Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1399 1400
@Undel

If I set up a nest now and it hatches after the new colours are implemented, will the hatchling exhibit new colours or only the old ones?
@Undel

If I set up a nest now and it hatches after the new colours are implemented, will the hatchling exhibit new colours or only the old ones?
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
@anhbon921
I've gotta check this out later. :D
@anhbon921
I've gotta check this out later. :D
[quote name="Undel" date=2015-08-02 22:58:19] [quote name="Cranberry" date=2015-08-02 22:57:44] Hi Undel! Will the look of the colors on our existing dragons change with the new system? [/quote] No, they will remain the same. The new colors will need to be bred/hatched/or scattered for. [/quote] Thanks! I meant more like... will any of the shading/highlight colors/anything like that change, or will our current dragons stay looking exactly the same as they do now?
Undel wrote on 2015-08-02:
Cranberry wrote on 2015-08-02:
Hi Undel! Will the look of the colors on our existing dragons change with the new system?

No, they will remain the same.

The new colors will need to be bred/hatched/or scattered for.

Thanks! I meant more like... will any of the shading/highlight colors/anything like that change, or will our current dragons stay looking exactly the same as they do now?
Sunshine!
Sunshine!
In all seriousness though, I am very excited for the new colors.
Hopefully we get something like the mint fan-mockup from a while back. :B
In all seriousness though, I am very excited for the new colors.
Hopefully we get something like the mint fan-mockup from a while back. :B
image.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gifimage.png
Prayin for new purples
also more red colors b/c I need more reds
Prayin for new purples
also more red colors b/c I need more reds
1d8e87ba5f20e463816b62c21a52d702a3b8a596.png
Is there any sort of timeline on when the new colors should get added into the game?
Is there any sort of timeline on when the new colors should get added into the game?
long live murkshine

lilac and mint are ones i'm pulling for. "honey" sounded really pretty, too.
long live murkshine

lilac and mint are ones i'm pulling for. "honey" sounded really pretty, too.
Ln1NYa7.gif
» sales thread
» tumblr
I'm totally down for some more purples and some more really rich greens. Also, Mint, Cherry, Canary, lol. Some of those colors in the "Let's extend the color wheel!" thread are really excellent. Like the color "Porcelain" and "Glass" were A++.
I'm totally down for some more purples and some more really rich greens. Also, Mint, Cherry, Canary, lol. Some of those colors in the "Let's extend the color wheel!" thread are really excellent. Like the color "Porcelain" and "Glass" were A++.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
I'm really really hoping for new yellows. And not "Yellows but oh they turn in to green / brown / orange." I just want a, yellow yellow.
I'm really really hoping for new yellows. And not "Yellows but oh they turn in to green / brown / orange." I just want a, yellow yellow.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1399 1400