Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If an Emperor pretended to be a Imperial
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@trixyr

Oh my god. This is magical.
@trixyr

Oh my god. This is magical.
MRMeAKr.png
Bump
Bump
H9klr6C.png
luv me brothers

plz
pls
PLSZ
luv me brothers

plz
pls
PLSZ
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
What other heads? Me, and emperor? Nah man. You must have at some bad fish.
What other heads? Me, and emperor? Nah man. You must have at some bad fish.
Please check out my blog! New posts coming out on Fridays :)
http://nerdsintheneighborhood.weebly.com
[quote name="KitalphaHart" date=2015-10-30 18:04:44] -classroom scene- Teacher calls the emperor's name "Here!" is heard eleven times Confused stares Whispered "shut up" "only one of us is supposed to speak" "dudes we're gonna get in trouble" heard [/quote]
KitalphaHart wrote on 2015-10-30:
-classroom scene-
Teacher calls the emperor's name
"Here!" is heard eleven times
Confused stares
Whispered "shut up" "only one of us is supposed to speak" "dudes we're gonna get in trouble" heard
H9klr6C.png
[quote name="UnluckyFirefox" date=2015-10-30 15:37:03] [quote name="tigressRising" date=2015-10-30 14:14:56] Since it's almost Halloween... "Oh hey, dude, sweet Emperor costume. You're sure to get a lot of candy with that." "DO NOT TAUNT US, MERE MORTAL. WE WILL FEAST ON EVERYONE'S FLESH, AND RAZE THE EARTH WITH OUR COMBINED MAGICAL MIGHT." "Haha okay Steve that was a good one. You're really getting into character here. Just try not to spook the hatchlings too much, 'kay?" [/quote] Wait, what if it [i]was[/i] the other way around? The Emperors were never pretending, all the dragons are just extremely oblivious... "Your quite big, especially for an Imperial." "TAUNT US ONCE MORE AND YOU WILL SUFFER." "Good one, Steve." [/quote] Ha ha, classic Steve.
UnluckyFirefox wrote on 2015-10-30:
tigressRising wrote on 2015-10-30:
Since it's almost Halloween...

"Oh hey, dude, sweet Emperor costume. You're sure to get a lot of candy with that."

"DO NOT TAUNT US, MERE MORTAL. WE WILL FEAST ON EVERYONE'S FLESH, AND RAZE THE EARTH WITH OUR COMBINED MAGICAL MIGHT."

"Haha okay Steve that was a good one. You're really getting into character here. Just try not to spook the hatchlings too much, 'kay?"

Wait, what if it was the other way around? The Emperors were never pretending, all the dragons are just extremely oblivious...

"Your quite big, especially for an Imperial."

"TAUNT US ONCE MORE AND YOU WILL SUFFER."

"Good one, Steve."
Ha ha, classic Steve.
H9klr6C.png
Iwantthis.
Iwantthis.
[quote name="Evbay" date=2015-07-05 09:10:29] Imagine a five headed emperor acting like Hiram McDaniels from Welcome to Night Vale [/quote] This is what I need in life.
Evbay wrote on 2015-07-05:
Imagine a five headed emperor acting like Hiram McDaniels from Welcome to Night Vale

This is what I need in life.
dlJsEIj.png
Zimperial be like: I just wanna be like da cool kidz...
Second head: me too
Zimperial be like: I just wanna be like da cool kidz...
Second head: me too
IfCmPpP.png
Don't mind me
*shoves thread to first page*
Don't mind me
*shoves thread to first page*
MRMeAKr.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14