Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How punderful
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
bump
bump
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
Eesh, should've advertised the Punocalypse here OTL
Eesh, should've advertised the Punocalypse here OTL
I am very frond of this thread
I am very frond of this thread
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
This is deitylightful?

...I'm just grasping at straws.
This is deitylightful?

...I'm just grasping at straws.
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
Sometimes, the Windsinger will break wind.

When he does, the whole thing balloons into a catastrophe.

And the Windies get full of hot air about it.
Sometimes, the Windsinger will break wind.

When he does, the whole thing balloons into a catastrophe.

And the Windies get full of hot air about it.
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
Wheat take our puns seriously in Nature. They keep cropping up in the forums, and they're only getting corn-ier. I hope the deities aren't too appled appaled, puns are grape for a quick chuckle. I guess someone should ash them if they're oakay with this. Yew'd be surprised by the number of plant puns we produce (doe-n't get me started on animal puns, and dragon puns just Spiral out of control).

Like most pun farmers, I'm outstanding in my field notsorry
Wheat take our puns seriously in Nature. They keep cropping up in the forums, and they're only getting corn-ier. I hope the deities aren't too appled appaled, puns are grape for a quick chuckle. I guess someone should ash them if they're oakay with this. Yew'd be surprised by the number of plant puns we produce (doe-n't get me started on animal puns, and dragon puns just Spiral out of control).

cL9yafY.gif
[quote name="Oranitha" date=2015-08-23 19:43:47] Wheat take our puns seriously in Nature. They keep cropping up in the forums, and they're only getting corn-ier. I hope the deities aren't too appled appaled, puns are grape for a quick chuckle. I guess someone should ash them if they're oakay with this. Yew'd be surprised by the number of plant puns we produce (doe-n't get me started on animal puns, and dragon puns just Spiral out of control). Like most pun farmers, I'm outstanding in my field notsorry [/quote] This is gold.
Oranitha wrote on 2015-08-23:

This is gold.
touch-grass-i-cant-i-eated-it-all.gif
I'm otterly delighted that people are still posting their lovely puns here uwu
I'm otterly delighted that people are still posting their lovely puns here uwu
tumblr_petjqu6l6D1uz135no8_500.gif
Maybe the Windsinger will wind up coming back to the Wind Flight some day! The idea may make me seem like I have my head in the clouds, but I know he'll come back to us. :D
Maybe the Windsinger will wind up coming back to the Wind Flight some day! The idea may make me seem like I have my head in the clouds, but I know he'll come back to us. :D
hi welcome to applebees
@Confetti94

If you be-leaf in it happening strongly enough, it will -motivational fist pump-
@Confetti94

If you be-leaf in it happening strongly enough, it will -motivational fist pump-
tumblr_petjqu6l6D1uz135no8_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21