Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CROSS-FLIGHT subsp. Haunted Stone Orb
1 2 3 4 5
[center][i]EDIT: 2016 and onwards, do not post in this thread as it'd count as a necro. Message me instead! [/i][/center] [center][item=Haunted Stone Orb][/center] [i]EDIT 2: Made my own subspecies, but it is not limited to water! If you have a dragon that meets the criteria, feel free to use the subspecies lore for your bios. Credit to me and eventual other authors that may appear for writing is appreciated but not a must. [center][u][b]Haunted Stone Orb[/b][/u] [i]Primary:[/i] Mulberry to Royal Crystal [i]Secondary:[/i] Mulberry to Royal Facet [i]Tertiary:[/i] Magenta to Royal Smoke [i]Flight:[/i] [b]Water, Shadow, Arcane, Ice[/b][/center] [b]These dragons are souls previously trapped inside Haunted Stone Orbs, who managed to swap places with dragons who carelessly touched the smoky surface of the prison that held them. As they no longer have a body of their own, they take over the soulless dragon bodies left behind when the souls were swapped. However, they are unused to living in the outside world, and quite scared to be without the crystalline purple walls and soothing wisps of smoke that they got used to during decades or even centuries of captivity. In order to feel at home in their new body, the freed souls modify their new bodies to feel safe; crystalline purple scales and wings to contain them and streaks of smoke to protect them. Of the eleven flights of Sornieth, only four elements let a dragon's soul leave its body without dying. The first is water; the soul becomes liquid that can mold into any shape. The second is arcane; a soul of magic needs no body. The third is ice; it hibernates. The fourth is shadow; souls of dragons from the trickster flight become shadow itself. [/b] Original post: [s]Does anyone know the specifications for Arcane's subspecies of Crymages? I get the crystal/ facet part, but which colours are included? Are all tertiaries good to go? Can they potentially be other elements than arcane? Is it only for fae, or can mirrors also be crymages? Happy if anyone can help :3 If there's a overview somewhere, a link to it would be great! EDIT: All answered, thank you :3 [/s]
EDIT: 2016 and onwards, do not post in this thread as it'd count as a necro. Message me instead!
Haunted Stone Orb

EDIT 2: Made my own subspecies, but it is not limited to water! If you have a dragon that meets the criteria, feel free to use the subspecies lore for your bios. Credit to me and eventual other authors that may appear for writing is appreciated but not a must.

Haunted Stone Orb

Primary: Mulberry to Royal Crystal

Secondary: Mulberry to Royal Facet

Tertiary: Magenta to Royal Smoke

Flight: Water, Shadow, Arcane, Ice

These dragons are souls previously trapped inside Haunted Stone Orbs, who managed to swap places with dragons who carelessly touched the smoky surface of the prison that held them. As they no longer have a body of their own, they take over the soulless dragon bodies left behind when the souls were swapped.

However, they are unused to living in the outside world, and quite scared to be without the crystalline purple walls and soothing wisps of smoke that they got used to during decades or even centuries of captivity. In order to feel at home in their new body, the freed souls modify their new bodies to feel safe; crystalline purple scales and wings to contain them and streaks of smoke to protect them.

Of the eleven flights of Sornieth, only four elements let a dragon's soul leave its body without dying. The first is water; the soul becomes liquid that can mold into any shape. The second is arcane; a soul of magic needs no body. The third is ice; it hibernates. The fourth is shadow; souls of dragons from the trickster flight become shadow itself.

Original post:
Does anyone know the specifications for Arcane's subspecies of Crymages?

I get the crystal/ facet part, but which colours are included? Are all tertiaries good to go? Can they potentially be other elements than arcane? Is it only for fae, or can mirrors also be crymages?

Happy if anyone can help :3 If there's a overview somewhere, a link to it would be great!

EDIT: All answered, thank you :3
66MHIIb.png
@Cutiepaws
At least the prim and sec have to be Magenta I think. Maybe it can go to pink and rose but I'm not sure. I think any breed will do but not sure about element.
@Cutiepaws
At least the prim and sec have to be Magenta I think. Maybe it can go to pink and rose but I'm not sure. I think any breed will do but not sure about element.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@ironpen so purples are a no-go? Aww. Was hoping I could do a crymage pair without magenta or pink :P
@ironpen so purples are a no-go? Aww. Was hoping I could do a crymage pair without magenta or pink :P
66MHIIb.png
@Cutiepaws
They're meant to resemble the stones you find the Starfall Isles, the closest stones is Magenta just looking at the map but you'd have to actually talk to the maker about if that's allowed, I think pink ranges at the least but *shrugs*.
@Cutiepaws
They're meant to resemble the stones you find the Starfall Isles, the closest stones is Magenta just looking at the map but you'd have to actually talk to the maker about if that's allowed, I think pink ranges at the least but *shrugs*.
@Cutiepaws From the Official Cry Mage Association Arcane thread:
Quote:
there are three qualifications a dragon must meet to be considered a Cry Mage:
1. They must have Magenta as their primary color
2. They must have Crystal as their primary Gene
3. They must be an Arcane dragon
@Cutiepaws From the Official Cry Mage Association Arcane thread:
Quote:
there are three qualifications a dragon must meet to be considered a Cry Mage:
1. They must have Magenta as their primary color
2. They must have Crystal as their primary Gene
3. They must be an Arcane dragon

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@ironpen @sgkat thank you both :3

Guess they're not my cup of tea, then XD
I'll go look for other subspecies with purple-ish crystal/facet, maybe shadow has one?
@ironpen @sgkat thank you both :3

Guess they're not my cup of tea, then XD
I'll go look for other subspecies with purple-ish crystal/facet, maybe shadow has one?
66MHIIb.png
@Cutiepaws
if there isn't one then just make one. Name it sea glass or soemthing since you're Water.
@Cutiepaws
if there isn't one then just make one. Name it sea glass or soemthing since you're Water.
@ironpen would feel silly if it overlapped with an extant sub, tho :P If it does not overlap with any other breed, I'd make this: [u][b]Haunted Stone Orb[/b][/u] [b]Primary:[/b] Mulberry to Royal Crystal [b]Secondary:[/b] Mulberry to Royal Facet [b]Tertiary:[/b] Magenta to Royal Smoke [b]Breed:[/b] Any [b]Flight:[/b] Water, Shadow, Arcane, Ice [item=Haunted Stone Orb]
@ironpen would feel silly if it overlapped with an extant sub, tho :P

If it does not overlap with any other breed, I'd make this:

Haunted Stone Orb

Primary: Mulberry to Royal Crystal

Secondary: Mulberry to Royal Facet

Tertiary: Magenta to Royal Smoke

Breed: Any Flight: Water, Shadow, Arcane, Ice
Haunted Stone Orb
66MHIIb.png
@Cutiepaws
...I would buy one of those. I want one now. I love ghost things! Just look at my Litwick.
@Cutiepaws
...I would buy one of those. I want one now. I love ghost things! Just look at my Litwick.
@ironpen there's sure to be some laying around, go get 'em :D
Mine won't be breedable for a loooong time, the female is barely out of her eggshell and the male is nesting with a random dragon (they must have been drunk).
@ironpen there's sure to be some laying around, go get 'em :D
Mine won't be breedable for a loooong time, the female is barely out of her eggshell and the male is nesting with a random dragon (they must have been drunk).
66MHIIb.png
1 2 3 4 5