Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old Triskele Hub (We have moved!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@wesleydog @alrine @suzerain
@paragonbroscaa @Gullintanni @AquarianTraveler
@Culex @TigerGirl @Bloodbag
@Amaluna @Kitsuneoftime @cantnine
@PheraRow @SpaceyWolf @haeyrae
@HaiXin @Hanelli @DarksoulDragon
@LittlestAngel @ChaosAzeroth @SoftRains
@DrAdelino @Arazamatazza @Spacebro
@Kyomu @RaizaKins @Wolfsong1994
@Shipwreck @pingu @darkdragonfiend
@FireflyRhapsody @FlyingNorth @ScalaGamer

Hey guys, just a head's up: We got moved over, as you'll notice in the previous post (thanks @JCStiches!), so make sure to update your links/bookmarks! :3

Also, welcome to SoftRains! Feel free to ask me any questions you have about the nesting service! You should have also just gotten a ping from me to the main hub when I added you to the list. :3

We keep track of our nests via a spreadsheet. If you have a gmail and feel comfortable giving it to me, I can add you to the spreadsheet so you can add your rentals to it. If you don't have one or would rather not give it to me, then just ping me each time you rent and I will add the rental myself.

Thanks for joining us! :3
@wesleydog @alrine @suzerain
@paragonbroscaa @Gullintanni @AquarianTraveler
@Culex @TigerGirl @Bloodbag
@Amaluna @Kitsuneoftime @cantnine
@PheraRow @SpaceyWolf @haeyrae
@HaiXin @Hanelli @DarksoulDragon
@LittlestAngel @ChaosAzeroth @SoftRains
@DrAdelino @Arazamatazza @Spacebro
@Kyomu @RaizaKins @Wolfsong1994
@Shipwreck @pingu @darkdragonfiend
@FireflyRhapsody @FlyingNorth @ScalaGamer

Hey guys, just a head's up: We got moved over, as you'll notice in the previous post (thanks @JCStiches!), so make sure to update your links/bookmarks! :3

Also, welcome to SoftRains! Feel free to ask me any questions you have about the nesting service! You should have also just gotten a ping from me to the main hub when I added you to the list. :3

We keep track of our nests via a spreadsheet. If you have a gmail and feel comfortable giving it to me, I can add you to the spreadsheet so you can add your rentals to it. If you don't have one or would rather not give it to me, then just ping me each time you rent and I will add the rental myself.

eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa

I thought I might bring this up here so the other Light nesters could give their input:

I don't know if @PheraRow and @haleyrae are having this problem, but I know I'm having a hard time keeping up with the demand for Light nests. I think each of us has four nests, but I know I can only host two or three people at a time due to over-crowding in my lair and it seems like there's been an overabundance of pings for Light nests recently (I'm pretty sure I had 4-5 just yesterday :P).

Maybe it's just me, but, I was thinking, if everyone is having this problem, perhaps we could consider getting a fourth permanent nester for Light or a couple of relief nesters for when we're swamped?

If it is just me, I guess it might be time for me to step down and allow someone with more open lair space to take over my spot. I have been trying to free up more space to allow for easier hosting, but my next expansion is 550k and I'm still quite a ways off from that. :(
@paragonbroscaa

I thought I might bring this up here so the other Light nesters could give their input:

I don't know if @PheraRow and @haleyrae are having this problem, but I know I'm having a hard time keeping up with the demand for Light nests. I think each of us has four nests, but I know I can only host two or three people at a time due to over-crowding in my lair and it seems like there's been an overabundance of pings for Light nests recently (I'm pretty sure I had 4-5 just yesterday :P).

Maybe it's just me, but, I was thinking, if everyone is having this problem, perhaps we could consider getting a fourth permanent nester for Light or a couple of relief nesters for when we're swamped?

If it is just me, I guess it might be time for me to step down and allow someone with more open lair space to take over my spot. I have been trying to free up more space to allow for easier hosting, but my next expansion is 550k and I'm still quite a ways off from that. :(
@SpaceyWolf

I know what you mean. I take as many nests as i can but sometimes people catch me when i'm full or cant easily get them situated. Even with all the pings from the thread, i get repeat renters that PM me directly looking for nests. Most of the time I can take them but I know what you mean about lair space getting tight.

A fourth nester would be nice to put less of a load on the current nesters and get more renters on nests sooner. A relief nester for busy times would be a good idea too for busy days. Like when people come in looking for 4+ nests at once.
@SpaceyWolf

I know what you mean. I take as many nests as i can but sometimes people catch me when i'm full or cant easily get them situated. Even with all the pings from the thread, i get repeat renters that PM me directly looking for nests. Most of the time I can take them but I know what you mean about lair space getting tight.

A fourth nester would be nice to put less of a load on the current nesters and get more renters on nests sooner. A relief nester for busy times would be a good idea too for busy days. Like when people come in looking for 4+ nests at once.
l7opz91.png2nNPLga.gif
@paragonbroscaa

I don't know how busy our other Flights tend to be, but as the site keeps expanding and getting more and more new accounts, it might not be a bad idea to enlist some relief nesters for each element. I know that certain eye colors get popular around certain times of the year (i.e. Arcane gets really popular around Valentine's Day), so maybe having a couple extra hosts on deck would make things easier for everyone when we get flooded.
@paragonbroscaa

I don't know how busy our other Flights tend to be, but as the site keeps expanding and getting more and more new accounts, it might not be a bad idea to enlist some relief nesters for each element. I know that certain eye colors get popular around certain times of the year (i.e. Arcane gets really popular around Valentine's Day), so maybe having a couple extra hosts on deck would make things easier for everyone when we get flooded.
@SpaceyWolf @haleyrae

We could certainly get you guys a fourth nester if the demand is that high (I'm an Earth nester myself, so I am not on the main thread as often as you guys would be and don't see those influxes of business)

@HaiXin, can you get us a 4th Light nester?

Also, have you noticed any other elements that seem to get swamped? If we start getting enough people who need the extra help, we could just up our nester cap to 4 instead of 3.
@SpaceyWolf @haleyrae

We could certainly get you guys a fourth nester if the demand is that high (I'm an Earth nester myself, so I am not on the main thread as often as you guys would be and don't see those influxes of business)

@HaiXin, can you get us a 4th Light nester?

Also, have you noticed any other elements that seem to get swamped? If we start getting enough people who need the extra help, we could just up our nester cap to 4 instead of 3.
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa @SpaceyWolf @haleyrae @PheraRow

Yes, that sounds a good idea! I have some nesters on "the bench" I could contact, and then I would get back to paragonbroscaa for the update on the main thread...
@paragonbroscaa @SpaceyWolf @haleyrae @PheraRow

Yes, that sounds a good idea! I have some nesters on "the bench" I could contact, and then I would get back to paragonbroscaa for the update on the main thread...
jLEAuoV.png
@SpaceyWolf @haleyrae @PheraRow

We got you guys a fourth Light nester!

@dragonscales10 @Kamimura

Hey guys, welcome to Triskele Nests! This is our hub for business discussions so as to keep the main thread clean. Feel free to ask me any questions you have about the nesting service! You should have also just gotten a ping from me to the main hub when I added you to the list. :3

@SpaceyWolf @haleyrae @PheraRow

We got you guys a fourth Light nester!

@dragonscales10 @Kamimura

Hey guys, welcome to Triskele Nests! This is our hub for business discussions so as to keep the main thread clean. Feel free to ask me any questions you have about the nesting service! You should have also just gotten a ping from me to the main hub when I added you to the list. :3

eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa

Hi! :3 I'll go ahead and pm you my g-mail!

Thanks for having me. Happy to help out with things. :3
@paragonbroscaa

Hi! :3 I'll go ahead and pm you my g-mail!

Thanks for having me. Happy to help out with things. :3
@ChaosAzeroth, @SoftRains

Hi guys! We have the funding now to up you guys to 4 nests! @HaiXin will send you the funds to do that when they get the chance. :3
@ChaosAzeroth, @SoftRains

Hi guys! We have the funding now to up you guys to 4 nests! @HaiXin will send you the funds to do that when they get the chance. :3
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa @HaiXin

Thank you!
@paragonbroscaa @HaiXin

Thank you!
FR time +2
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39