Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old Triskele Hub (We have moved!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@paragonbroscaa

I'll send you my Gmail in a bit. *bows*

Thank you for having me in this lovely service. I've heard lots about the service (back when Amaluna was still in charge of it) and was about to join when I saw the old hub had closed down ;;
@paragonbroscaa

I'll send you my Gmail in a bit. *bows*

Thank you for having me in this lovely service. I've heard lots about the service (back when Amaluna was still in charge of it) and was about to join when I saw the old hub had closed down ;;
@paragonbroscaa
So it's okay to send more, but have to send at least the 2k? :3
@paragonbroscaa
So it's okay to send more, but have to send at least the 2k? :3
@ChaosAzeroth

Yep, that's the idea! :3
@ChaosAzeroth

Yep, that's the idea! :3
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa
Hey just did a nest for zazikel today. 2 egg nest. I am Nature nester. I'm unable to mess with the sheet. Thanks. :3
@paragonbroscaa
Hey just did a nest for zazikel today. 2 egg nest. I am Nature nester. I'm unable to mess with the sheet. Thanks. :3
@ChaosAzeroth

I got it in! :3
@ChaosAzeroth

I got it in! :3
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa
I went to edit in renting serebronaga a nest today ((Nature)) and it told me I can only view and need permission to edit the document. I'm a bit confused. ((Sorry I don't usually do group documents so this is pretty new to me.))
@paragonbroscaa
I went to edit in renting serebronaga a nest today ((Nature)) and it told me I can only view and need permission to edit the document. I'm a bit confused. ((Sorry I don't usually do group documents so this is pretty new to me.))
@ChaosAzeroth

No worries! Have you sent me your gmail yet? You can only edit the sheet once I've added your gmail to the list.
@ChaosAzeroth

No worries! Have you sent me your gmail yet? You can only edit the sheet once I've added your gmail to the list.
eC9kqty.png
@paragonbroscaa
-facepalms-
No I had not, let me get to that, as I'd rally like to be as efficient as possible and do hope to be an active and contributing member. :3
@paragonbroscaa
-facepalms-
No I had not, let me get to that, as I'd rally like to be as efficient as possible and do hope to be an active and contributing member. :3
@paragonbroscaa

Hey! Kitsune was wondering how nesters qualify for a new nest? (Also my sisters wanted me to ask if we need any plague/light flighters.)

@kitsuneoftime THERE, I ASKED, NERD.
@paragonbroscaa

Hey! Kitsune was wondering how nesters qualify for a new nest? (Also my sisters wanted me to ask if we need any plague/light flighters.)

@kitsuneoftime THERE, I ASKED, NERD.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif
@ScalaGamer

The way we normally decide who earns the fund for their next nest is based on how many nests each person has, how long they've been with us, and how busy rentals get for that element. I need to discuss with HaiXin who we ought to fund next, but I'm thinking @Shipwreck and @cantnine for sure, since they've been here for a long while and both have only 3 nests. With the amount of funds we have at the moment, we should be able to fund 4 more upgrades from 3 nests to 4.

And @kitsuneoftime, at the moment we don't need any light or plague nesters, but if anyone from those elements is interested, they could still message HaiXin, since we're keeping a reserve nester list for if any of our current nesters leave.
@ScalaGamer

The way we normally decide who earns the fund for their next nest is based on how many nests each person has, how long they've been with us, and how busy rentals get for that element. I need to discuss with HaiXin who we ought to fund next, but I'm thinking @Shipwreck and @cantnine for sure, since they've been here for a long while and both have only 3 nests. With the amount of funds we have at the moment, we should be able to fund 4 more upgrades from 3 nests to 4.

And @kitsuneoftime, at the moment we don't need any light or plague nesters, but if anyone from those elements is interested, they could still message HaiXin, since we're keeping a reserve nester list for if any of our current nesters leave.
eC9kqty.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39