Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How punderful
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
These puns are really starting to grow on me, I think it might be something in my nature.
These puns are really starting to grow on me, I think it might be something in my nature.
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
This question may not be properly phrased to participate in the game, but what the heck, I'll ask it anyway:

Supposing Earth Flight's deity became offended by all these puns and started complaining about it day and night to all the other gods. Would he become known as the Saltshaker?
This question may not be properly phrased to participate in the game, but what the heck, I'll ask it anyway:

Supposing Earth Flight's deity became offended by all these puns and started complaining about it day and night to all the other gods. Would he become known as the Saltshaker?
XdKddgH.png c2678ebefd7e5f3201ac8ca4167849350b5fe131.png 53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png cbd14df36b233e3862583e33f6144299f3562870.png 5f427e1c8be1e9f0ef47971b1ec9079123f249da.png
Glad to see the puns are still circulating =D Speaking of Earthshaker, I just made a new comic with him in it using a pun I thought up while chatting with my cousin ewe [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/044e69c1b13a97053e50bb305c3d4433/tumblr_o0ep7rBbhw1uz135no1_1280.jpg[/img] Here’s the dialogue in case you can’t read my cruddy handwriting :p Gladekeeper: What do you call a Pomeranian dressed as a rock? Earthshaker: Gladey pls Gladkeeper: A POMEGRANITE! HA! Earthshaker: … Earthshaker: Goodnight Gladekeeper: Do be so [i]salty[/i] ewe Earthshaker: [b]stop[/b]
Glad to see the puns are still circulating =D

Speaking of Earthshaker, I just made a new comic with him in it using a pun I thought up while chatting with my cousin ewe
tumblr_o0ep7rBbhw1uz135no1_1280.jpg

Here’s the dialogue in case you can’t read my cruddy handwriting :p

Gladekeeper: What do you call a Pomeranian dressed as a rock?

Earthshaker: Gladey pls

Gladkeeper: A POMEGRANITE! HA!

Earthshaker: …

Earthshaker: Goodnight

Gladekeeper: Do be so salty ewe

Earthshaker: stop
tumblr_petjqu6l6D1uz135no8_500.gif
I love this thread.

Also your sig is adorable.

Carry on.
I love this thread.

Also your sig is adorable.

Carry on.
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
some of these puns seem a little shady, but i must admit some of the reactions are pretty adarkable. they night have made me laugh more than necessary.
some of these puns seem a little shady, but i must admit some of the reactions are pretty adarkable. they night have made me laugh more than necessary.
check out my art shop! [click words or image below]
silver_by_theoneandonlyvapor-dbpr7bb.png
hahahahah lol thats awesome the Plague Bringer one though
hahahahah lol thats awesome the Plague Bringer one though
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Hopefully the Shadowbinder isn't up to anything shady...
Hopefully the Shadowbinder isn't up to anything shady...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
@Rimfaxe
I wish I had your gift for puns...
@Rimfaxe
I wish I had your gift for puns...
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
Windpapa had to take a really hard test, but don't worry, he breezed right through it.
Windpapa had to take a really hard test, but don't worry, he breezed right through it.
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
Anyone that would claim your drawings as theirs would be....[b]Plague[/b]arising [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/1CLBGBQ1lM3QI/giphy.gif[/img]
Anyone that would claim your drawings as theirs would be....Plaguearising
giphy.gif
ku7My32.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21