Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How punderful
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[center][img]http://davejunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Turn-off-your-Computer.jpg[/img] I'm done.
Turn-off-your-Computer.jpg

I'm done.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
It's ok. As a member of ice flight I say that more puns are always nice.
It's ok. As a member of ice flight I say that more puns are always nice.
[quote name="Druddigon8" date=2015-07-09 11:16:38] [img]http://davejunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Turn-off-your-Computer.jpg[/img] I'm done. [/quote]
Druddigon8 wrote on 2015-07-09:
Turn-off-your-Computer.jpg
I'm done.
💛💚💙💜❤️♥♡kytten♡♥❤️💜💙💚💛
We had to explain some of those puns to Spacedad, he was feeling pretty spaced out today and didn't get them immediately. But in the end he laughed too.
We had to explain some of those puns to Spacedad, he was feeling pretty spaced out today and didn't get them immediately. But in the end he laughed too.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
FR: people here really like puns.

I mean, in Earth flight, we really dig a gneiss pun. I know we're awfully down to earth, but we're not so rock-stolid that we can't appreciate a bit of wordplay! If you ever write a joke book, let me know when it's for shale, I'd buy a copy!

8D
FR: people here really like puns.

I mean, in Earth flight, we really dig a gneiss pun. I know we're awfully down to earth, but we're not so rock-stolid that we can't appreciate a bit of wordplay! If you ever write a joke book, let me know when it's for shale, I'd buy a copy!

8D
K7VDc51.png
A life is a journey, a journey is a story, a story is a treasure. (Motto of Clan Troubadour)

*I send and am happy to receive in character PMs!*
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
As an Ice Flight member, I read through this post with a winterful feeling inside because I'd just realiced that Nature Flight would be a good compunion to Ice Flight c:
As an Ice Flight member, I read through this post with a winterful feeling inside because I'd just realiced that Nature Flight would be a good compunion to Ice Flight c:
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
[quote name="disconcerto" date=2015-07-09 15:15:43] As an Ice Flight member, I read through this post with a [i]winter[/i]ful feeling inside because I'd just real[i]ice[/i]d that Nature Flight would be a good com[i]pun[/i]ion to Ice Flight c: [/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/LjACgoA.gif[/img] [s]In all seriousness though, please do continue.[/s]
disconcerto wrote on 2015-07-09:
LjACgoA.gif
In all seriousness though, please do continue.
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif
Abought time Nature started showing off its pun guns! I hope this leafs a growing awareness of our budding skills. A-vine-tually, our timber limber minds will gain the recognition they deserve...untill then, I'm glad I got to em-bark on this punny journey with you. Tomatill wheat meet a-glen!
Abought time Nature started showing off its pun guns! I hope this leafs a growing awareness of our budding skills. A-vine-tually, our timber limber minds will gain the recognition they deserve...untill then, I'm glad I got to em-bark on this punny journey with you. Tomatill wheat meet a-glen!
cL9yafY.gif
sorry don't mind me breezing through the puns. I enjoyed them :P
sorry don't mind me breezing through the puns. I enjoyed them :P
fAtGWhQ.gif
I feel like this might jus' spiral out of control.
I feel like this might jus' spiral out of control.
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21