar. You can, but you can't exalt it.
"This dragon wants to talk to you."
You grope in the darkness for something to cuddle. You feel blood. You look. Shade is there.
"Hai :)" says shade "why have you done this???" you scream. "this is only a dream though"
"what?" then you wake up into reality. whew! "Im glad that was just a dream" then you here the female voice of a nocturne. "Or was it......."
quoting this beauty. added some nice stuff. Shade is there is not a spooky ending. also Voidwaker is a Nocturne Deity in my lore :) even though Chaos dosent exsist..

+2 FR time
@Hopeless1
I know people have told you this before, but please, please, don't pyramid quote, especially if you're going to change something or repost it just because you like it. It's spam. If you like something, notify the owner and tell them it's awesome.
@Hopeless1
I know people have told you this before, but please, please, don't pyramid quote, especially if you're going to change something or repost it just because you like it. It's spam. If you like something, notify the owner and tell them it's awesome.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
@o0cosmiclatte0o that quote was already part of the creepypasta.
@o0cosmiclatte0o that quote was already part of the creepypasta.

+2 FR time
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 237 238