Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR creepypasta
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 237 238
you come onto the site, and go to check dominance. And there, in one of the top three dom slots... is THE SHADE

Seriously, though, that'd be a really cool event to have on the site :)

EDIT (7/2/2016): Nine months and twenty one days later, I finally fixed the typo in the topic title. You're welcome.
you come onto the site, and go to check dominance. And there, in one of the top three dom slots... is THE SHADE

Seriously, though, that'd be a really cool event to have on the site :)

EDIT (7/2/2016): Nine months and twenty one days later, I finally fixed the typo in the topic title. You're welcome.
this is not a forum signature
the nightmare of nightmares
the nightmare of nightmares
and then a skeleton popped out
and then a skeleton popped out
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
When you go to check on your lair and there's dragons there that you know you exalted two weeks ago.

And their bios are just the phrase 'why did you abandon us' over and over and over...and...over...

You check your hoard and there's an "Breed Change: Imperial" scroll there. You click it to breed-change your progen but as your cursor hovers over it, it vanishes.

And there's a PM in your inbox from Undel that says "no one will ever believe you."
When you go to check on your lair and there's dragons there that you know you exalted two weeks ago.

And their bios are just the phrase 'why did you abandon us' over and over and over...and...over...

You check your hoard and there's an "Breed Change: Imperial" scroll there. You click it to breed-change your progen but as your cursor hovers over it, it vanishes.

And there's a PM in your inbox from Undel that says "no one will ever believe you."
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
I would probably cry, just saying.
I would probably cry, just saying.
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
> Bristol; They/Them or He/Him; FR+1
> Lore Thread
@Madarakita That's pretty frightening, the bios.
@Madarakita That's pretty frightening, the bios.
she/her | GMT-5 | Check out my dragons for sale!

tumblr_inline_o13ntkHqks1ts73zp_540.png xZjCTKj.png
You know how when you rearrange your lair, sometimes you'll see a dragon on one page, you'll go to the next one then go back again, and that dragon is somewhere else? And you could swear that it looks exactly like one of the hatchlings you exalted last week... Only it has a name, but you didn't look at it long enough to see what it said.
You know how when you rearrange your lair, sometimes you'll see a dragon on one page, you'll go to the next one then go back again, and that dragon is somewhere else? And you could swear that it looks exactly like one of the hatchlings you exalted last week... Only it has a name, but you didn't look at it long enough to see what it said.
rr8NTee.png
[quote name="Madarakita" date=2015-09-11 20:37:01] When you go to check on your lair and there's dragons there that you know you exalted two weeks ago. And their bios are just the phrase 'why did you abandon us' over and over and over...and...over... [/quote] I am scared now.
Madarakita wrote on 2015-09-11:

I am scared now.
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
@tunelessmelody

The apocalypse begins....
@tunelessmelody

The apocalypse begins....
2Qbi90W.pngZhydIqY.png
Holy.... ;n;

@PoisonFern
Holy.... ;n;

@PoisonFern
Tiger27316-C-14-0-2-2-34.png