Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The wallet challenge!
1 2
I konw a lot of users need treasure to buy a LOT of things, and belive me, I feel the pain. So I made one challenge that will make you rich, but requires a lot of patience: ~The Rules~ [quote=Dragons] [LIST] [*]You can't buy any dragons. The only method is get them for free, trading or getting eggs. [*]You can't buy any genes. [*]You can't buy any eggs. [*]No accent or skin buy. [/LIST] [/quote] [quote=Food][LIST] [*]All the food must be gathered or grinded on the coliseum, no buys. Donations are accepted. [*]You can sell food. [/LIST] [/quote] [quote=Breeding][LIST] [*]All the breeding must be for selling or exalting. [*]If one dragon don't sell for one week, it will be exalted. [*]You will make a thread to sell the dragons. [/LIST] [/quote] [quote=Familiars][LIST] [*]All the dragons must have a familiar that isn't awakend. [*]Double familiars must be sold. [*]You can't buy familiars. [/LIST] [/quote] [quote=Festivals][LIST] [*]All the apparel must be placed on the vault to be selled later. [*]You must buy at least 2 familiars from the festival. [*]You can't buy the festival itens on the AH [/LIST] [/quote] Of course, all those rules are optional! So if you want to make the challenge but still want to do somethings, you're free to do it. The time of this challenge is made by yourself, it can be a week to a year, you choose. Is a simple challenge, but I think that will make my treasure duplicate or something. Well, have fun!
I konw a lot of users need treasure to buy a LOT of things, and belive me, I feel the pain. So I made one challenge that will make you rich, but requires a lot of patience:
~The Rules~
Dragons wrote:
  • You can't buy any dragons. The only method is get them for free, trading or getting eggs.
  • You can't buy any genes.
  • You can't buy any eggs.
  • No accent or skin buy.
Food wrote:
  • All the food must be gathered or grinded on the coliseum, no buys. Donations are accepted.
  • You can sell food.
Breeding wrote:
  • All the breeding must be for selling or exalting.
  • If one dragon don't sell for one week, it will be exalted.
  • You will make a thread to sell the dragons.
Familiars wrote:
  • All the dragons must have a familiar that isn't awakend.
  • Double familiars must be sold.
  • You can't buy familiars.
Festivals wrote:
  • All the apparel must be placed on the vault to be selled later.
  • You must buy at least 2 familiars from the festival.
  • You can't buy the festival itens on the AH

Of course, all those rules are optional! So if you want to make the challenge but still want to do somethings, you're free to do it.
The time of this challenge is made by yourself, it can be a week to a year, you choose.
Is a simple challenge, but I think that will make my treasure duplicate or something.
Well, have fun!

Sounds like something I do every day! I never buy stuff of the auction house, and I nearly never buy anything. The only things I do buy are tinctures of dissolutions.. And although it may seem hard in the beginning to never buy anything,, it gets easier with time (and later,, if you are sensitive to such things, almost addictive xD)
Sounds like something I do every day! I never buy stuff of the auction house, and I nearly never buy anything. The only things I do buy are tinctures of dissolutions.. And although it may seem hard in the beginning to never buy anything,, it gets easier with time (and later,, if you are sensitive to such things, almost addictive xD)
I'm so doing this sometime @Frostycloud
I'm so doing this sometime @Frostycloud
9XOxNGE.jpg Always up for some Mammertee Plushies :D
@Gaia
Yes I do this everyday too!
I tried to take the most basic things for helping, and make everything optional because is a little hard in the beginning.
I now don't even but anything lol I need to stop never
@Gaia
Yes I do this everyday too!
I tried to take the most basic things for helping, and make everything optional because is a little hard in the beginning.
I now don't even but anything lol I need to stop never
@Kawaru: It's funny how much of an obsession saving treasure can become. I loathe parting with every penny if I do spend some.. Perhaps this is the Dragon Sickness the little folk speak of! It's nice that I could buy anything I wanted, it's just sad to know I never will xD
@Kawaru: It's funny how much of an obsession saving treasure can become. I loathe parting with every penny if I do spend some.. Perhaps this is the Dragon Sickness the little folk speak of! It's nice that I could buy anything I wanted, it's just sad to know I never will xD
@Gaia
yea I'm like: ooo I can buy this but, if i waste my money i maybe lost something important
lmao I need help
@Gaia
yea I'm like: ooo I can buy this but, if i waste my money i maybe lost something important
lmao I need help
Doing this 18/7/15 - 18/8/15.
Doing this 18/7/15 - 18/8/15.
9XOxNGE.jpg Always up for some Mammertee Plushies :D
@Frostycloud
good luck!
@Frostycloud
good luck!
I do almost all of this.. except I keep almost all my hatchies. I also give some things away.
I do almost all of this.. except I keep almost all my hatchies. I also give some things away.
@queenvisenya Because we're both always dragon poor

(also might be a good idea to do while back at college to keep FR-related procrastination to a minimum)
@queenvisenya Because we're both always dragon poor

(also might be a good idea to do while back at college to keep FR-related procrastination to a minimum)
1 2