Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old Triskele Hub (We have moved!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39
@CorNocte

I've possibly been having the same problem, actually. I had to just click the cell and change color instead of highlighting the text. Have you tried that?
@CorNocte

I've possibly been having the same problem, actually. I had to just click the cell and change color instead of highlighting the text. Have you tried that?
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa

It worked! Thanks. :>
@paragonbroscaa

It worked! Thanks. :>
coH7AEL.png
@CorNocte

No problem :3
@CorNocte

No problem :3
eC9kqty.png
@wesleydog @Alrine @suzerain
@paragonbroscaa @Gullintanni @AquarianTraveler
@Culex @TigerGirl @Bloodbag
@cantnine @Kitsuneoftime @CorNocte
@PheraRow @SpaceyWolf @haleyrae @dragonscales10
@HaiXin @DarksoulDragon @Hanelli
@LittlestAngel @ChaosAzeroth @SoftRains
@DrAdelino @Arazamatazza @Spacebro
@Kyomu @RaizaKins @Wolfsong1994
@Shipwreck @pingu @darkdragonfiend
@FireflyRhapsody @ScalaGamer @Kamimura

Hey guys! I wanted to check if anyone else is having issues accessing the spreadsheet. I am getting an error message that claims the file does not exist, but I seem to be getting that on all my spreadsheets and even when I try to make a new spreadsheet. It might be a Google server issue, so I wanted to see if anyone else is having that problem. (I also have some wonky issues where my internet has quite a few content filters on it, so it could be a conflict on my end in that regard, but I don't think so. After all, everything except for the spreadsheets on Google Docs is working for me...) EDIT: It would appear that the issue is Google. Yay.......

EDIT #2: It seems to be fixed now!

If you are having the same problem as me, and you need to put rentals in, feel free to ping me when you rent, or keep a list of your own until we figure out what's up with the sheet. If you ping me, I'll plug the rental into a spreadsheet on my computer until I can add it to the actual sheet.

I'm going to keep checking on it for the next few hours and trying to figure out whats up. Hopefully it gets resolved soon. :3
@wesleydog @Alrine @suzerain
@paragonbroscaa @Gullintanni @AquarianTraveler
@Culex @TigerGirl @Bloodbag
@cantnine @Kitsuneoftime @CorNocte
@PheraRow @SpaceyWolf @haleyrae @dragonscales10
@HaiXin @DarksoulDragon @Hanelli
@LittlestAngel @ChaosAzeroth @SoftRains
@DrAdelino @Arazamatazza @Spacebro
@Kyomu @RaizaKins @Wolfsong1994
@Shipwreck @pingu @darkdragonfiend
@FireflyRhapsody @ScalaGamer @Kamimura

Hey guys! I wanted to check if anyone else is having issues accessing the spreadsheet. I am getting an error message that claims the file does not exist, but I seem to be getting that on all my spreadsheets and even when I try to make a new spreadsheet. It might be a Google server issue, so I wanted to see if anyone else is having that problem. (I also have some wonky issues where my internet has quite a few content filters on it, so it could be a conflict on my end in that regard, but I don't think so. After all, everything except for the spreadsheets on Google Docs is working for me...) EDIT: It would appear that the issue is Google. Yay.......

EDIT #2: It seems to be fixed now!

If you are having the same problem as me, and you need to put rentals in, feel free to ping me when you rent, or keep a list of your own until we figure out what's up with the sheet. If you ping me, I'll plug the rental into a spreadsheet on my computer until I can add it to the actual sheet.

I'm going to keep checking on it for the next few hours and trying to figure out whats up. Hopefully it gets resolved soon. :3
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa

... woah. You're not the only one. o_O
@paragonbroscaa

... woah. You're not the only one. o_O
tumblr_o1n40xly071unhfhho7_r1_500.png
@paragonbroscaa
I'm getting that error with nearly all of my documents on Google Docs, whether they've been shared with me or I've created them. I think this is just an issue Google is having, not us!
@paragonbroscaa
I'm getting that error with nearly all of my documents on Google Docs, whether they've been shared with me or I've created them. I think this is just an issue Google is having, not us!
@Kyomu @LittlestAngel

Oh thank goodness. I was worried it was just me lol

I made a note on the main thread about it, so at least people will know it's not just them if they check.
@Kyomu @LittlestAngel

Oh thank goodness. I was worried it was just me lol

I made a note on the main thread about it, so at least people will know it's not just them if they check.
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa

It's Google that is down right now. The Water dom raffle spreadsheet has been inaccessible for a good thirty minutes. Hoping it comes back up soon though
@paragonbroscaa

It's Google that is down right now. The Water dom raffle spreadsheet has been inaccessible for a good thirty minutes. Hoping it comes back up soon though
sig36_by_dingobreath-dc8ttmf.png
@Darkdragonfiend

Oooh, that sucks. Hopefully Google can resolve that soon. Good luck with keeping the raffle people in check...
@Darkdragonfiend

Oooh, that sucks. Hopefully Google can resolve that soon. Good luck with keeping the raffle people in check...
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa :/ yup...same here...
@paragonbroscaa :/ yup...same here...
jLEAuoV.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39