Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IC Correspondence Assoc.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
After I made this I dropped off the map for a couple of years, but I'm back now and I have many ideas! I've wiped the pinglist, just in case, as many of you probably do not remember signing up for it.

I'm now what I would call "properly back" and after the Jamboree is over, would like to start figuring out exactly the direction I would like to take for the association. The core tenet was always to encourage more player to player IC interaction, which is something I will still endeavour to promote. Right now my ideas are concentrated on perhaps compiling a list of current events and games that are RP or RP-adjacent, as well as perhaps doing a letter exchange or dinner party event.

Mods, sorry if this is against the rules, but as I still see active users with my graphics from this thread in their signatures and profiles(which makes me so happy! I'm glad that I could supply something of use!) that link back to this thread specifically, I was wary about remaking it.
After I made this I dropped off the map for a couple of years, but I'm back now and I have many ideas! I've wiped the pinglist, just in case, as many of you probably do not remember signing up for it.

I'm now what I would call "properly back" and after the Jamboree is over, would like to start figuring out exactly the direction I would like to take for the association. The core tenet was always to encourage more player to player IC interaction, which is something I will still endeavour to promote. Right now my ideas are concentrated on perhaps compiling a list of current events and games that are RP or RP-adjacent, as well as perhaps doing a letter exchange or dinner party event.

Mods, sorry if this is against the rules, but as I still see active users with my graphics from this thread in their signatures and profiles(which makes me so happy! I'm glad that I could supply something of use!) that link back to this thread specifically, I was wary about remaking it.
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
I missread the title as Irresponsible Association.
I missread the title as Irresponsible Association.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
@Bongo - for my part, I wouldn't mind still being on the pinglist and receiving correspondence in general (though I'm at a weird point between RP friendly and an RP clam right now, with tons of lore to write, but five or six dergs with at least the start of lore. I think I have your graphic on my profile still.
@Bongo - for my part, I wouldn't mind still being on the pinglist and receiving correspondence in general (though I'm at a weird point between RP friendly and an RP clam right now, with tons of lore to write, but five or six dergs with at least the start of lore. I think I have your graphic on my profile still.
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
@bongo

pls keep me on the pinglist thank

@bongo

pls keep me on the pinglist thank

tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.png+8 hours/GMT time 0Opr6hJ.png
@Bongo May I be added to the pinglist, please?
@Bongo May I be added to the pinglist, please?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@Bongo I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
@Bongo I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
this sig is under construction | they/she
@Bongo i'd like to be on the pinglist as well, please! c:
@Bongo i'd like to be on the pinglist as well, please! c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@KitchenOfDeath considering I'm running it, irresponsible probably isn't far off

@Darkersolstice

I'll keep you on then ! I wouldn't worry too much about the categories, but I might shoot a letter your way if you don't mind? I really like the concept you have going so far.

@Giratina
idk, you seem a bit,, Shady
(ya ofc I'll keep you on there pal)

@GreatLordHades @Storey @After

I've added you all to the pinglist, thank you for the interest!
@KitchenOfDeath considering I'm running it, irresponsible probably isn't far off

@Darkersolstice

I'll keep you on then ! I wouldn't worry too much about the categories, but I might shoot a letter your way if you don't mind? I really like the concept you have going so far.

@Giratina
idk, you seem a bit,, Shady
(ya ofc I'll keep you on there pal)

@GreatLordHades @Storey @After

I've added you all to the pinglist, thank you for the interest!
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
@Bongo - You'd be welcome to send a letter over here!
@Bongo - You'd be welcome to send a letter over here!
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
@Bongo

Can you add me to the pinglist? (Also what exactly is the pinglist for?)
@Bongo

Can you add me to the pinglist? (Also what exactly is the pinglist for?)
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15