Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Familiar Coli Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I wanted to give myself some challenge because grinding the Coli got quite boring. So I decided to try the challenge where you stay in each venue until a familiar drops and then move on to the next. It's actually quite fun. It makes grinding definitely a lot more interesting. Did you ever do this challenge and do you remember how long it took you in total? 1) Training Fields: 1 minute [item=glowing pocket mouse] 2) Woodland Path: 4 minutes [item=dryad] 3) Scorched Forest: 5 minutes [item=Zeeba] 4) Sandswept Delta: 25 minutes [item=unhatched fire egg] [item=shattered serpent] 5) Forgotten Cave: 19 minutes [item=Crimson reef snail] 6) Bamboo Fall: 9 minutes [item=tengu] 7) Waterway: less than 10 seconds (first battle) [item=scarlet flycatcher] 8) Arena: 6 minutes [item=warcat protector] 9) Rainsong Jungle: 2 minutes [item=ringlet amphithere] 10) Boreal Wood: 7 minutes [item=maned rasa] 11) Harpy's Roost: 6 minutes [item=stonewatch harpy] 12: Mire: 9 minutes [item=common podid] 13: Kelp Beds: 11 minutes [item=maren wavesinger] 14: Golem Workshop: 60 minutes and counting [item=steel crate]
I wanted to give myself some challenge because grinding the Coli got quite boring.
So I decided to try the challenge where you stay in each venue until a familiar drops and then move on to the next.

It's actually quite fun.
It makes grinding definitely a lot more interesting.

Did you ever do this challenge and do you remember how long it took you in total?

1) Training Fields: 1 minute

Glowing Pocket Mouse

2) Woodland Path: 4 minutes

Dryad

3) Scorched Forest: 5 minutes

Zeeba

4) Sandswept Delta: 25 minutes

Unhatched Fire Egg Shattered Serpent

5) Forgotten Cave: 19 minutes

Crimson Reef Snail

6) Bamboo Fall: 9 minutes

Tengu

7) Waterway: less than 10 seconds (first battle)

Scarlet Flycatcher

8) Arena: 6 minutes

Warcat Protector

9) Rainsong Jungle: 2 minutes

Ringlet Amphithere

10) Boreal Wood: 7 minutes

Maned Rasa

11) Harpy's Roost: 6 minutes

Stonewatch Harpy

12: Mire: 9 minutes

Common Podid

13: Kelp Beds: 11 minutes

Maren Wavesinger

14: Golem Workshop: 60 minutes and counting

Steel Crate
The Dream Guardian Subspecies RcjtOrM.png
This sounds fun! I may give it a try myself later ^^
This sounds fun! I may give it a try myself later ^^
Wow, you have some crazy luck! I'm doing the challenge, and it is taking me forever... I've spent a few days on it and just now got to Bamboo Falls.
Wow, you have some crazy luck! I'm doing the challenge, and it is taking me forever... I've spent a few days on it and just now got to Bamboo Falls.
H9klr6C.png
@Venloki

That crazy luck at the Waterway.

Also the Fire Egg.

Now I wanna do this. XD
@Venloki

That crazy luck at the Waterway.

Also the Fire Egg.

Now I wanna do this. XD
Totally doing this.
Totally doing this.
tumblr_nvdcwmZRUQ1uxrs0vo1_100.png
I do this during holiday weeks when I start burning out!
It's a great way to do it!
:D
I do this during holiday weeks when I start burning out!
It's a great way to do it!
bHeX9bv.png
I tried this some time ago and with my rotten familiar luck it took me ages. x'D Might try again later just for fun and post my results.
I tried this some time ago and with my rotten familiar luck it took me ages. x'D Might try again later just for fun and post my results.
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
@Venloki
It's really handy when you hit a burn out and are just sick and tired of grinding the same area(s) for currency. Also really ups your chances of getting chests that aren't in the main areas or just aren't dropping because a different chest drops more or something.
:)
@Venloki
It's really handy when you hit a burn out and are just sick and tired of grinding the same area(s) for currency. Also really ups your chances of getting chests that aren't in the main areas or just aren't dropping because a different chest drops more or something.
:)
bHeX9bv.png
@Venloki - I love playing the coli challenge. I usually have at least 1 venue though where I get stuck for what seems like forever. LOL
@Venloki - I love playing the coli challenge. I usually have at least 1 venue though where I get stuck for what seems like forever. LOL
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@Pseudoscience

@HSoup

I got stuck in the Sandswept Delta the longest so far with 25 minutes.
But the unhatched fire egg more than made up for it.

@Pseudoscience

@HSoup

I got stuck in the Sandswept Delta the longest so far with 25 minutes.
But the unhatched fire egg more than made up for it.

The Dream Guardian Subspecies RcjtOrM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8